Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: DPS Automatic Ban [4-M416-7

GOTYOUBJTCH
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited June 28
I joined a server 1minutre later tried to change video settings and mouse sensitivity i run around for 30 seconds and i get banned [removed]? please help me guys I can't even play now and also i got banned from PB i sent them a ticket.

Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    2339 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hey,

Unfortunately, no one can help you with your bans here on the forums. Probable, anticheat detected something suspicious on your PC and that triggered it. The only way to appeal your ban is contact EvenBalance as you already did.
  • klikard
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 28
    I joined a server 1minutre later tried to change video settings and mouse sensitivity i run around for 30 seconds and i get banned [removed]? please help me guys I can't even play now and also i got banned from PB i sent them a ticket.

You are getting banned by server plugin "3rd party anticheat". This ban might happend if you do alot of kills with very little amount of bullets, or similar things. Even the admins might have set bad settings in the plugin if there is any. Or even its very strict, maybe it calculates something wrong. If i understand the ban message correctly its a issue with M416. You would have to contact the 3rd party anticheat to get your ban lifted. Since this has nothing to do with EvenBalance if its a 3rd party tool used by the server. Simply try other servers or appeal the ban on 3rd party anticheat home page etc... since i am pretty sure this is not a Punkbuster ban message. To add, issues like this might be the reason EA stopped with dedicated servers and only having their own.
  • IRussao
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2
    klikard said:

You are getting banned by server plugin "3rd party anticheat". This ban might happend if you do alot of kills with very little amount of bullets, or similar things. Even the admins might have set bad settings in the plugin if there is any. Or even its very strict, maybe it calculates something wrong. If i understand the ban message correctly its a issue with M416. You would have to contact the 3rd party anticheat to get your ban lifted. Since this has nothing to do with EvenBalance if its a 3rd party tool used by the server. Simply try other servers or appeal the ban on 3rd party anticheat home page etc... since i am pretty sure this is not a Punkbuster ban message. To add, issues like this might be the reason EA stopped with dedicated servers and only having their own.

nothing wrong there, he is cheating.

Explain how one can use a M416 and do 126 hits, get 99 kills with 3% accuracy???? damage mod.
    some of his bf4 weapons also have funny stats.

m416 default damage:

His m416:

Post edited by IRussao on
  • klikard
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    IRussao said:
    klikard said:

Explain how one can use a M416 and do 126 hits, get 99 kills with 3% accuracy???? damage mod.

m416 default damage:

His m416:

If hes cheating hopefully he will get banned by punkbuster. To be honest i dont see how your numbers add up. And there is no info about the amount of hits that i can see from your link. But if he only hit  targets 126 times for 99 kills he might be cheating. But when it comes to the accuracy its not really unrealistic since he only got about 2.6% kills out of all bullets fired. Dont forget about amount of bullets fired. Maybe i dont get what you are trying to say?
  • IRussao
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    klikard said:
    IRussao said:
    klikard said:

m416 default damage:

His m416:

If hes cheating hopefully he will get banned by punkbuster. To be honest i dont see how your numbers add up. And there is no info about the amount of hits that i can see from your link. But if he only hit  targets 126 times for 99 kills he might be cheating. But when it comes to the accuracy its not really unrealistic since he only got about 2.6% kills out of all bullets fired. Dont forget about amount of bullets fired. Maybe i dont get what you are trying to say?

so 126 hits and 99 kills, this player is basically 1 shooting everyone.

• FearNoTears
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

IRussao

Not to hijack the thread, but can you check me out. I got a gamehack #88003 idk 6 months ago and no response from PB.

• IRussao

IRussao

Not to hijack the thread, but can you check me out. I got a gamehack #88003 idk 6 months ago and no response from PB.

dunno man, bf4? you have a little bit high headshot kill ratio, some of the weapons and that its not normal, unless u are going for the head, one does not get 30% hs with random kills, a round maybe, but not as total stats kills, its common if u always go for the head, I'm not saying it's cheating, I got similar stats, but 90% of the time, I go for the head, if I dont, say, if i go for the chest, then I  may get 20% random hs kills, anything around 30% is not random, same for sniper weapons. Stats looks "normal" if the player decided to go for head kills.
  • FearNoTears
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    IRussao said:

IRussao

dunno man, bf4? you have a little bit high headshot kill ratio, some of the weapons and that its not normal, unless u are going for the head, one does not get 30% hs with random kills, a round maybe, but not as total stats kills, its common if u always go for the head, I'm not saying it's cheating, I got similar stats, but 90% of the time, I go for the head, if I dont, say, if i go for the chest, then I  may get 20% random hs kills, anything around 30% is not random, same for sniper weapons. Stats looks "normal" if the player decided to go for head kills.

