Fliegerfaust is not 'OHK' easy mode

Comments

• Frindly-Fire-4
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @AngrySquid270 @Celsi_GER @VOLBANKER @DingoKillr
    I would say that all of you have nothing to back up any thing you claimed , and if any one stick a fact in your faces you just try to change the subject or mock his words.
    Again the fliger have been proved a one hit kill from long distance and it's not logical to keep it like that.
  • VOLBANKER
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I used to get killed before from any type of bazoka or rbg in each round more than once , because i try to kill with my plane cannon ,and i dive close i did not have any oroblem with that and never complained but now you dont have the chance to dive and use the plane cannons the fliger can kill you from long distance it act as a shut gun it cover a large area and deal a one hit kill , i have no choice to use any plane that dont carry rockets .
    You're seriously claiming FF acts as a shotgun, i.e. point-and-click: plane's dead. But how on Earth can anyone take you seriously when you make over-the-top exaggerated claims like that?
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    (Quote)
    You're seriously claiming FF acts as a shotgun, i.e. point-and-click: plane's dead. But how on Earth can anyone take you seriously when you make over-the-top exaggerated claims like that?

Is the fliger the only anti air tool in the game ? No
    Do pilot have countermeasures to fliger ? No
    Can a pilot see the fliger guy ? No
    Is it a pick up ? No
    Is it limited ? No
    Why then it's a one hit kill it's OP and must get fixed.
  • VOLBANKER
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    I used to get killed before from any type of bazoka or rbg in each round more than once , because i try to kill with my plane cannon ,and i dive close i did not have any oroblem with that and never complained but now you dont have the chance to dive and use the plane cannons the fliger can kill you from long distance it act as a shut gun it cover a large area and deal a one hit kill , i have no choice to use any plane that dont carry rockets .

I'm gonna repeat my post above as you're trying to squeeze out of giving an answer:

You are comparing Fliegerfaust to a shotgun and say FF "acts as a shotgun".
    How can you seriously say stuff like that?

Please don't change the subject and give an answer.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    VOLBANKER said:
    VOLBANKER said:

I'm gonna repeat my post above as you're trying to squeeze out of giving an answer:

You are comparing Fliegerfaust to a shotgun and say FF "acts as a shotgun".
    How can you seriously say stuff like that?

Please don't change the subject and give an answer.
    sure you gona repeat your self you got nothing to argue about , all you do is criticize the person who say that fliger is op you dont look at the fliger it self.
    again here is a new video of your op tool , but hey do you have any video to show that the fliger is not op ? because all what we got from you are words.

• Celsi_GER
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I see no OP tool in this video. I only see a low flying plane flying almost a straight line getting killed by a Fliegerfaust in short range.

Yes, you had a good reason to fly straight and low (chasing that plane), but this doesn't give you special protection from AA.

The video shows a plane having bad luck, not an OP tool.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    Celsi_GER said:
    I see no OP tool in this video. I only see a low flying plane flying almost a straight line getting killed by a Fliegerfaust in short range.

Yes, you had a good reason to fly straight and low (chasing that plane), but this doesn't give you special protection from AA.

The video shows a plane having bad luck, not an OP tool.
    some ppl understand from the 1st time some you need to repeat for them and some dont .
    the point have been made the proof have been submitted several of times , you failed to prove any of your argument nor answer this 
    Is it a pick up ? No
    Is it limited ? No
  • VOLBANKER
    edited June 29
    Two things about your video clip above:
    1) You are flying close to the ground, in fact you are flying just above the tree tops. This increases the odds the FF guy have of hitting you. The FF bullets travel very slowly at 200 m/s, so the further away from the ground you are as a plane, the more difficult you are to hit with an FF and vice versa (I know you know this; I'm just stating it for others just in case)
    2) Your flight path is ultra predictable, reason being you've been flying directly at the tail of the enemy plane you're chasing for a little while. When it goes left, you go left, when it goes a little up, you go a little up etc. The FF guy on the ground no doubt has seen this, so with a predictable flight path like that, again you increased the odds the FF guy had of hitting you.
    In short you're doing two of the things which make you an easier target for people using Fliegerfaust: You fly at low altitude in a highly predictable flight path.
    What is it you think is OP about this?

• DingoKillr
    4233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

Is it a pick up ? No
    Is it limited ? No

Pilots such a fickle bunch.
    1) only AA - Bazooka the only Anti-Tank weapon? No, everything needs different types of counters.
    2) countermeasures - why should you it is not a Lock-on.
    3) pilot see attacker - how that different to others.
    4) and 5) if it was limited or a pickup you would still be whinging because I sure DICE would have made it better than current.
    6) As I explained elsewhere if aircraft range, speed and firepower was different then it might be different. As a 2 shot the ammo count is to low and reload speed is an issue.

Hell no, this does not need to be fixed.
  • AngrySquid270
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 29
    (Quote)

Is it a pick up ? No
    Is it limited ? No

You know what. I agree. DICE should fix the 'OHK' FF.

Instead of burst fire it really should be semi-auto (retaining the 2 round mag and 214 RPM). The FF user would have to pull the trigger twice for a kill.

No more OHK's so pilots should be happy and it'd make the FF easier to use so infantry should be happy. Win win for everyone.

• cashm0n3y08
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "FF is OHK, but not all the time, its perfectly balanced." 

Well the dual bombs on the Pacific planes were OHK on tanks but not all the time either, yet the "ground only" community went nuts demanding nerfs. The FF requires a bit of aiming to get that OHK, and so did the bombs. Even though I think they should get rid of the 3rd person rings that help you aim, but the FF gets crosshairs, so same thing. 

