What does everyone want to see in BF6?

124»

Comments

• wsupchris1222444
    939 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1) I'd like to see a spawn time similar or shorter than bf4, I hate waiting 15 seconds to spawn.
    2) Cross platform between consoles but not with pc.
    3) I want any class to be viable at short to medium ranges, any class in bf4 could equip a carbine but in bf1 the assault class is limited to smg with no medium range capability.
    4) Better networking, none of that OOR bs.
    5) Return of the commander, bf4 used to let you play as commander from your phone/tablet early on, bringing that back would be epic.
    6) More variety of buildings and rooms, each game has a few different buildings placed everywhere.
    7) This might sound weird but the game has to have visible players, in recent EA games the game looks phenomenal but all the players blend in really well making it hard for me to make out enemies. I have 20/20 vision I swear
    8) Customization of vehicles and loadouts from main menu

I'm sure I can think of more but I want bf6 to be great, return the focus to great battlefield gameplay with the rock paper scissors balance
  • Popa2caps
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So, I would just love to know what everyone would love to see in BF6. It's fair to say there are lots of things which could be improved from BFV, I just want to see what setting, game modes player counts, vehicles and anything people want in the next game. Please share your wishes, thoughts and even ideas about possible additions or removals. Like, do u still want the range or combined arms? Do you want a longer story mode? Do you want another battle royale mode? What smaller additions do u think would improve parts of the gameplay, do u think the UI could be improved? I would love to hear others ideas, no matter how unrealistic or crazy they may be.

Please share your wishes, thoughts and ideas for BF6
    - No Story
    - No spot icons AT ALL. I'm not playing run around and spot FPS anymore ever again. People might say they want spotting, need to grow out of your bubble. Apex legends is EA's top shooter, and for good reason. You have to use your damn eyes to play, funny that. Battlefields old casual concpet of running around and clicking the spot button is not gaming.

- No Casual bullS like Sniperscope flashlight effect. It's time to move past the casual things like this. Casual things like this should stay with COD, Destiny.

- All maps come 100% undamaged. No broken down walls, blow up buildings etc. All damage from a map should be done by the players only. So all maps should be without pre made destuction.

- Maps shouldn't also have any background fights that are just for show. Like troops walking or planes going from point A to B. If players don't move or shoot, you should only hear wind.

- Limited or no auto lock on weapons. It's very simple, people should use their eyes and brains to shoot things.

- No classes . It sounds odd, but players should just play the way they want. 2 prime weapons, 1 sidearm, and some tools. Let the players pick who they are. Don't force play styles.

- No Auto annimations insta knife kills

- EA DICE, you can go ahead and delete everything from BF5 and make sure you don't reuse anything. Starting from BF4 is your best bet.

- Game should have build in anti cheat from DICE themself. no third parties. Only people who will fight and deal with cheaters is people getting paid by that company. EAC will always look out for EPIC in the long run. They will never make an EA game a better place to play than their own. Someone missed that with Apex Legends.

- Hardware devices like Xim, Cronusmax , bloody gaming software etc should be issued as cheating. loading scripts with no recoil is very common on consoles and/ or PC. Should have designs in the game so players can't cheat these systems. The game should have pro built in settings to counter any scripts like this and report it to servers.

- With crossplay becoming normal, somethings need to change. you shouldn't force it. Players should be able to turn it off or on whenever they want.

- Aim assist shouldn't work on people who don't have it enabled and/ or players who don't have access to it. Example 1- Aim assist player targets a mouse & keyboard player, aim assist doesn't work. Example 2 - Aim assist player targets a controller user with aim assist disabled, aim assist doesn't work. It should only help players towards players with that same setting. 90s want their aim assist back.

- motion blur should be removed from every EA game from now on.
  • MarauderFox
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    "No classes; players should just play the way they want. 2 prime weapons, 1 sidearm, and some tools. Let the players pick who they are. Don't force play styles."

