What does everyone want to see in BF6?

Comments

• stabbinhobo
    582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Like to see an end to the franchise. BLM popups at launch and the gender virtue signaling seems to be a priority over all. Cheaters run rampant on their servers unchecked. Just stick a fork in it. 
  • 0ld_yell0w
    417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. rental servers we can admin as we see fit.
    2. 1970-2000 timeline
    3. Someone else than DICE making it, they did a poor job in he last 2 games so get someone else to make it.
    4. Working anticheat.
    5. No smart dysfunctional new ideas as per menus, its a FPS, not the cockpit on challenger so Keep things simple.

It would be cool if the modding community could get hands on too, we all seen how it prolongs other games.

But to be honest I no longer believe they are capable of making the BF-games like the majority of the players wants them, look at BF5 ......

• PSJackman4
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To be PC only. 
    You have got to be joking right?
  • ZenFeroce
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 30
    deleted
    Post edited by ZenFeroce on
  • PSJackman4
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Like to see an end to the franchise. BLM popups at launch and the gender virtue signaling seems to be a priority over all. Cheaters run rampant on their servers unchecked. Just stick a fork in it. 
    Then what war shooter would we switch to that has dynamic destruction, sandbox elements, tank combat, and planes? Thats right, there isn't. 
  • Titan_Awaken
    1185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Then what war shooter would we switch to that has dynamic destruction, sandbox elements, tank combat, and planes? Thats right, there isn't. 
    That's because Activision and EA have essentially monopolised the military FPS sub-genre. The lack of any real competition (apart from each other) has made them both complacent. CoD especially with its yearly releases.
  • BiIboBagginz
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ TITAN mode!!!!!!!
  • FearNoTears
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    To be PC only. 
    You have got to be joking right?
    Not really, but I'm with stab and Old-yell0w....end to the franchise. Because that's what they did to BF on PC ever since BF4 came out. 
  • ZenFeroce
    edited June 30
    deleted
  • ZenFeroce
    edited June 30
    deleted
  • FearNoTears
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I've been on PC for 20 years and can't spot a cheater, unless their super obvious. Pretty much would have to kill me everywhere I spawn and for me not to be able to kill them. BF3 is the only time I seen obvious hackers. Yet everyone else is an expert on recognize hackers. I have fun no matter what, while others cry cheaters or cry about this or that. The criers are what ruined it for me.  I didn't quit the game, the game quit me. I've been banned for hacking twice, yet I don't cheat.

BF2 was a good game and had team work with out forcing it. BF3 was a real game. BF4 was a water down game for noobs. To make things worse they changed and nurf the game under people feet to cater to the noobs and criers.  Like the game today, hate it tomorrow, because they change it. Game will never be worth full value too me when they started doing that. BF use to be a PC competitive game, but cater to much to console and noobs. I've been waiting for a game to follow BF3, but long since gave up. BF is ruined on PC is all I'm saying.  

Yeah they have the best games or did have, if then didn't cater. 

• ZenFeroce
    edited June 30
    deleted
  • FearNoTears
    ZenFeroce said:
    They must find a way to make the game satisfying for both community. (Casual and competitive)

If   more then 50%  of  players pool are on the casual side and consoles, It would not be profitable enough for them to make it only PC, even if the game could benefit from that.

To cater new players to the game isn't a completly bad thing i suppose But they also need to respect the more serious gamers opinion. 

Back in the day they use to ruin the game when they came out with new versions of the game. That's okay, because people can just keep playing the order game. But, BF4 changed that by ruin the current game with nurfs and changes. If you come back to a game a month or so later you should be able to pick up where you left off. Not have every gun you used nurf or new things added forcing you to relearn everything over. BF4 pretty much mix vet player with noobs players by catering more to the noob player to balance the game. You have one player that wants to use skill and the other wants to use lock on. Punishing the player that wants to use skill. They can't hold a good player down no matter what they do because they will find away and then people will cry on here for nurf or changes. So, I'll say again as long as they keep changing the game, it's ruined for PC and what it use to be all about.

