What does everyone want to see in BF6?

Comments

• NecroticDemon
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Update**

Found out what the "we support BLM" means. It's all fine and dandy but not at all what the majority of your customers are concerned about. Like I said before, get me some offline bots instead of political messages and I'll buy 6.

WHAT IS EA DOING? "We’re contributing $1 million to organizations dedicated to the fight for racial justice in the U.S. and against discrimination around the world," the post reads. EA is partnering with organizations like the NAACP Legal Defense & Educational Fund and the Equal Justice Initiative. If employees donate to these causes in June, EA will double match the donation. So if an employee donates $100, EA will give $200 to the same organization.

EA is giving more money to these causes than many other game publishers, even if the sum might seem small compared to the company's overall yearly revenue (a reported $5.5 billion in the 2020 fiscal year). On top of all of that, EA also unveiled another initiative not seen often in the gaming industry: "We're launching a new program to give everyone in the company an additional paid day each year to apply to volunteering in your community," the post reveals.

"With all of our employees around the world, the will represent more than 75,000 hours applied to the change we can make." June 19 specifically will also be a "Juneteenth holiday with an additional company-wide volunteering day." This volunteer initiative is a step above what even other donating game developers and publishers are doing, like Sony matching donations from PlayStation developers.

• TH3_R1PP3R
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    An expanded bf4 style game.
  • ICoolkillerlookI
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back destructable Radar, UAV trailers, Artillary.
    I'll take a BF2 remastered
  • alucardgr
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
     i just need the SAME exactly gameplay as BF4 with new maps and graphics.
  • Trokey66
    9031 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    An 'Ewok hunt' type mode, it's hilarious!
  • PSJackman4
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 said:
    An 'Ewok hunt' type mode, it's hilarious!
    Yeah! With dinosaurs instead of ewoks! That would be insanely epic!
  • M3Mick3y
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would like the following in Battlefield 6:
    1. A working anticheat with hardware ban for cheaters.
    2. All players have to register with their Mobile number to play multiplayer.
    3. A working community game setup with a ProCon like software to control the server. This should support scripting.
    4. Community games should support variable server size like it was in BF4.
    5. Community servers should support multiple maprotations based on the number of players on the server 
    6. Fully customable weapons like in BF4.
    7. Hardcore like in BF4.
    8. Team balancer that works. Balancer should not split players with the same clan tag.
    9. Make it more easy to join friends playing on a server.
    10. Re-intrroduce Battlelog or similar web page.
    11. Battlefield 6 MUST be a modern (not futuristic) war game.
    12. Make planes and helicopters easier to shot down by Infantry and it should be more difficult for planes to shoot infantry.
    13. A solution to avoid camping tanks must be found.

and PLEASE do NOT release the game before it is finished and works!

• Titan_Awaken
    1229 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    M3Mick3y said:
    Nah screw that. Why don't we cut to the chase and mandate that all players have to provide photographic ID (passport, driver's license etc), their home address, their IP address and their credit card number in addition to their mobile number to play multiplayer? I think that would be an excellent idea that totally wouldn't infringe upon personal privacy.  
  • Matty101yttam
    1441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't expect it to happen but if the stars aligned then a custom map editor with the network infrastructure to support it ala farcry:

I'd love to be able to make content for a game that i enjoy again.
  • Lotusninja_Akira
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to see full platoon support with self-creation potential for platoon art.
  • PSJackman4
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to see full platoon support with self-creation potential for platoon art.
    Similar for COD WW2. Me and my buddy made a clan, and we were able to make a clan picture in the game, and we even created custom weapon skins for our clan. Pretty cool. 
  • c0ldsun
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anti cheat like Vanguard, if players don't like it they could not play BF
    Guerilla anti cheat, EA partner company should offer bot and as soon as player uses it it will result in a ban
    Legal actions against sites who offer bots
    IP geo blocking for clients trying to connect to serveres from another continent, would also reduce the latency issues

Reverse the BF wants to be like COD to be more attractive attitude.
    That means slower gameplay, more skill to kill someone, bigger maps (Pacific maps were fine) and my personal wish limited sniper slots.

• CSO7777
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    M3Mick3y said:
    Nah screw that. Why don't we cut to the chase and mandate that all players have to provide photographic ID (passport, driver's license etc), their home address, their IP address and their credit card number in addition to their mobile number to play multiplayer? I think that would be an excellent idea that totally wouldn't infringe upon personal privacy.  
    A big part of the cheater-problem is that people can hide behind anonymous accounts. If we really want to combat cheaters then this has to be changed somehow.

