So many ways to kill...

Comments

• Ronin9572
    1221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I've recently been trying to get 100 kills with remaining 'odd' items like Wine Bottle, Medical Syringe and Repair Tool.

There is nothing better then getting kills like those, though it can be very frustrating!

Man I love a syringe kill. I can still remember accidentally killing a passing cavalry player and laughing my head off.

Are you going to try going for gas mask kills along with the others?

You really must have charged that syringe up to have killed that cavalry player, bet he was like WHAT!
  • ElliotLH
    9351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I've recently been trying to get 100 kills with remaining 'odd' items like Wine Bottle, Medical Syringe and Repair Tool.

There is nothing better then getting kills like those, though it can be very frustrating!

Man I love a syringe kill. I can still remember accidentally killing a passing cavalry player and laughing my head off.

You really must have charged that syringe up to have killed that cavalry player, bet he was like WHAT!

I bet they were, I'd have been thinking that if it was me. I was just trying to revive my friend and the horse went past right as I hit my trigger. They must have been really, really low on health at the time.
  • disposalist
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ElliotLH said:

Cavalry syringe kill?  Nice lol.

I must *try* a gas mask kill. I'm not sure if it still works and it's very hard to pull off, I've seen. Apparently you can get kills with the spotting scope too hehe.

After 4 years I still enjoy just playing the normal game, too, but I like to have some weird fun occasionally!
  • The_old_Bones
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    First primary weapon

Peacekeeper  1177 kills

US trench knife  1199 kills

AT mines  2108 kills.

Lately i switch from SMG08/18 to model 1900 or Model 10-a Hunter.

• Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1 - Attack plane (62*)
    2 - Heavy tank (156*)
    3 - Behemoth (22*)
    4 - Horse (51*) with kebab stick
    5 - Livens projector (10*)
    6 - Primary 
  • ElliotLH
    9351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Cavalry syringe kill?  Nice lol.

I must *try* a gas mask kill. I'm not sure if it still works and it's very hard to pull off, I've seen. Apparently you can get kills with the spotting scope too hehe.

After 4 years I still enjoy just playing the normal game, too, but I like to have some weird fun occasionally!

Probably never to be repeated by me 😆

TBH I've never had any luck with gas mask kills either but it does apparently still work, as does the spotting scope from what I gather.

I think your comment is a nice testament for how the base game is good still after 4 years man. The weird fun is a nice break from PTFO as well.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1345 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Apparently there is a lot more variety than even I had thought of. I thought for sure most people would enjoy primary kills more.

I guess I was mistaken.
  • WetFishDB
    2310 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. Syringe
    2. Enemy Gadget (shooting enemy mine, tripwire etc)
    3. Anything else.
  • disposalist
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    WetFishDB said:
    1. Syringe
    3. Anything else.
    Ooo yeah, enemy gadget.  Nothing better than detroying a tank with its own mines just dropped or a sniper with their own badly placed trip wires.
  • WetFishDB
    2310 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 26
    WetFishDB said:
    1. Syringe
    3. Anything else.
    Ooo yeah, enemy gadget.  Nothing better than detroying a tank with its own mines just dropped or a sniper with their own badly placed trip wires.
    Exactly.  Had an arty truck drop three mines and just sit there on top of them for some reason.  Okay then fella.... kaboom!  And snipers with their own tripmines is something sublime!  I was on a Horse for a bit, some sniper tried to goad me over them whilst standing in the middle of them.  Needless to say he went kaboom too :trollface:
    Post edited by WetFishDB on
  • ashar_saleem121
    1345 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just thought of another really fun thing for me.

If a plane has been wrecking me, I love taking out the Burton, waiting and waiting for him to make that dive on the point covered with blueberries. And then, right when he's fully commited, I let him have it with the incendiary rounds and make crash into the flag pole.

I may not get the kill, but those 2 deaths he had all round were most definitely mine. The sweet taste of revenge.
  • Trokey66
    8981 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 26
    Limpets are second only to Claymores.

I miss Claymores......

But hey, fun with Limpets.

• Ronin9572
    1221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

I miss Claymores......

Good stuff! I loved the roadkills while they were on the behemoth. Also the repair tool kill on the torpedo boat was epic!
  • Tunza42
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Melee and Bayonet 'Takedown' kills.  I like to collect dogtags lol.  It's a shame 99.99% of people seem to just keep the default dogtag on :(
    Peacekeeper/Pistol kills are a close second.

P.S @disposalist THANK YOU for your video and excel spreadsheet on the chateau easter egg.  I would have never been able to do it without those tools. The peacekeeper was worth it. :smiley:
  • Forkbeard84
    1835 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 said:
    Trokey66 wrote: »

I miss Claymores......

Good stuff! I loved the roadkills while they were on the behemoth. Also the repair tool kill on the torpedo boat was epic!
    Lol I was going to say the same thing!   Great video, those two road kills on the same guy were amazing.
  • Trokey66
    8981 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 27
    (Quote)
    Lol I was going to say the same thing!   Great video, those two road kills on the same guy were amazing.

Skip to around 7.30 (or watch the whole thing!)

@b2tchwood (he was player Recon with K Bullets) and I basically kept their entire armour from getting past E, it was hilarious!

This guy tried several times.

We damaged his Tonk to the point he bailed and I killed him, took and repaired his Tonk in time to shoot his Bomber down with it!

It was only after I reviewed the video that I realised it was the same player.

We laughed........ LOTS!

Note: We also took out the Tonk that crested the hill towards the end of the clip but video didn't capture that.
  • Trokey66
    @Ronin9572 and @Forkbeard84 cheers guys, these videos, for me at least, should be what Battlefield is all about.

FUN!
  • disposalist
    Tunza42 said:
    Melee and Bayonet 'Takedown' kills.  I like to collect dogtags lol.  It's a shame 99.99% of people seem to just keep the default dogtag on :(
    Peacekeeper/Pistol kills are a close second.

P.S @disposalist THANK YOU for your video and excel spreadsheet on the chateau easter egg.  I would have never been able to do it without those tools. The peacekeeper was worth it. :smiley:
    My pleasure! It's great that people are still finding that stuff useful years later ;^) Must make some more YT vids...
  • disposalist
    Trokey66 said:
    (Quote)

Skip to around 7.30 (or watch the whole thing!)

@b2tchwood (he was player Recon with K Bullets) and I basically kept their entire armour from getting past E, it was hilarious!

This guy tried several times.

We damaged his Tonk to the point he bailed and I killed him, took and repaired his Tonk in time to shoot his Bomber down with it!

It was only after I reviewed the video that I realised it was the same player.

We laughed........ LOTS!

Note: We also took out the Tonk that crested the hill towards the end of the clip but video didn't capture that.
    Fantastic BF moment!  Love it when you (mostly by accident) end up killing the same person over and over in a variety of ways. They must be thinking you are somehow stalking them!
  • Trokey66
    (Quote)
    Fantastic BF moment!  Love it when you (mostly by accident) end up killing the same person over and over in a variety of ways. They must be thinking you are somehow stalking them!

I did feel ever so slightly sorry for him......

😂