I decided to make a wish list of the next battlefield game, That would be the perfect battlefield game.
1. Make unlocks/ranking like BF4 Silencers, scopes, weapons, ribbons, medals. attachments etc... everything basically. It will make the game better to play you set goals etc... to unlock stuff. Not like on bf1/bf5 where you only get skins or other useless items. I might understand it tho. There wasnt really much attachments etc... at those years. Didnt play BF1 much cause of that or buy bf5. Just no progression kind of. Not even ribbons or medals.
2. Keep the underslung rail from BF4 so you can attach M320 to the weapon.
3. The silliness from BFBC1 "Par for the course, Soldiers yelling say hello to my friend when they throw the grenade etc..."
4. Add back MEC team "teams from BFBC1/BF2 basicly"
5. Modern era of course.
6. More intense/natural like weapon sound like example "PKM from BFBC1" BFBC1 weapons generally sounded more intense/natural like, Compared to current day ones they have kind of a synthetic feel to them.
7. Better terrain destruction as little limitation as possible. BF4's terrain destruction is basicly close to non existent in my opinion.
8. More animated destructions per map "more levelolution basically"
9. Maybe add some older maps from other battlefield games.
10. Maybe something new gamemode wise etc...
This is my short wishlist for the next battlefield.
I would say point 1,2 and 5 is the most important for me.