How far things has to be taken I don't know, but anonymous accounts has to go.

Personally I have no problem using my mobile-phone for 2FA and identification (líke many people already do with MS Live, GMail etc).

In real life you are not anonymous and are accountable for your actions in society (legally). If we want cheat-free gaming, we have to bring in personal accountability somehow.
  • EyelessCX
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 11
    I hope they bring back the AT4 aka SRAW. The SRAW in Bf4 was a great tool to deal with helicopters, specially against the very experienced pilots. In Bf3 it was really hard to get them down as a soldier with IGLAs/Stingers and they ramping up the kills to 100+. I was so happy to see the SRAW in Bf4, shot down many helicopters with it, but then they nerfed it to trash with the final Bf4 patch - 2 hits vs Chopper and max 500 meters range with minimal turn radius, useless.

I hope they get it right this time - the AT4 in BFBC seemed the most balanced since it wasnt laser guided.
  • Matty101yttam
    1441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EyelessCX said:
    I hope they bring back the AT4 aka SRAW. The SRAW in Bf4 was a great tool to deal with helicopters, specially against the very experienced pilots. In Bf3 it was really hard to get them down as a soldier with IGLAs/Stingers and they ramping up the kills to 100+. I was so happy to see the SRAW in Bf4, shot down many helicopters with it, but then they nerfed it to trash with the final Bf4 patch - 2 hits vs Chopper and max 500 meters range with minimal turn radius, useless.

I hope they get it right this time - the AT4 in BFBC seemed the most balanced since it wasnt laser guided.
    I liked both, pre-nerf sraw in bf4 was good, when they nerfed it's turn radius it wasn't the best.
    It was really good for getting around objects as well, like you could fire it towards the sky and then zoom in on something else and it would try to turn and come back to that location, an incredibly versatile tool in the right hands. 
  • RaginSam
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would Love to see some sort of Persistence like Planetside 2. It would give more weight to each fight and would give you a sense of progression. It's a huge thing, but I can dream.

Right now I'm having a lot of fun with BF5, but I have only been playing for about the past 3-4 months. What stands out to me is the Movement feeling really great. I don't want that to change at all. I love the slide mechanic and how crisp and refined movement feels in general. That is the single most important thing to me. TTK as it is right now feels perfect. I wasn't there for all the changes, but wherever it is now feels great.

The biggest change I'd like to see from the current game is balancing Armor somehow. It just completely takes over the game a lot of times. I understand tanks should be hard to deal with, but why does it take all 7 of my bazooka shots and survive?! Its not good game play getting shot from a tank across the map where there is no counter play or way to really avoid it.

I really don't care for maps being divided by size. There's this part of BF that is suppose to Infantry based and another that's suppose to be Vehicle based. The infantry maps tend to be too narrow and the points being too close together. It just feels like the game was designed from the ground up to play out on bigger maps. The game even runs a lot smoother on bigger maps. I would like to see more maps support both types of players better. Maps that currently do a good job of that are:

-Twisted Steel
    -Arras
    -Pacific Storm
    -Solomon Islands
    -Provence

• alucardgr
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    M3Mick3y said:
    3. A working community game setup with a ProCon like software to control the server. This should support scripting.
    5. Community servers should support multiple maprotations based on the number of players on the server 
    7. Hardcore like in BF4.
    8. Team balancer that works. Balancer should not split players with the same clan tag.
    12. Make planes and helicopters easier to shot down by Infantry and it should be more difficult for planes to shoot infantry.

wowow REALLY nice...i totally agree....
    I really cant believe that people that made the epic BF2 +BF3 + BF4 also they made crappy bf1 + bfv
  • PSJackman4
    alucardgr said:
    M3Mick3y said:
    7. Hardcore like in BF4.

wowow REALLY nice...i totally agree....
    I really cant believe that people that made the epic BF2 +BF3 + BF4 also they made crappy bf1 + bfv
    how is BF1 crappy?! It is one of the best, most immersive multiplayer experiences ever! Maps are very good, vehicles and guns are fun to use, behemoths and elites kits make battles more crazy and unpredictable, and the game modes were fun! Single Player wasn't that shabby either. 

• Lotusninja_Akira
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 12
    I would like to see redesign of tank and plane gameplay. When spawning on a friendly occupied tank/two-seat plane, players would get right kit to help out tank driver/pilot called crewman. They would be equipped w/ sub machine guns, wrench and either anti-tank mines or anti-tank grenade or in case of plane crewman spot flare pistol.
    Post edited by Lotusninja_Akira on
  • JuddV10
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A proper Anti-cheat system