Known Issues and Key Info - Summer Update

Comments

• Totenkopf1973
    28 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    nuter41 said:
    The K31/43 is broken only iron sights work. When in scope x3 or x6 you hit nothing. It’s like your gun has rubber bullets
    if u have  the quick aim specialization on.
    remove it. and go with all left. works for me
    You play on PC, right......?
    Unfortunately on PS4 even if you remove all Perks, the rifle K31/43 remains with all the bugs.
    This happens to me.
    Does any player using PS4 have the same problem as me ?
    If there was a solution for the console, could someone write it ?
    Thanks.
  • Caramac_D
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Russians aren't in my version, maybe i'll try a reinstall.
  • ElliotLH
    9351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    nuter41 wrote: »
    It takes so long to level up and that’s the only way of getting CC now except for the small amount you get with the Dailey assignments and on top of that the game keeps crashing

The weekly mission nodes seem like an OK source of CC income too.
  • Smashguy87
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am having a problem unlocking the Globetrotter trophy ever since this update dropped.

I tried on an alternate account and all of the other 7 maps still work fine. It's Twisted Steel map that doesn't count anymore so I'm stuck since the update.
  • GeneralXIV
    300 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really think the game would be better with some kind of reward update. I quit playing the game several months ago when the CC at the end of a match was removed because it felt to harm the progression system. While earning CC after every game, I could purchase weapon upgrades as fast as I was levelling up my gun and could save up for a few games to purchase vehicle upgrades... It worked.

Since that feature was removed and you started instead getting CC as you level up, I basically feel to get no CC anymore. I level up my weapon before I earn the CC to pay for the upgrades, I won't even mention vehicle upgrades because they are even more expensive and when you do unlock CC, it's too few to save. I'm currently on somewhere around 24k CC,  and I'm physically not gaining them fast enough to purchase the few weapons/equipment in the armory I missed after uninstalling, upgrade the new weapons/vehicles that were added and buy the few cosmetics actually available. In a game where vast majority of cosmetics were Battlefield Currency only or locked behind an unenjoyable grind during Tides of War (then removed later after the chapter ended and have never been seen again), and apparently the Lunge Mine can't be purchased either, I think it would be nice to have the ability to afford the few things I [i]can[/i] actually unlock in this game.

Maybe an increase of idk 5x the Company Coins and 1.5-2x the Battlefield Currency would be nice.
  • Fenros24
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I keep on getting kicked from the game when trying to join any squad.
  • DutchFightert
    80 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Vehicles are invisible at a distance after update.

• nuter41
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So done the latest update this morning and no new missing outfits?
  • HugoPlayNow
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can someone please tell me what the differences are between Strategic and Tactical Conquest?  I can't find a description anywhere.

(Why can't EA just put a brief description of what each mode exactly means when selecting it within the game?)
  • ElliotLH
    9351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can someone please tell me what the differences are between Strategic and Tactical Conquest?  I can't find a description anywhere.

(Why can't EA just put a brief description of what each mode exactly means when selecting it within the game?)

It's map selection I believe. One is more close quarters and the other is more vehicle/large map oriented.
  • lConcetto18l
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi there, im a achievement hunter, so i have to report an issue with the latest update of BF V, so when you play on Twisted steel you play now US VS GERMANY, before was UK VS GERMANY, the us vs germany don't count to the achievement of play all of the launch maps on conquest, and can't play anymore uk vs germany, so appreciated the fix soon.
  • Celsi_GER
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Strategic: maps heavy on vehicles.
    Tactical : infantry maps (sometimes with a few vehicles or even planes)

At least this is my interpretation...
  • HugoPlayNow
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks to those who described the difference in the two Conquest modes!  Much appreciated!   :)
  • Smashguy87
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi there, im a achievement hunter, so i have to report an issue with the latest update of BF V, so when you play on Twisted steel you play now US VS GERMANY, before was UK VS GERMANY, the us vs germany don't count to the achievement of play all of the launch maps on conquest, and can't play anymore uk vs germany, so appreciated the fix soon.

Me too. This really needs to be fixed! Lots of people encountering this bug. Please fix asap.
  • Totenkopf1973
    I've the same problem with the swiss rifle Schmidt Rubin Karabiner K31/43....... :(
    I tried and play and after dying , all the perks are gone.
    I play on PS4. Very slow sight , 3x optics , so , no perk.
    I'm really tired of this situation.
    But don't they have testers before releasing a new patch ?
    It's outrageous.
    And now  ? Should I wait for 7.2 ? Maybe in late July or September.   :(
  • DutchFightert
    80 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's back.

Battlefield-V-Screenshot-2020-06-26-17-22-52-02

• AGA_Python
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    thats because there was a hack in ur server
  • Totenkopf1973
    What ? 
  • ZenFeroce
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • ZenFeroce
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
         I saw that oftens a few months ago on xbox. Hacks on xbox?? I thought it was some game connection problems and never bother about it realy