Known Issues and Key Info - Summer Update

Comments

• EKiefer1
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you DL from Origin latest version ( 10.5.72.41341), it Installers fine but then reverts(updates) to Origin version 10.5.71.40931.
    I was trying to fix the status issue where your status goes to invisible for no reason and then is stuck when BFv is running. Making it very hard to play with friends.
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The spawns being cancelled as a player is spawning in on a squadmate just because a single bullet passes by for one. 

It's been like that  in previous patch too. So maybe on purpose. Who ever came up with that ridiculous idea, did not think it through.
  • Jknight256
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PartWelsh said:
    DANNYonPC said:
    The welgun has no inspect animation 

I'll make sure that's flagged to the team in case it was an error. If we're not adding one, I'll share that in a future update.

can you tell me why I got banned for having a picture of a Iron Cross?  Thanks

• MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KingGV said:
    The Anti-Cheat update doesn't seem to be working.

There is none. Have never been, and will never be.
  • Jknight256
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone getting the letter M, When aiming down your scope?
  • soupy48
    180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone getting the letter M, When aiming down your scope?

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/203322/dont-remove-the-m

• Blackidus
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dont know if this has been mentioned or not but the American teams can choose vehicles directly when the game is about to start while the germans have to wait until the countdown is finished.
    At least on Provence, don´t know if it´s the same on other maps.
  • CrashCA
    1345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    enjoying your "improved player experience" in a triple A title ?
  • KingGV
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is none. Have never been, and will never be. Mossad Im aware just the mega thread is now shut. But this is indeed an issue with the summer patch. So here we are :)
  • LaDeX
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nice to see now that there was supposed to be missions last week. I logged in on 4th and because there wasn't any missions I didn't log in again until today when this weeks missions were online.
  • jsskppnn
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So, there's no way of collecting thousands of CC a day from challenge assignments anymore. The game turned from "play to buy" to "pay to buy".
  • Netranger9
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KingGV said:
    The Anti-Cheat update doesn't seem to be working.

There is none. Have never been, and will never be.
    Anticheat.exe has stopped responding.Press close or exit.

• KingGV
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Checked today and the anti-cheat still isn't working.
  • spychodelics
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Looking at the forums i feel there is a need/desire to make a rotation with only plane maps & mods and for only infantry maps & mods. 

• -aarp-19Crib
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I notice air is still able to bomb the first flag at the beginning of the game to farm easy kills. Why is this still allowed?
  • nuter41
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please bring back the assignments for CC please
  • NightBat7
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix the AA and FF please. Revert it back or something. 
  • VOLBANKER
    1712 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NightBat7 said:
    Fix the AA and FF please. Revert it back or something. 
    AA is too powerful now, I agree. But FF is not.
  • DJ_Englishman
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    nuter41 said:
    Please bring back the assignments for CC please

At first I thought the same, but not having to continuously quit decent servers to pick new assignments is actually a real boon!