Known Issues and Key Info - Summer Update

Comments

• GRAW2ROBZ
    2641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • CrashCA
    1401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sad, just sad. should have been there at day one.
    Oh and wish I got this many vacations. And could leave things half fixed.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That is poor. It's a fundamental really and it might make it 2 years after launch.
  • ElliotLH
    9655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dice really need to sort out this spawn issue with the A20 and A70. The game crashing when you try to spawn them is getting old and it's making ranking them up (more) frustrating.
  • VOLBANKER
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Doesn’t DICE have any experienced coders left, who know what they’re doing?
    It doesn’t seem that way. Either that or the experienced ones work on other projects than BFV
  • HugoPlayNow
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They deserve a nice long vacation for a job well done!
  • Cavera_GamerzZ
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WE NEED MORE CONTENT, WHY IS THIS THE BATTLEFIELD WITH LEAST CONTENT THAN ALL OF THE PAST ONES
  • E_Haggis
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    WE NEED MORE CONTENT, WHY IS THIS THE BATTLEFIELD WITH LEAST CONTENT THAN ALL OF THE PAST ONES
    Because it's the first BF to release it for free. 
  • lConcetto18l
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi there, im a achievement hunter, so i have to report an issue with the latest update of BF V, so when you play on Twisted steel you play now US VS GERMANY, before was UK VS GERMANY, the us vs germany don't count to the achievement of play all of the launch maps on conquest, and can't play anymore uk vs germany, so appreciated the fix soon.
  • gkanas
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Both BF1 & BFV are two of the best games, ever. It would be great if the military version of the GREENER GP shotgun was added to the BFV weaponry. It's the "modern" equivalent of the Martini Henry rifle presented in BF1. It might not had been part of the weaponry used by armies during WWII, but it certainly would add to the game. It's legendary and one of the best and most accurate single shot shotguns ever made.
  • Etienne_D1987
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ever since the June 25 update (version 1.36) I have had the following issues :

1) Sometimes, impossible to connect to a server.
    2) Every single time, my character respawn with no weapons within 30 minutes into a game, impossible to leave the server so have to close the game. And if that doesn't happen, the game will crash between the first and second map of any game session I try to enjoy.

Never had a single problem since I bought the game in february last year and then, the last update came up

Could you please do something EA / DICE ?

Thank you.
  • Totenkopf1973
    31 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Excuse me. But I did not understand. My english sucks.
    Should we wait for programmers to come back from vacation ?
    Did they write a date ? In short , I have been waiting for 2 and a half months to use the S.Rubin Karabiner 31/43 rifle , because on PS4 it does not work for any reason. Holy **** , but how is it possible ?
    I will continue with the Mauser 98K and that's it.
    If anyone could please answer me ... thank you.
  • CrashCA
    1401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    English looks pretty good.
    In order of questions
    Yes
    No, keep waiting, they are on vacation.
    They (EA) don't care, happens regularly, break stuff and take weeks/months to fix.

• Dougherthy
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    As long as the high pingers rule the servers the game will be crap
  • Totenkopf1973
    31 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA said:
    English looks pretty good.
    In order of questions
    Yes
    No, keep waiting, they are on vacation.
    They (EA) don't care, happens regularly, break stuff and take weeks/months to fix.

Thanx so much for Your reply.

Regard
  • evil_kenshin3201
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Probably been mentioned before but the update has made it so the Globetrotter achievement is no longer working due to changing the twisted steel map from the original uk vs germany to us vs germany (thus the game doesn't register it as the original/launch map and no way to access it) not sure if you can offer the original map + the updated one or something
  • CT1924
    1354 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Community games... how's it going? When is it coming? Can we get a date?
  • TheExtremelyBad
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 18
    Hey Dice.
    Why is there only in some maps the possibility to redeploy? When u get stuck after a death, it is very irritating that u have to leave the game.