I've been thinking about removing classes for a long time but it's not a path Battlefield should take, it would funamdentally shift the franchise away from the formula and  introduce balancing problems DICE is not capable of keeping under control, they should just re-evaluate the combat pacing and class roles.
    The only way to balance this would be a weight &/or volume system like in the early Ghost Recon games (iirc); a soldier of your squad could carry an AR and RPG but then wouldn't have the capacity to carry enough ammo for them both to be useful more than once so you had to assign another soldier a tonne of ammo and use them for most combat, a choice that fell apart if they died. You could cheese this system by carrying an RPG+G18 (or any micro smg/mp) and have a useful amount of ammo because the G18s weight wasn't balanced to how OP it was.
    This was in singleplayer Ghost Recon, in multiplayer Battlefied, the ingenuity and propensity of players to perfect the meta will ruin that system, especially in like-minded squads.
    It would need hard rules to completely deny certain load-outs (otherwise everyone will run around with an AR, RPG and medkit) but the number of exceptions would quickly grow to large
    Downsides: 
    Everyone can do everything, Battlefield 3 is the best recent example of how team diversity in class and using the strengths of some classes to overcome the weakness of others can result in the best Battlefield experience (then ruined by BF4s balanced in favour of vehicles, high RoF meta and abundance of lock-ons)
    Players would no longer be identifiable by distinct character models/outfits; if you pick class x you wear that uniform which instantly communicates your role and gear to your team and enemy, letting them and you act accordingly on the battlefield
  • Lotusninja_Akira
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Character classless Battlefield wouldn't be Battlefield in my book. It's one of defining features of franchise along with combined arms combat and Conquest gamemode.
  • do-wuh
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 16
    My suggestions for the series moving forward.

1. A multiplayer ONLY release, with the most played game modes ONLY, such as Conquest, Breakthrough and Team Deathmatch. I say this, as I would prefer the addition of new maps over game modes and stories.  If the game is a success and budget/time allows for more modes and or stories to be added, that's great. I believe the most damaging aspect for this series has been the large time gaps of no new maps. For this series to survive within this new age of "Games as a Service", waiting 2 even 3 months for new maps is setting the series up for failure. 
    2. Release a new map monthly (at a minimum) and new weapons, gadgets, attachments, skins, .etc weekly (at a minimum) . Hence the above minimalist approach at launch.
    3. A MENU that focuses on UX before UI, which tries to eliminate the need to back out of a menu. BFV's menu is visually awesome, but tedious to use. Having to select a sub menu such as MY COMPANY, then CLASS, then WEAPON, then CUSTOMIZE, then SIGHTS, then SKIN, to then have to back out 3 times to change GADGET, is tedious. Form Follows Function!
    4. An IN-GAME Special Assignment selection menu, as well as in the main menu. Having to quit out of a game to assign the next assignment is detrimental to a healthy populated server.
    5. TEAM BALANCING.  This is a difficult one, but needs attention. I've noticed that there IS some sort of player count balancing happening at the beginning of each round, but I believe it's the only time it happens. Player count imbalance is probably the most common type of imbalance I see. There is skill balance as well, but player count is probably the most problematic.  Previous games within the series had team switching, but this unfortunately promotes players to switch to the winning team when their side is losing. Constant auto-balancing can also infuriate players to leave the game. I do not have a perfect solution, but here are some of my suggestions.

• Include a OPT-IN/OUT option for players to choose if they want to be constantly auto switched during a round or half way through the round.
    • Perhaps a Halftime Balance Notification, which notifies all players of the imbalance and gives them the choice to switch. All players resume the round by spawning on their preferred spawn point, this includes spawn beacons. This notification only happens after the system has already tried auto-balancing OPT-IN players. Have the OPT-IN option within the notification.

6. Bring back the end of the round map scene camera, which shows players jumping, t-bagging, etc.
    7. During the Top Squad animation, showcase all player selected Awards (ribbons, medals, dog-tags) on the players chosen character model.  If there's nowhere to showcase these Awards, they should be removed from the game, as this would be a poor choice of resource/time management.

