Battlefield 4 kicked by admin in EVERY server

Nooby_Scallion
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I haven't played bf4 for like two years and when I play it today I just got kicked by every server that there was a game going on. The only ones that I could join shows there are plenty of players but after I joined there was only me. Am I banned from the game? I didn't ever hack or glitch tho.

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    2339 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Please log in to Battlelog: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/gate/  Choose a server and Join it. If you will be kicked, you get a message with a reason below. Let us know a reason.
  • Nooby_Scallion
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sorry for the late reply. So after some searching, I found out that I was banned by BF4DB for suspicious stats, and today I've just resolved it as it's a false positive resulted from stats padding, so they unbanned me. However, this afternoon when I was trying to join servers, I was able to join some server, but still kicked by some other. Unfortunately, I used GeForce now service to run BF4, so I can't run it using battlelog. My best guess is there might be some other committee like BF4DB that possibly banned me before, is there any that you could think of?
  • IRussao
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2
    Sorry for the late reply. So after some searching, I found out that I was banned by BF4DB for suspicious stats, and today I've just resolved it as it's a false positive resulted from stats padding, so they unbanned me. However, this afternoon when I was trying to join servers, I was able to join some server, but still kicked by some other. Unfortunately, I used GeForce now service to run BF4, so I can't run it using battlelog. My best guess is there might be some other committee like BF4DB that possibly banned me before, is there any that you could think of?

probably because u have 50%+++ headshot with AWS and MTAR, there are server's plugins that can kick you, to fix? join a official server and play normal with mtar and aws, when both of your guns get %hs below 40% you should be okay, but any server that u already joined, u are probably banned, u would need to make an appeal for each server.

Admins can also manually ban u, because it looks very suspicious: