Anti Air right now at is broken and way too op, and i am an infantry main

167891012»

Comments

• Frindly-Fire-4
    246 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:
    Celsi_GER wrote: »
    I also have difficulties to stay nice and polite in the various "Nerf the AA" threads.
    But my "hate" isn't against planes or pilots in general.
    It's against how some people argue here. It clearly shows "hate" against all AA and also the weird attitude that planes deserve a kind of special protection just because they are not as easy to learn as a tank or the Fliegerfaust.
    While planes are described as sooo difficult to master, the Fliegerfaust is devalued as "easy, commonly making OHK" which is just not true. It's not easy to hit a fast, highly manoeuvrable and shooting/bombing target above you while you are vulnerable from enemy ground troops at the same time.
    Silly videos showing rare situations or standard situations (plane flying a straight line in low altitude is shot down, what a surprise) are posted and designated as "proof" for highly exaggerated statements.
    Goal:
    Enticing EA/Dice to nerf AA into the ground again.

This is causing the frequent escalations in those threads, the exaggerations, the desinformation, the use of double standards and the unwillingness to find common points. They just repeat their mantra agsin and again, dismissing every deviant option.
    This is what cause the "hate" you mention, not the planes.
    I would miss the planes if they were removed from the game, they are an important part of BF.
    But they do not deserve any special treatment.

Dice has the data and they know it's not rare.

Which proves my point, thank you.
    yup you made your point and i did they have the data and they will act upon it 
  • DingoKillr
    4254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Up until this point none of your statements had any real contribution to topic. Execpt "Hell no, leave it as it is, its just fine as it is right now".
    So there is nothing to argue further. 
    See you on the battlefield. Watch out in the skies when you see me on the scoreboard. And hope that i am on your team.

How do you get I hate planes from that comment. You don't.

Strange how you think it is OK to say don't change planes but others use that for FF are wrong.
  • cajjpants
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DICE cant balance AA to save their life. 
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    255 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think we are at a point when we have "extremists" in both camps...

BTW nice "Range of MAA" picture... unfortunately it doesnt take line of sieght into account... a better position would be to move up to the river near the supply station... or to move onto the sloapy road in front of A... that way you have good line of sights but can only cover one side of TwistedSteel as long as the plane is not flying in orbit... sitting on the position shown on the picture would maybe only endanger orbiting planes in spawn... but there would be so much terrain that could not be defended against "lower" flying planes... another thing is that this map is narrow and rather small...
  • NightBat7
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    spychodelics  thanks for backing me up. We should not give up so easily though. One side loves planes and the other loves ground vehicles and infantry combat. The developers should find a way to rebalance things. Stuka for example is vulnerable to fighters and the AA. It's a very heavy plane with poor turning maneuverability. It's a easy prey for the SAA and MAA. I could try bombing without diving but then what's the point of the jericho siren and it's role? And obviously the fun lol. It is a game after all. 
  • TronaldDump45
    243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Sorry, for me this was the only viable response to your assumption that NightBat7 had a k/d of 76 in his OP plane, and was crying because he got shot down more often. Why didnt you bother to look up his stats before assuming the worst? 

Stop looking at stats pages they are meaningless!! U said i have 5 kills in planes in 35 minutes! My stat page does not say those 5 kills were in the back seat gunner!... after a spawn on a squad mate flyin !!.... stats pages began to be popular with bf3... and this is there that the downhill of Bf franchise started... and here we are now... back in the days.... before bf3 peeps had a reputation to maintain, stats page were almost non existant!! Competition was great ( CAL LEAGuE, TWL, world tournament ect...!!) There were hundreds of clans, peeps were respectful.... now... just a bunch of obssesed kidos lookin at stats pages.... and obsessed by thier own Kd... this is what makes BF bad.... Bfv is a great game.... cryers about things that affect thier so precious KD ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE THE FRANCHISE GOING DOWNHILL....
  • TronaldDump45
    243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    When i judge his and your comments by what you both write, i only see pure hate against planes. With this "base" you clearly have no vialable input to a discussion of air-ground, ground-air. While most of the other in this and the other topics try to find some common points. 

