K31/43 with 6xsope has a bug

Kompura
296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
About half of the time when using K31/43 with 6 x scope, you can hit enemies but it's like you're shooting your own team mates, there is no effect, no points, no kills. You can shoot in the head the whole mag and nothing. Is it just me or others having same issue?

Comments

• CloneTrooperCT
    357 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Its a bug, use iron sight that still works
  • Kompura
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, I noticed that too.
  • Aldor27
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kompura wrote: »
    About half of the time when using K31/43 with 6 x scope, you can hit enemies but it's like you're shooting your own team mates, there is no effect, no points, no kills. You can shoot in the head the whole mag and nothing. Is it just me or others having same issue?

Yeah I have same
  • Hawkhill_no
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kompura said:
    I hit again and again, see "blood" splashing but no effect. It shoots blanks... :(
  • talhaONE
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For now use the right spec until they fix this glitch.
  • TheNewDevilry
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, I had a most frustrating game ever until I realised that the scope must be buggy.
  • DingoKillr
    4233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There is a misalignment.

If you have the arrow head ^ you need to aim below the point.

In the bar scope you aim to the right of the bar and below the slope you will get hits.

• Hawkhill_no
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thx, but I'm getting hits, it's just that it's they have no effect.
  • Totenkopf1973
    28 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     Tank Churchill MK VII also has a viewfinder problem. The same as the Swiss K31/43 rifle.
    When you aim , the bullet is not aligned and drop down...... :neutral:
    I hope DICE or EA will release the patch soon to fix these problems. I only play in the sniper role , but I read that other weapons have problems. And 20 days after the 7.0 update , it would be time to fix everything.
    I'm , We're BFV players , who paid the game to play it.
    There is a problem with every update.
    I am a Battlefield veteran , I've all the DICE games from the very beginning. And I started playing FPS games with PSX in 1999 when the legendary Medal of Honor came out. Ah , I'm not even a kid , I'm 47 years old and started playing videogames in 1980 with the Mattel console, the Intellivision, 4Kb of pure pleasure..... B) 
  • DingoKillr
    4233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you not getting hit markers, you are not hitting.

Where bullets behave has changed in BFV. Visual data, hits and blood splatter is handle by the client end, this was handle by the server in BF1 before. 
  • Hawkhill_no
    If you not getting hit markers, you are not hitting.

Where bullets behave has changed in BFV. Visual data, hits and blood splatter is handle by the client end, this was handle by the server in BF1 before. 

Ok, so visual hit effects dont mean sjait, and I have to place the arow head like a hat on the victim? lol good going. Thx anyway for your patience.
  • HyLite
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've been grinding that POS for two days. Just finished a round: 30ft from target on his right flank, he took 5 rnds to the torso with blood splatter visuals, he took no damage.
  • Totenkopf1973
  • Totenkopf1973
    HyLite said:
    I've been grinding that POS for two days. Just finished a round: 30ft from target on his right flank, he took 5 rnds to the torso with blood splatter visuals, he took no damage.
    Look here : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/203376/thoughts-on-the-k31-43#latest