I'd keep playing BF3, but the problem is I already have been banned twice and I don't feel I should have to keep buying the game and starting over. EA and PB doesn't do a thing for people that have been falsely banned and expect you to just re buy the game. They pretty much ruin the game or your game it hopes you play that BS and buy their latest games. People will play the same game pretty much for ever on privet servers and even longer if modding was aloud. Also, most BF3 players just rather spam in CQ and not even know how to play on large maps. Everyone just wants to run as a med.

Maybe I should say they should just make the next BF for console, because what PC use to be about it long gone and dead.  They have what it takes to make the best games, but they listen to everyone that plays the game once and has a list of what they would like to see. I didn't care for the front knife attacks in BF4 or the silly horse in BF1. I was just starting to get into BFV and had a lot improvement I could of done, but no complaints on the game. Maybe the players and the way they played or didn't play, but that didn't prevent me from having fun. I don't ask to change or nurf the game, but will learn to use what ever is in the game. If one approach or something doesn't work I don't dwell on it, but find what works. Players today will cry about this and that, because they simple don't know how to have fun. I game 20 years and have been #1 and on top of the mountain many times and it's not that important to me anymore. I may not lead the games, but that doesn't mean I can't if that is what I wanted to. If my brother was on, then I might step it up to compete with him. But, again I can have fun just walking back and forth like a duck for someone else to target practice. Or I'll be the first to run thru the doors with 5-10 players waiting on the other side.

When I got banned from BF3-4 that was pretty much it for me. EA didn't support me, so I didn't buy BFV and quit playing that too.

Sorry so long, but after 20 years of gaming, this is short.

• 0ld_yell0w
    417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I dont mind x-platform even though I only play on PC (I would rather sell my sister to a mexican cathouse than use a console).

Perhaps a whole new gameengine ? I think DICE suffers from the general "we ned to do super graphics that only NVIDIA 999999999 card user can obtain
    but honestly I dont think we do, good graphics yes, but who the heck looks at mirror reflections while running around in metro 64 players ?
    So under way they lost the way to balance good graphics with good game-mec.

I dont think it should even be considered making a BF game competitive - there is plenty of games on that market already.
    Ive seen several BF servers at different clans trying to run a competetive server and failed hence there isnt enough players that got that interest.
    The few players wanting that game mode, can - if we get rentable servers again - make their own show on their own servers and sit empty waiting as in BF4.

Battle Royale is not for BF, its boring and ...yes boring and completely not BF in any way. Theres a whole market for that too already - even free games.

@CrazyGI1998wrote a Vietnam based game (we already had one, but it never really caught on even though it was pretty good - specially the music ingame).
    but do you honestly think they got the balls to try making a game like that today I highly doubt that anyone from DICE or EA would.

In general theres loads of options, but the few things I listed in my first post is IMO not debatable, we need our own servers and we need anticheat that works.
    If you look at the sorry state of this forum, it actually sums up what is happening to the BF community in general ....

Assymetric warfare .. Well I used to love R6 games from earlier days which did exactly that. But I dont think its BF material at all.

• ZenFeroce
    edited June 30
    Deleted
  • ZenFeroce
    edited June 30

Deleted
  • Kugel_FIN
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    One thing i really want to see in BF6 is not the hackers. In last days it seems that in most of rounds there are cheaters. I guess Dice / EA does not give a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ anymore? Prove i am wrong.
  • clxzen
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    A Vertical kill zone for infantry (similar to enemy base kill zone) as to try and eliminate people that will stay on rooftops all game that are only accessible by helis. Also to have some conquest flags not be capture-able from a certain height so people cant cap flags from those roofs. Being able to matchmake against other squad in squad-based game modes would be cool.
  • ValkoinenKuol3m4
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CUSTOM Servers!!! Last good Battlefield was BF1, because it was the last one with custom servers. So far BF4 is the best game of this series.
  • NecroticDemon
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to see the option of playing offline with bots since getting fragged over and over by the small core group of players is a turn off to buying battlefield anymore.

I also would like to see an end to ridiculous political messages like we support BLM or whatever the latest media frenzy happens to be at the time. I don't see how playing battlefield and handing money over to DICE or EA supports anything. It should be company policy to remain out of politics and focus only on it's products. How does "supporting" (whatever that means) BLM make Battlefield any better of a game? It's a pretty obvious sign of there being a distraction to the one important goal of focusing on the game only.