If we keep FF at OHK then lets bring back OHK with the dual bombs on Pacific planes. No? Why not? I have my own theories relative to why tanks don't get nearly the same irrational hate that planes do. Imagine if assault class had a OHK weapon for tanks that didn't require you to even come close to the tank. Oh boy....yet the "infantry only" community demands devine OHK weapons against planes, when its a consensus among that SAME community that teamwork is needed to take out tanks.    

Also, a big issue with the FF that I haven't seen anyone mention yet is the fact that its audio is bugged. @VOLBANKER mentioned the slow muzzle velocity of the FF, 200m/s, that gives the pilot a chance to react and not take a hit head on, however, a lot of times the audio is bugged, and you can not hear the FF being fired, or the sound of it exploding. I have been OHK'd on 100 health on numerous occasion where my plane just disintegrates with no audio, nothing. 

• cashm0n3y08
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Do you get some sort of satisfaction on insulting people that use planes on a day to day basis? Why? Some pilot must have really hurt your video game ego at some point I'm guessing. 
  • Celsi_GER
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Or maybe he is just maximum annoyed by having to read the same BS, ridiculous exaggerations and blatant lies here over and over again.
  • VOLBANKER
    edited June 29
    @cashm0n3y08 Bugged audio is a big problem. We’ve had it for a long time with planes (since launch?) - sometimes there is no sound at all to warn you a plane is approaching, it’s completely silent, then all of a sudden you hear the roar of it’s engine as it flies past you. Sometimes if it’s been diving towards you without audio and you haven’t seen it do so as infantry, and you then all of a sudden with no warning whatsoever hears the loud roar of the plane and see it fly by real close over your head...I’ve jumped in my seat many times in chok :smiley:

We can only hope DICE stumbles across those bugs with missing audio and then manage to fix them.
  • DingoKillr
    4233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Do you get some sort of satisfaction on insulting people that use planes on a day to day basis? Why? Some pilot must have really hurt your video game ego at some point I'm guessing. 
    Maybe you answer your own question do you get a frill harassing me? 

@Celsi_GER you are just about right. It is always great when they think they have a right to insult others but then cry foul when someone dishes it back. 

• DingoKillr
    (Quote)

Is it a pick up ? No
    Is it limited ? No

You know what. I agree. DICE should fix the 'OHK' FF.

Instead of burst fire it really should be semi-auto (retaining the 2 round mag and 214 RPM). The FF user would have to pull the trigger twice for a kill.

No more OHK's so pilots should be happy and it'd make the FF easier to use so infantry should be happy. Win win for everyone.

While this sounds like a good idea. It will see more coming to the forum to complain. That the FF is to ineffective as it allows for a repairs between shots. Yes, I understand the RPM should cover that however, that will happen as some infantry gets more comfortable with? Then Pilots will complain that FF is to easy to aim at long range. 
  • IIMechatronikII
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 29
    @Frindly-Fire-4

I think you know why Fleigerfaust killed you so many times. You are not playing alone. At least 2-3 good pilots with you.

You are dominating the sky. You were dominating Pacific Breakthrough for a very long time. Opponents are powerless against you. FF is their only choice in this situation.

Not to mention you are spawn killing enemy planes. Even attacking them on runaway (long time ago  vs top 5 pc pilot..)  I was wrong, I always thought that pilots (good pilots) want to dogfight 1 vs 1 each other. Like IDF guys..
    Furthermore you are TOP 1 score air with really high level. Players know you and you know what? They will hunt for you. They hate you. They "killed your  family" hundred times. This is how community looks like, but it is entirely diffrent topic. You need to pay the price.

@VOLBANKER

You need to lost your hope.

Our next update for Battlefield V will release much later in the year and focus on expanding Community Games.

Works gone on hold for the Summer while the teams take their vacations.
    We had the option of deploying it but there was an issue where all Squad leaders would be ejected from the game when the systems activated. That's counter productive, so we rejected the update.
    What we had otherwise developed...

Game is dead. They even had to delay Summer trailer..

Post edited by IIMechatronikII on
  • SirBobdk
    5223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Not to mention you are spawn killing enemy planes. Even attacking them on runaway (long time ago  vs top 5 pc pilot..)  I was wrong, I always thought that pilots (good pilots) want to dogfight 1 vs 1 each other. Like IDF guys..

Yaa 7gates_of_hell is in a league of his own.
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    @Frindly-Fire-4 I think you know why Fleigerfaust killed you so many
    times. You are not playing alone. At least 2-3 good pilots with you.

You are dominating the sky. You were dominating
    Pacific Breakthrough for a very long time. Opponents are powerless against you.
    FF is their only choice in this situation.

Not to mention
    you are spawn killing enemy planes. Even attacking them on runaway (long time ago  vs top 5 pc
    pilot..)  I was wrong, I always thought that pilots (good pilots) want to
    dogfight 1 vs 1 each other. Like IDF guys..

Furthermore you are TOP 1 score air with really
    high level. Players know you and you know what? They will hunt for you. They hate you. They "killed your  family" hundred times. This is how community looks like, but it is entirely diffrent topic. You need to pay the price.

@VOLBANKER

You need to lost your hope.

(Quote)

Game is dead. They even had to delay Summer trailer..

so i should not play the game with friends i should play alone ? If that what you do it's wrong, games are made to have fun and played with friends and it's a team work game, so you want me to fly and dont kill other planes ? I play to win and ill kill any enemy , if you want to dogfight only go to a dogfight server dont join a ranked server and ask for a 1 vs 1 i dont see a 1 vs 1 infantry fight or a 1 vs 1 tank fight in a ranked server, the part of the hate you can burn in your hate you and them you dont mean any thing to me at the end it's a game and if you hate some one in a game you need to see a dr. .
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    240 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To say that 200 m/s are slow can be debated as noone really knows how fast planes can be in contrast... current diskussions about this statet that it may be between 100 and 150 m/s