Thanks for looking. Well I snipe and use the JNG-90, so yeah I go for the head. Naa, I mostly was playing BF4, but took a break and played a week or so on BF3. Then I sign on and got the message. Then like a day later got a cross over ban on BF4. I use the JNG-90 on BF3 too, but use the M417 mostly for run and gun or CQ. I'll still aim for the head, unless I don't have time. I don't know if someone hacked my account, it happen 3 years ago or so, but EA said that wasn't the case this time. I'm thinking someone didn't like me and reported me or a server did, but I don't know how it works. As for as I'm concern I missed to many shots. lol. I'd do better, it I waiting for people to stop moving, not shoot while there running or try to shot heli pilots. So to me I waist a lot of shots.

• klikard
    edited July 3
    IRussao said:
    klikard said:
    IRussao said:
    klikard said:

m416 default damage:

His m416:

Ah i see where you get the stats now. But also to add, There might be several variables that can make those hits possible. I remember on battlefield 2 there was some servers that was called "stats padding server etc..." It is a server where you got/gave free kills basically to get better stats. Also there might be something like this on newer battlefield. Maybe he have joined one of those in hardcore mode or something. I wouldn't really waste my energy to find out if someone is cheating or not simply by using stats. There is so many variables and possibilities i would say. This is also why sometimes 3rd party anti cheat might not work as intended and list some people as cheaters when they are not, But as far as i know most of them only store bans you recived from punkbuster so you cant play on those servers using that 3rd party anti cheat again regardless of game. This is why the cheat system implemented into the game/'s that reads if memory is modified at runtime or similar is more accurate for banning. But sometimes people have "IMPOSSIBLE" stats that causes for a manual ban. So i wouldn't call these impossible stats. If maybe he was on one of these servers i mentioned earlier maybe the people he killed always had low hp "you only get 20 hp from defib if not fully charged" this is a variable that could make this very possible. Again there are many variables so "you kind of need all the evidence if you get what i am saying" IMO there is a 50% chance he is cheating like the rest off us that dont have impossible/unreal stats.
    Post edited by klikard on
  • klikard
    edited July 3
    "duplicate comment" please delete.
    Post edited by klikard on
  • klikard
    @IRussao Ah i see where you get the stats now. But also to add, There might be several variables that can make those hits possible. I remember on battlefield 2 there was some servers that was called "stats padding server etc..." It is a server where you got/gave free kills basically to get better stats. Also there might be something like this on newer battlefield. Maybe he have joined one of those in hardcore mode or something. I wouldn't really waste my energy to find out if someone is cheating or not simply by using stats. There is so many variables and possibilities i would say. This is also why sometimes 3rd party anti cheat might not work as intended and list some people as cheaters when they are not. This is why the cheat system implemented into the game/'s that reads if memory is modified at runtime or similar is more accurate for banning. But sometimes people have "IMPOSSIBLE" stats that causes for a manual ban. So i wouldn't call these impossible stats. If maybe he was on one of these servers i mentioned earlier maybe the people he killed always had low hp "you only get 20 hp from defib if not fully charged" this is a variable that could make this very possible. Again there are many variables so "you kind of need all the evidence if you get what i am saying" IMO there is a 50% chance he is cheating like the rest off us that dont have impossible/unreal stats.
  • elderwarriors
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Let me just say:

"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it is probably a duck"

And RUSSAO............. Love the graph. Pretty much self explanatory really eh ????
  • elderwarriors
    Sorry nearly forgot. You do realise of course, that if you "FIRE MORE SHOTS THAN YOU ACTUALLY NEED". Then your accuracy stat goes out the window.
  • klikard
    IRussao said:
    klikard said:
    IRussao said:
    klikard said:

m416 default damage:

His m416:

