BF6 April of 2021?

2»

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1782 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CSO7777 said:
    CSO7777 said:
    Rumour has it that they will release a remastered BF3 this year and the next real BF-game in 2021.

But we will have to see if that is true...
    Where did you hear that they might be releasing a remastered BF3 this year?  All I've heard is that the next BF game (what ever its going to be) is in 2021. Maybe I missed it. 
    Several youtubers have talked about this (AKA-ART and others), but unless BF6 is released in the fall of 2021, it would be a 'weird' decision by Dice, from a business standpoint.

A remastered BF3 with higher tick-rate and nicer graphics (etc, etc) would be very nice, but it would probably end up being a competitor for BF6, which speaks against it happening.
    In ways Bad Company 2 was a competitor to BF3, that was released a year after BC2. Most players migrated over to BF3 when it was released. Chances are the same thing would happen again. 
  • BillBailey0
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 27
    Lets hope this game is finished when its released, because BF5 certainly wasn't.
    I think a more futuristic game is called for, BF 2152 for instance.