As a longtime fan of the series (since 2005), there are many aspects of the game that I love and still want to see in the future.

1. The ragdoll effect makes for some epic moments and laughs.
    2. Explosives being able to launch vehicles into the stratosphere, also epic moments and laughs.
    3. The ability to choose how I want to play, doesn't matter if it's Run and Gun, Stealth, Spray and Pray, PTFO, Long Range Camping vs Close Range Camping, Flying, Driving, simply Blowing Stuff Up or now Building Stuff. The fact that this game has so many choices is awesome. Which reminds me, I miss Levolution.
    4. The sounds (guns, explosions, destruction, nature, soldier profanity, etc.)
    5. The visuals (guns, explosions, destruction, nature, soldier ragdoll effect, etc.)
    6. And Finally the game play, which for me are the gunplay sounds and weight, soldier movements, squad mechanics, vehicle mechanics and objectives.

I have ideas and thoughts on Customization, and realize that this is the crucial part of being able to sustain the "Game as a Service" model, but feel this is secondary to the above suggestions.

Everything said is with the best intentions and I'm looking forward to the launch of a new Battlefield. Cheers! 
  • do-wuh
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 17
    sorry duplicate comment
    Post edited by do-wuh on
  • HotGirl4525
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I want:
    Locker remastered
    AEK 971
  • wsupchris1222444
    939 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I want:
    Locker remasteredAEK 971

I dont get how some people can continue to play locker 24/7 with the aek for 7 years now
  • alucardgr
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    alucardgr said:
    M3Mick3y said:
    I would like the following in Battlefield 6:
    1. A working anticheat with hardware ban for cheaters.
    2. All players have to register with their Mobile number to play multiplayer.
    3. A working community game setup with a ProCon like software to control the server. This should support scripting.
    4. Community games should support variable server size like it was in BF4.
    5. Community servers should support multiple maprotations based on the number of players on the server 
    6. Fully customable weapons like in BF4.
    7. Hardcore like in BF4.
    8. Team balancer that works. Balancer should not split players with the same clan tag.
    9. Make it more easy to join friends playing on a server.
    10. Re-intrroduce Battlelog or similar web page.
    11. Battlefield 6 MUST be a modern (not futuristic) war game.
    12. Make planes and helicopters easier to shot down by Infantry and it should be more difficult for planes to shoot infantry.
    13. A solution to avoid camping tanks must be found.

and PLEASE do NOT release the game before it is finished and works!

wowow REALLY nice...i totally agree....
    I really cant believe that people that made the epic BF2 +BF3 + BF4 also they made crappy bf1 + bfv
    how is BF1 crappy?! It is one of the best, most immersive multiplayer experiences ever! Maps are very good, vehicles and guns are fun to use, behemoths and elites kits make battles more crazy and unpredictable, and the game modes were fun! Single Player wasn't that shabby either. 

always post for the things made me stop playing BF1 but here is the summary

1.boring flat maps (no high buldings no levolution no big destructions no vertical battles)
    2.Less vehicles and no fun at all (no more only in bf moments you cant question that)
    3.Less weapons & gadgets =less diversity= less personal gameplay styles
    3.movements are faster than bf2+ bf3+bf4(its like battlefront now)
    4.Destroyed hardcore mode(u cant see where your teammates are anymore)
    5.annoying q chat mode(needs 2 clicks now)
    6.colors of shadows are mesh
    7.vehicles that appears to help losing team(stupidest idea ever)
    8.classes are mesh. Completelly different from BF2-BF3-BF4(elite classes :P)
    9.No more Battlelog
    10. Worst Rent a server system EVER=
    10b Cheaters everywhere
    11. Annoying screens when you open battlepacks(ridiculous)
    12. You cant choose your class while in vehicle
    13.No fun parachute for everyone
    14.artillery/mortar shots makes the camera go in the sky(like there is cameras on bullets :P)
    15.Normal mode lmgs waterpistols.
    16. Repairing vehicles from inside...WTF= less teamwork needed(even planes repairing on the air from pilot !! :P)
    16b No need for a driver to get out of tank to repair it= no chance for a sneaky player to steal one =less diversity in
    gameplay....again

