Anyone ever gets Freezes or crashes when spawning with the new planes?

Hawxxeye
8039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited June 2020
For me it seems to be the night fighter plane that crashed the game 3 times already for me
Does anyone else have that issue or similar? Please signal boost the bug report if you do.
This is a really game-breaking bug.

Post edited by Hawxxeye on

Comments

• Terminator000001
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only tried the Mustangs so far and everything was fine. And I also saw people using the P70 and A20 just fine, considering the killfeed. 🦆
  • SirBobdk
    5379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope, have not had any problems at all.
    Had one crash to disktop first game after patch, but none after doing a repair.
  • Hawxxeye
    8039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2020
    Update, it seems to only happen in Al Sudan so far.
    I have had a normal round in Twisted steel
  • spychodelics
    477 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ive got this on Twisted Steel also, i spawn in plane and the game crashes. 
    I spawn in the game and the plane is upside down. 
    I fly nose down and my FPS goes down from 100 fps to 5 fps. 

After the last update i also crash on first mapload. 

I had almost no problems with crashing or fps drops in the last months. Now i have it every day. 

• Odinslayer848
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had a crash 10 min into a game with the A-20 Havoc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNeoliq5zoI&t=466s
  • Hawxxeye
    Please make sure to either post your own bug reports or to click " Me too" on the existing reports.
    The support team is more likely to look into a report from several people than one from one
  • Hawxxeye
    Another 2 crashes today
    One randomly  after like 15 min of flight and another one while spawning on Al sudan again
  • EPICBOSS84
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hate to bump this thread, but its been a year and this is still happening. Had it happen twice in one game.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14763 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I hate to bump this thread, but its been a year and this is still happening. Had it happen twice in one game.
    I'll allow it this time,  But please note that necroposting is actually a violation of the rules.
  • Hawxxeye
    I'll allow it this time,  But please note that necroposting is actually a violation of the rules.

Btw , what would be the better way he could had done this?
    To make a new topic while quoting and linking on this one?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14763 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Generally we get a bit of leeway,  If it's an outstanding issue and still hasn't been resolved,  We can permit it since it's an ongoing issue.

I'm only allowing this one to stay up though because it results in a client crash so it's more important than say..  A thread where the stats engine went down for a short time,  Y'know?
  • spychodelics
    477 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are several things wrong with this game with plane spawns.

See my previous posting - this does not happen anymore! I have no crashing when spawning in a plane. 

I have "new" old things:

Spawning inside the thin air without a plane. (you just drop out of bounds out of the sky and die)
    Spawning inside the plane without sound inside the plane. (everything works except the plane sound)
    Spawning inside the plane without plane weapons. (you can fly around, but you have no weapons)
    Spawning inside the plane not beeing able to use the plane - only flying in a straight line until out of bounds then you die. Cant even jump out. (related to looking up friends while mapchange !)