What does everyone want to see in BF6?

Maldives67
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So, I would just love to know what everyone would love to see in BF6. It's fair to say there are lots of things which could be improved from BFV, I just want to see what setting, game modes player counts, vehicles and anything people want in the next game. Please share your wishes, thoughts and even ideas about possible additions or removals. Like, do u still want the range or combined arms? Do you want a longer story mode? Do you want another battle royale mode? What smaller additions do u think would improve parts of the gameplay, do u think the UI could be improved? I would love to hear others ideas, no matter how unrealistic or crazy they may be.

Please share your wishes, thoughts and ideas for BF6

Comments

• Lotusninja_Akira
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want to see DICE innovating and changing things a bit what we have so used to. First comes to mind changes regarding loadout system which has stayed relatively same with minor changes between each titles. I would like to see their scrapped archetype loadout system to see daylight in next game where each loadout has distinguishable skills, perks, characteristical traits and selection of equipment for dedicated combat role. Basically an in-depth take on soldier classes. Could be interesting to see how they could balance the game's meta by patching individual archetype/combat role if it becomes problematic.
  • PSJackman4
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would want to see a historical BF game like a Cold War or WW2. I would not want to see a modern BF game for BF6, as the modern shooter market is just so overdone. BF has WAY too many modern titles, and I don't want to wait another 6 games till be get another historical BF game.  If BF6 is indeed modern, then you won't see me buy it. 
  • Lotusninja_Akira
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would want to see improved in-game communication systems for those who don't want to/can't use microphone. It's question about making game more accessible for players suffering from social anxiety/shyness/being in discomfort speaking with strangers or having language barrier or lacking equipment etc. . This would require new systems: real-time strategy overview maps for co-ordinating actions, 3D markings in game world signalling strategic moves/actions, improved command wheel and reintroduced tactical command wheel for requests from superiors (squad leader and/or Commander). These would benefit everyone and especially those who are in the shadows currently.
  • knsmknd
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like to see a new, creative scenario really.
    No more Abrams vs T90s, no more USA vs Russia/China/Middle eastern stereotypes (which also is kinda racist tbh).
    It's so boring if you hear modern combat and you can already tell exactly which vehicles/planes/guns will be there.

Gameplay wise:
    • 5 Classes: Assault, Medic, Support, Recon, Engineer - and those not being balanced to engage within a certain range.
    • Bigger maps: like really bigger maps with space to move, no pipe like maps to focus "action"
    • Sandbox: BF is about the freedom of choice, so let people attach 16x scoped to shotguns if they like to
    • Customisations like in BF4. That was perfect and a nice longterm motiviation to play the game
    • Destruction: Yep, let us flatten cities and fell forest again. That was one cool part about BC2, maps could look entirely different at the end of a round.
    • Return of the commander
    • Objective oriented gameplay: I never got why BF maps aren't set up like 1. destroy AA, 2. conquer village, 3. attack base ore something like that.
  • Lotusninja_Akira
    For the setting, I would like to see United Anarchist Forces vs New World Goverment in near future timeline where goverments are collapsing in the pressure of biosphere collapsing and industrial capacity keeps shrinking. Weapon reserves, current military and police force hardware, high-tech and home made improvised tech...
  • PSJackman4
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For the setting, I would like to see United Anarchist Forces vs New World Goverment in near future timeline where goverments are collapsing in the pressure of biosphere collapsing and industrial capacity keeps shrinking. Weapon reserves, current military and police force hardware, high-tech and home made improvised tech...
    So Battlefield 2143?
  • Lotusninja_Akira
    So Battlefield 2143?
    Spin-off title, would be outside of traditional Battlefield timeline.
  • ZenFeroce
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 30
    deleted
    Post edited by ZenFeroce on
  • sirpdh
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’d like to see leadership changed. Given how poorly they did on BFV, I wouldn’t even begin to worry about in game details until I knew the franchise was in capable hands.
  • Kugel_FIN
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What you need to do first is to create robust game engine. This means good playing performance / experience. In current BF -articles, this aspect was left unnoted. I just can imagine how difficult it is to create environment, that works when there are players from around glode, with different connections / latensies etc. In currect BF5 -game there are daily seen players with high ping. These players have killed you before they even come visible. Game engine must be done so that playing experience is constant in all situations. I really hope team working with BF5 is kept far away when developing BF6.  Other thing i dont understand is the hacking problem. Why , tell me why it was left like that? If you cannot have the tech to prevent it in first place, and cannot have any heuristic mechanism to figure out hackers, why dont you leave community possibility to vote kick hacktards / highpingers / pooranistan -players away. What you have been "delivering" to us have been naive stories, "manuscripts", stupid skins, stupid game modes like firestorm ( FFS ! ) etc stuff . Its like if dev team was from still in high school. We dont need these cosmetic bs. when whole basement is really weak. GET real for BF6 !
  • bfloo11111111111
    224 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I want to see it on the unreal engine instead of frosty.
  • CrazyGI1998
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vietnam/Cold War 50’s-80’s setting. It has enough modern tech to appease Modern War fans, but is unique enough to differentiate itself from the “Modern” setting so it doesn’t get stale.

It needs to have a custom server at launch with all the options that are normally included with custom servers at launch.

The devs need to listen to their playerbase.

Asymmetrical Warfare would be an interesting idea to explore. Maybe not for the whole game, but a few maps.
  • Titan_Awaken
    1300 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not sure what I want to see in BF6 but I have a pretty good idea of what I do not want to see in BF6: A continuation of BFV. 

If BF6 is the same (or very similar) rehash of BFV's mechanics and gameplay, you can count me out. 
  • HugoPlayNow
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want to see weapons that actually do something like in BF1.  Land mines that can actually take out a tank....AP mines that actually kill for example.

And tons of cool stationary weapons that are actually fun to shoot like BF1.

I try to still play BF1, but the lobby is getting smaller and smaller...looks like the game is going to disappear soon.  That makes me put all my eggs in the BF5 basket, which makes me nervous.
  • opsis_1
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 26
    Keep the same BF2/BC2/BF3/BF4/BF1 recipe but add an insane amount of destruction. 
  • PSJackman4
    I would want to see better plane crashes, because the current ones are very odd and unrealistic. With BF1 destroyed planes would just glide to the ground like a paper airplane, and eventually explode. BFV's are a little bit better, but still unrealistic. How a plane would actually crash would be that it would break up into different pieces upon impact, and kind of dig into the ground.

I also wish that any destroyed vehicles would automatically turn into environmental objects.
  • FlyingAggie2010
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ability for PS and Xbox to play together!!
  • PSJackman4
    Ability for PS and Xbox to play together!!
    YES! Trashnite did it, so why can't Battlefield?
  • ZenFeroce
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 30
    deleted
    Post edited by ZenFeroce on
  • FearNoTears
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    To be PC only.