and more and more and more
  • PSJackman4
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 26
    alucardgr said:
    alucardgr said:
    M3Mick3y said:
    I would like the following in Battlefield 6:
    1. A working anticheat with hardware ban for cheaters.
    2. All players have to register with their Mobile number to play multiplayer.
    3. A working community game setup with a ProCon like software to control the server. This should support scripting.
    4. Community games should support variable server size like it was in BF4.
    5. Community servers should support multiple maprotations based on the number of players on the server 
    6. Fully customable weapons like in BF4.
    7. Hardcore like in BF4.
    8. Team balancer that works. Balancer should not split players with the same clan tag.
    9. Make it more easy to join friends playing on a server.
    10. Re-intrroduce Battlelog or similar web page.
    11. Battlefield 6 MUST be a modern (not futuristic) war game.
    12. Make planes and helicopters easier to shot down by Infantry and it should be more difficult for planes to shoot infantry.
    13. A solution to avoid camping tanks must be found.

and PLEASE do NOT release the game before it is finished and works!

wowow REALLY nice...i totally agree....
    I really cant believe that people that made the epic BF2 +BF3 + BF4 also they made crappy bf1 + bfv
    how is BF1 crappy?! It is one of the best, most immersive multiplayer experiences ever! Maps are very good, vehicles and guns are fun to use, behemoths and elites kits make battles more crazy and unpredictable, and the game modes were fun! Single Player wasn't that shabby either. 

always post for the things made me stop playing BF1 but here is the summary

1.boring flat maps (no high buldings no levolution no big destructions no vertical battles)
    2.Less vehicles and no fun at all (no more only in bf moments you cant question that)
    3.Less weapons & gadgets =less diversity= less personal gameplay styles
    3.movements are faster than bf2+ bf3+bf4(its like battlefront now)
    4.Destroyed hardcore mode(u cant see where your teammates are anymore)
    5.annoying q chat mode(needs 2 clicks now)
    6.colors of shadows are mesh
    7.vehicles that appears to help losing team(stupidest idea ever)
    8.classes are mesh. Completelly different from BF2-BF3-BF4(elite classes :P)
    9.No more Battlelog
    10. Worst Rent a server system EVER=
    10b Cheaters everywhere
    11. Annoying screens when you open battlepacks(ridiculous)
    12. You cant choose your class while in vehicle
    13.No fun parachute for everyone
    14.artillery/mortar shots makes the camera go in the sky(like there is cameras on bullets :P)
    15.Normal mode lmgs waterpistols.
    16. Repairing vehicles from inside...WTF= less teamwork needed(even planes repairing on the air from pilot !! :P)
    16b No need for a driver to get out of tank to repair it= no chance for a sneaky player to steal one =less diversity in
    gameplay....again

and more and more and more
    Yeah, you make valid points. But the reason gadgets were limited was due to the time period. 
    Post edited by PSJackman4 on
  • clxzen
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I want:
    Locker remasteredAEK 971

I dont get how some people can continue to play locker 24/7 with the aek for 7 years now
    AEK + Air Jordan jumps*
  • DocCuda418
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It has to have private servers that allow admins to kick and BAN cheaters. A good anti-cheat on top to catch the easy ones as well. 

Whatever else they produce if it doesn't have that it will just be hackers shutting down all the servers like BF5. 

I won't be preordering. I will wait until I know for sure the game won't just be pandering to cheaters and ignoring everyone else. 

Other than that I would pick it up just because its BF and I like their games. 

But I learned from BFV. After that nightmare I am worried Dice will release another game that is the greatest game ever but has some flaw like it doesn't actually run, or no guns or something stupid that trashes the entire game like the did with BF5. 
  • Trokey66
    9046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PSJackman4 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Yeah, you make valid points. But the reason gadgets were limited was due to the time period. 

The gadgets in BF1 were better and the time period was even more limiting.