EA Play was disappointing

RifiyanTTV
42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
As someone who played almost all Battlefield series from 1942 to 1 (havent played BF5 because of lack of interest), but played BF3 and BF4 the most. I was hoping and expecting some updates about the new possible title Battlefield 6 with new features like competitive play/ladder during the EA Play event today, but we got none of that. Not even a slight/little update.

If EA doesnt give us during their bad "big event", I hope DICE does this year. Even if it is just a little bit information or a reveal of 5 seconds.

Make me and many players who enjoyed BF3 and BF4 comeback again.

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    7051 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They showed SOMETHING. I don't know what it is, something artistic. Just goes on to show they're still focussed on graphics rather than gameplay.

BF6 will again be the prettiest looking completely broken game of 2021.
  • scienceteacher74
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is amazing, EA is clueless. When are they going to learn that we don't care about fidelity/graphics!!!?!?!? We care about gameplay and playing on console at 60fps!!! seriously
  • RifiyanTTV
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They showed SOMETHING. I don't know what it is, something artistic. 
    They showed nothing in my opinion and many think the same. I mean the 85% dislikes on their livestream speaks for itself and its getting more dislikes.
    Everyone was expecting a new Battlefield game or a reveal this year and people were also expecting some comebacks from other titles.

I told myself that they would drop a bomb on the gaming industry if they came up with a new Battlefield 6 title with the focus on BF3 and BF4. And if they want to drop even a bigger bomb, they should add a competitive ladder (instead of the non-succesfull Battle-royale they added last time in BF1 that no one asked for).

EA Play was a complete joke.
  • Celsi_GER
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF6 will again be the prettiest looking completely broken game of 2021.

I am really thinking about making this sentence, exactly as it is, my new signature. It's so true and has an almost poetic touch.
  • DisguisedMike
    436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Everyone was expecting a new Battlefield game or a reveal this year and people were also expecting some comebacks from other titles.
    I agree that the event wasn't very good but I didn't expect to see anything about Battlefield because EA and DICE never show BF until a few months before release and we already knew that the next BF will probably come out at the end of 2021.

Yes it would've been nice to see the next BF but honestly I prefer that the devs keep working on the game instead of showing something that might not represent what we'll get next year. For now, just knowing that it's coming is enough for me.

As for comebacks from other titles, while I'm disappointed that we didn't see more games, I got exactly what I wanted. Skate is back and even if they didn't show anything, I can't even describe how happy that news made me. I'll just say that I might've cried tears of joy when they announced it. :D