Ah i see where you get the stats now. But also to add, There might be several variables that can make those hits possible. I remember on battlefield 2 there was some servers that was called "stats padding server etc..." It is a server where you got/gave free kills basically to get better stats. Also there might be something like this on newer battlefield. Maybe he have joined one of those in hardcore mode or something. I wouldn't really waste my energy to find out if someone is cheating or not simply by using stats. There is so many variables and possibilities i would say. This is also why sometimes 3rd party anti cheat might not work as intended and list some people as cheaters when they are not. This is why the cheat system implemented into the game/'s that reads if memory is modified at runtime or similar is more accurate for banning. But sometimes people have "IMPOSSIBLE" stats that causes for a manual ban. So i wouldn't call these impossible stats. If maybe he was on one of these servers i mentioned earlier maybe the people he killed always had low hp "you only get 20 hp from defib if not fully charged" this is a variable that could make this very possible. Again there are many variables so "you kind of need all the evidence if you get what i am saying" IMO there is a 50% chance he is cheating like the rest off us that dont have impossible/unreal stats.
  • klikard
    IRussao said:
    klikard said:
    IRussao said:
    klikard said:

m416 default damage:

His m416:

Ah i see where you get the stats now. But also to add, There might be several variables that can make those hits possible. I remember on battlefield 2 there was some servers that was called "stats padding server etc..." It is a server where you got/gave free kills basically to get better stats. Also there might be something like this on newer battlefield. Maybe he have joined one of those in hardcore mode or something. I wouldn't really waste my energy to find out if someone is cheating or not simply by using stats. There is so many variables and possibilities i would say. This is also why sometimes 3rd party anti cheat might not work as intended and list some people as cheaters when they are not. This is why the cheat system implemented into the game/'s that reads if memory is modified at runtime or similar is more accurate for banning. But sometimes people have "IMPOSSIBLE" stats that causes for a manual ban. So i wouldn't call these impossible stats. If maybe he was on one of these servers i mentioned earlier maybe the people he killed always had low hp "you only get 20 hp from defib if not fully charged" this is a variable that could make this very possible. Again there are many variables so "you kind of need all the evidence if you get what i am saying" IMO there is a 50% chance he is cheating like the rest off us that dont have impossible/unreal stats.
  • IRussao
    @klikard The above stats are impossible, but sure there are exceptions, if not cheating, than the player was playing on some hacked server, a hacked server can boost your stats, then the player would need to prove that these stats are from a hacked server, stats padding alone wont be able to do what this player did, you would still need 2 bullets in the head to get a headshot kill with max damage.

The player would have to be extremely lucky to kill everyone with low hp, this does not happen, maybe with a few kills, but not with 99 kills.

Stats like these are 99.9999% cheating and 0.001% boost from hacked server.
    Sure u can ban anyone based on stats, if the player is playing on a normal server and 1 shooting everyone, then it's obvious that the player is using a damage mod or if the player is getting like 40% headshot kill ratio with lmg, high kpm, and low/high acc. most likely the player is using aimbot, etc...

There is no need to waste time, there are tools that allow u to instantly see everything, for instance, if I load any stats using the upgraded version of better battlelog I can see details of each weapon, most cheaters became obvious when I load up their stats, some try to hide, so u need to investigate with others tools, etc... but like every rule there are exceptions, some ppl would say this is cheating:
    There is even a cheat score,  if you cant back it up, then most likely this would be a result of cheating or stats padding, but we can see interesting stats here, like acc, it looks normal, kpm pretty mediocre and even with 50% headshot the damage(21.18 white line) still lower than the default damage(24 yellow line), this happen because every time you hit a player and you do not kill that player, it makes your damage go down, every round you hit players that you do not kill, that stack up to your stats and makes your damage go down, so when you see a player with high damage, that means, this player is hitting and killing everything, not missing and that stack up to high damage, if no damage mod, then in this situation the player would have a damage really close to default damage, if many headshots, then even high than default damage, most likely aimbot, because the player is not missing, the opposite can happen, lots hits and low damage, if good acc. and high kpm it can show "no spread", i wont explain, but its possible to see that too.

• elderwarriors
    Hi there RUSSAO........... just for my information, where diud you get that statistical set from ?????
  • IRussao
    Hi there RUSSAO........... just for my information, where diud you get that statistical set from ?????