Next Battlefield wishlist!

klikard
26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited June 28
I decided to make a wish list of the next battlefield game, That would be the perfect battlefield game.

1. Make unlocks/ranking like BF4 Silencers, scopes, weapons, ribbons, medals. attachments etc... everything basically. It will make the game better to play you set goals etc... to unlock stuff. Not like on bf1/bf5 where you only get skins or other useless items. I might understand it tho. There wasnt really much attachments etc... at those years. Didnt play BF1 much cause of that or buy bf5. Just no progression kind of. Not even ribbons or medals.
2. Keep the underslung rail from BF4 so you can attach M320 to the weapon.
3. The silliness from BFBC1 "Par for the course, Soldiers yelling say hello to my friend when they throw the grenade etc..."
4. Add back MEC team "teams from BFBC1/BF2 basicly"
5. Modern era of course.
6. More intense/natural like weapon sound like example "PKM from BFBC1" BFBC1 weapons generally sounded more intense/natural like, Compared to current day ones they have kind of a synthetic feel to them.
7. Better terrain destruction as little limitation as possible. BF4's terrain destruction is basicly close to non existent in my opinion.
8. More animated destructions per map "more levelolution basically"
9. Maybe add some older maps from other battlefield games.
10. Maybe something new gamemode wise etc...

This is my short wishlist for the next battlefield.
 I would say point 1,2 and 5 is the most important for me.

Maybe some of you guys share the same opinions?

Post edited by klikard on

Comments

• klikard
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 13
    Forgot one more thing 11. Easter eggs, those are always fun!
    Post edited by klikard on
  • Lotusninja_Akira
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Better terrain and structure destruction would be nice if there's system to rebuild destroyed parts back, partly at least like fortifications in V.

I would add full platoon support on the list I miss the most. Custom emblems should be able to be supported :)
  • klikard
    edited June 12
    Better terrain and structure destruction would be nice if there's system to rebuild destroyed parts back, partly at least like fortifications in V.

I would add full platoon support on the list I miss the most. Custom emblems should be able to be supported :)

Are you talking about buildings or things you would build like bf5? If you are talking about the actual buildings. Those should be kept destroyed in my opinion. I wouldnt want the feature that you can build stuff ingame but also it could be a neat feature tho, i basicly have mixed feelings about it. I played BF5 minimal so i havent experimented with it that much tho. It would be nice to setup sandbags etc.. to defend a position and so on. I suppose it would depend more on the actual gameplay if it would work or be a pointless system. Example i would say BF4 pace is to fast for these things in my opinion but who knows maybe it would work.
  • welshboymillar
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield gunmaster edition
    Possibly a gm mode from sections of all maps from all bf releases
  • klikard
    Interesting idea. But i dont think they would release a battlefield game specifically around gunmaster since its not really that popular mode. And Battlefield's main mode is conquest i would say. But it would be nice to see this mode becoming more popular. I personaly enjoy conquest, rush and team deathmatch the most. If capture the flag would be more popular i would play that aswell but there isnt many servers either. So sadly like gunmaster it isnt really that popular it seems.
  • klikard
    To add one more point. 12. Offline with bots, with simulated network latency. This would be nice for practice, or just to play with bots.
  • DingoKillr
    4233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why can't we have some new war zone instead of Asia.  How about Africa and a United African Army. 
  • FlyingAggie2010
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ability for PS and Xbox to play together!!
  • klikard
    Why can't we have some new war zone instead of Asia.  How about Africa and a United African Army. 

Could be cool.
  • klikard
    Ability for PS and Xbox to play together!!

Should not really be a problem. But that depends on their game engine how they set up stuff etc... To add i cant really see any fun if pc and console players would play together tho if that was to happend crossplay wise.
  • ValkoinenKuol3m4
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If there is no CUSTOM servers the whole feeling of the game is ruined immediately. DICE don't seem to know how to please old school BF series fans... If the next one will be without custom servers and with bad movement animations I simply skip the game again.