Something balanced bring a what...... 1 to 1 kd.... but pilots wants 30 to 1 kd.... stop complaining... if u have a 1 to 1 kd in planes this is balanced.... for a fair game... but pilots wants to farm kills endlessly and always top the charts!!

Thats not normal to be KIlLed 10 times by the same pilot... and when i finally kill him.... OMG AA IS OP... BLA BLA BLA... THE GUY is 57-1 AND COMPLAIN.....I MEAN... why? 1 to 1 is valanced .. why cry when 57-1? It is suppised ti be 57-57!!

In ww2 most flyin crews died really soon!! Why they they have to be the master race in a video game!! Where is the logic!!

FIRST ... guys who call themselves pilots in a video games....... lol..... pathetic!!

Most of those guys do the same repetitives things over and over for countless hours... its not skills its routine!!

I dunno why those players put themselves in another class... they feel so special... its almost pathetic to read those players tears!!!

But i have fun with those so special elites!! My mission when i hop in a AA is to clearly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ off those super elites of the interwebs!!
  • TronaldDump45
    edited June 30
    (Quote)
    When i judge his and your comments by what you both write, i only see pure hate against planes. With this "base" you clearly have no vialable input to a discussion of air-ground, ground-air. While most of the other in this and the other topics try to find some common points. 

Something balanced bring a what...... 1 to 1 kd.... but pilots wants 30 to 1 kd.... stop complaining... if u have a 1 to 1 kd in planes this is balanced.... for a fair game... but pilots wants to farm kills endlessly and always top the charts!!

Thats not normal to be KIlLed 10 times by the same pilot... and when i finally kill him.... OMG AA IS OP... BLA BLA BLA... THE GUY is 57-1 AND COMPLAIN.....I MEAN... why? 1 to 1 is balanced .. why cry when 57-1? It is supposed to be 57-57!!

In ww2 most flyin crews died really soon!! Why they they have to be the master race in a video game!! Where is the logic!!

FIRST ... guys who call themselves pilots in a video games....... lol..... pathetic!!

Most of those guys do the same repetitives things over and over for countless hours... its not skills its routine!!

I dunno why those players put themselves in another class... they feel so special... its almost pathetic to read those players tears!!!

But i have fun with those so special elites!! My mission when i hop in a AA is to clearly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ off those super elites of the interwebs!!
  • cashm0n3y08
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Its not just one comment but the hundreds of others that have expressed your pure hatred towards pilots. Here's one. If you really want to get back at us pilots why don't you try and fly, attain some skill through practice, and then kill us with our own playstyle? But you won't because you wouldn't be able to hang. Best to just stay on the ground and come on the forums to complain about pilots. 
  • DingoKillr
    4254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Its not just one comment but the hundreds of others that have expressed your pure hatred towards pilots. Here's one. If you really want to get back at us pilots why don't you try and fly, attain some skill through practice, and then kill us with our own playstyle? But you won't because you wouldn't be able to hang. Best to just stay on the ground and come on the forums to complain about pilots. 

Is there a special forum with me as the topic. As youse worms come out of wood work accuse me of hatred while trying to play the victim.

You go on about hundreds of posts with my hatred towards players like you and you never wonder why. Maybe because you always telling me
    - I am wrong as you lack flying experience.
    - I have played the game longer than you
    - your not skilled enough to understand
    - nothing wrong with AA your doing it wrong
    - you should do as I say
    - you don't understand
    - you hate aircraft
    - you have vendetta against us
    - your infantry only what would you know
    - you camp AA
    - ever comment you write is pure hatred towards pilots.
    - I can't even state my opinion without being attack for hate.

*Mods can a swear this once please.

Like I need a special blank to wrap myself in just to show how macho I am. So go stick your harassment somewhere else.
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    255 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The KD is flawed anyway... once you stick to one profile and start as "not a pro player" you will ruin your KD if your learning curve is not high enough and if this happens you will stay at this KD even if you become 100% or 200% better... thats why some players start anew and you suddenly have a non cheating lvl1 player doing great stuff...
  • TronaldDump45

why you guys call yourselves pilots ? lol   i mean...there is exactly 0 relation with planes in a virtual environnement and piloting....and physics are ......lol not even close to piloting!!!
This discussion has been closed.