Comments

• Hawxxeye
    7779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 19
    Does that mean that the plague that is "ez" or "easy" sayers will finally be wiped off the game?

• Hawxxeye
    7779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 19
    FunTaiwan said:
    Hawxxeye said:
    Does that mean that the plague that is "ez" or "easy" sayers will be wiped off the game?

I hope not. I honestly think it's just a fun and harmless banter and if people get offended over "ez", they need to reflect on themselves.

I would instead say that people who are not offended over "ez" have not tried to do enough to help their team during the round to feel offended by it. To make things worse, "ez" is almost always said by some squeaker who is barely in the median on the score of his team.
    I consider the problems I encounter more often to be the biggest problems instead of those that might not happen for over a week. People who are being unsportsmanlike on chat are an everyday problem.
    Yes the obvious cheaters are a problem that needs addressing but I do not think "hacking/cheating" should be categorized as "toxicity". It is plain breaking of the rules that is greatly degrading the experience of many other players.
  • ElliotLH
    9598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So long as we can still teabag.
  • VOLBANKER
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    So long as we can still teabag.
    You can’t say the word on chat though :smiley:
  • Celsi_GER
    895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't even know what teabagging is?
  • iigloo
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER wrote: »

It's when you dip your teabag into a boiling hot cup of water....
  • ElliotLH
    9598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Now you wait. If all things go south, bf6 will not have an option to crouch because of being "extremely offensive".

Argh! Hopefully I've not tempted fate.
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    (Quote)
    You can’t say the word on chat though :smiley:

That chat filter really sounds problematic.

It's when you crouch up and down repeatedly after killing someone. It's admittedly a bit childish.
  • Dougherthy
    38 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Better take actions against cheaters  most toxic behavior will disapear
  • cashm0n3y08
    270 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    Does that mean that the plague that is "ez" or "easy" sayers will finally be wiped off the game?

Is this hyperbole or do you genuinely think people who type EZ should have action taken against their accounts to the extend of banning them from play? Pretty harsh don't you think? I've been called many things by toxic players on this game, but EZ after a loss just doesn't get under my skin. 
  • Terminator000001
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 19

I'll be that guy and swallow the bait, if it's one. 🦆

It's a pose where a guy dips his balls up and down in the face of it's victim to make fun of him. Ingame it's made by crouching and standing up repeatingly. And it's called teabagging because
    iigloo wrote: »

It's when you dip your teabag into a boiling hot cup of water....

• Celsi_GER
    895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 19
    Thanks to both who explained, I really didn't know although I was "teabagged" quite some times already.
    I just didn't know it is called this way.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:

I got so tired of the rampant use of the N word in Battlefield.  I'd send in screenshots of people using it, and I'm not talking about BFV when -¯\_(ツ)_/¯ was all you needed to circumvent the filter, I'm talking just six letters with a space in front, and in back.  NOTHING done about it after multiple screenshots on different days were sent in.  

Then again, if you go to Origin, and if you do a player search for, "1488," as of today you get 42312 results.  That's a key phrase that promotes the ideology that is precisely what was being fought against by the allies in WWII...But somehow origin allows that in usernames, profiles, and keywords.
  • VOLBANKER
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    On PC there is also a squad with some 350+ rank players in it called Sieg. I’m guessing that squad name was picked to make people think of that German WW2 salute.
  • Foxassassin
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    On PC there is also a squad with some 350+ rank players in it called Sieg. I’m guessing that squad name was picked to make people think of that German WW2 salute.

Thing is though.... That word is just german for "Victory". The word in and of it's self is not bad. It just had an unfortunate conotaton now. That is -not- toxic. It's a word not being used in a "bad" way.
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dougherthy wrote: »

No, it want. Trolls will be trolls.

Only a few trolls I see use EZ is on a win team where the top guy just got 120-5 as Infantry when every kill was a headshot.

Do you think tea bagging would stop, come on what bright sparks think it smart to bounce up and down after a kill a 100m away that not tea bagging.

What of the guys that grief others in game, they even come on the forum to gloat how they parked a vehicle on a sniper or drop smoke grenade on a prone player.
  • CPU_UK
    1116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry, this just smells of PR: Back in the good old days the server admin would just k/b them. So I'm not going to pat DICE\EA on the back for thinking about doing something which we already had an effective solution for, but they took away.

• Foxassassin
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 19
    Dougherthy wrote: »

No, it want. Trolls will be trolls.

Only a few trolls I see use EZ is on a win team where the top guy just got 120-5 as Infantry when every kill was a headshot.

Do you think tea bagging would stop, come on what bright sparks think it smart to bounce up and down after a kill a 100m away that not tea bagging.

What of the guys that grief others in game, they even come on the forum to gloat how they parked a vehicle on a sniper or drop smoke grenade on a prone player.

I tried saying that same thing and got called out for "Strawmen arguments". Of course it may of been something different. I did rant a bit. But that was one of my topics in my post in another forum