Everyone is Getting Better

13»

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just been in a game with 2 snipers getting 2 kills between them not leaving spawn. Nothing has changed.
  • WetFishDB
    2314 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just been in a game with 2 snipers getting 2 kills between them not leaving spawn. Nothing has changed.
    Yeah, came across someone who was a level 150, many many days playing the game - and still only getting 5 kills/game of Conquest, barely saw a flag other than maybe the home one at the beginning.  There is still plenty of fodder out there.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1354 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Yeah, came across someone who was a level 150, many many days playing the game - and still only getting 5 kills/game of Conquest, barely saw a flag other than maybe the home one at the beginning.  There is still plenty of fodder out there.

I judge the sweatiness based on the gun I have to be using. If I can get away with the RSC SMG, it's lopsided in my teams favor. If I can do work with the 8.35 Marksman average 25 - 30 kills, it's usually fairly well balanced, maybe a little in favor of my team.

If I have to pull out the Federov, it's lopsided against my team. Today, I had to pull out the Federov.

To your point WetFish, I have seen the useless snipers, they just happen to be on my team.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You should play it on PC, started a round earlier and went badly so I was gonna watch some tv but someone hogged the tv. So joined another server and jay, enhanced skill user found....yay.
  • the_yakuza17
    203 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been on teams that are being crushed with a half dozen useless snipers that never leave our spawn area - so irritating! There have been times I've become so frustrated that I switch to smoke grenades and throw smoke in front of them so they can't see or, if they're camping in a building, I place a limpet on it and destroy their camping nest with them in it.  :D
  • Ronin9572
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    (Quote)
    I've been on teams that are being crushed with a half dozen useless snipers that never leave our spawn area - so irritating! There have been times I've become so frustrated that I switch to smoke grenades and throw smoke in front of them so they can't see or, if they're camping in a building, I place a limpet on it and destroy their camping nest with them in it.  :D

Been there before...
  • Forkbeard84
    1838 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 28
    Hmm, maybe I should retitle this thread:

"Everyone is Getting Worse"

??  

:-)
    Post edited by Forkbeard84 on
  • Ronin9572
    Hmm, maybe I should retitle this thread:

"Everyone is Getting Worse"

??  

:-)

Lol, and good morning!
  • ashar_saleem121
    1354 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just had my best game ever in BF1. And it was with one of the worst primaries in the game.

74 - 10 with the RSC SMG Optical on Argonne Forest conquest. I had 45 at the halfway point so I was on pace for 90. Multiple multikills with just 9 rounds. Did some stuff that I couldn't even believe was happening.

We also lost that game so the other team weren't pushovers. Lots of 100* Hellriegel users. ;) I was actually 72 - 7 but I got careless at the end.

I feel spent but in the best way possible lol. God I love this game. Why couldn't BFV be like this.
  • Forkbeard84
    Just had my best game ever in BF1. And it was with one of the worst primaries in the game.

74 - 10 with the RSC SMG Optical on Argonne Forest conquest. I had 45 at the halfway point so I was on pace for 90. Multiple multikills with just 9 rounds. Did some stuff that I couldn't even believe was happening.

We also lost that game so the other team weren't pushovers. Lots of 100* Hellriegel users. ;) I was actually 72 - 7 but I got careless at the end.

I feel spent but in the best way possible lol. God I love this game. Why couldn't BFV be like this.

Wow heck of a great round! And even more impressive doing that from the losing side. I sometimes try the RSC for awhile but always.get frustrated and also killed when those paltry 9 rounds are expended.

Congrats.
  • ashar_saleem121

Wow heck of a great round! And even more impressive doing that from the losing side. I sometimes try the RSC for awhile but always.get frustrated and also killed when those paltry 9 rounds are expended.

Congrats.

Oh same here. It usually never pays off. But I just got really lucky that either I saw a lot of 1 v 1s and/or the 1 v 2s were very close together so the 9 rounds killed both.

The greatest joy I get in this game is doing well with bad guns. I never expected to do the best I've ever done with one of the worst guns. I think I've peaked in this game
  • ssjsnoop
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No, You're Getting Worse
  • Forkbeard84
    ssjsnoop wrote: »
    No, You're Getting Worse

Haha I do have days like that.
  • Ronin9572
    ssjsnoop wrote: »
    No, You're Getting Worse

Haha I do have days like that.

Or if I've had a few too many, lol