BF1 Servers DEAD, revive game by making it FREE!!

13»

Comments

• Ronin9572
    1270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    PSJackman4 wrote: »
    They should release BF1 for free as one of  those free monthly games for PS+ members. Don't know if there is something similar to that for Xbox and PC, but I feel that it would revive the BF1 PS4 community. 

It's pretty crazy we just got COD MW2 RM for free and it's 4 months old
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1065 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »
    They should release BF1 for free as one of  those free monthly games for PS+ members. Don't know if there is something similar to that for Xbox and PC, but I feel that it would revive the BF1 PS4 community. 

Great advertising for the next/current CoD. No such thing for BF and giving it away on ps+ would only make EA access a bit less worth it. Although Battlefront 2 was on it quite recently.
  • Ronin9572
    Ronin9572 wrote: »

Great advertising for the next/current CoD. No such thing for BF and giving it away on ps+ would only make EA access a bit less worth it. Although Battlefront 2 was on it quite recently.

True, I had forgotten about EA Access. Ouch...
  • PSJackman4
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ronin9572 said:

Yeah, I bought MW2RM a couple weeks before it got released for free. Pretty dumb. 
  • Ronin9572
    (Quote)
    Yeah, I bought MW2RM a couple weeks before it got released for free. Pretty dumb. 

That bites, been there before!
  • wsupchris1222444
    939 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    (Quote)

Thats a kick in the balls, F
  • Carbonic
    1900 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Cleaned up the thread. Don't use profanity or talk about cheating on these forums as it's against the forum rules.
  • bleachee
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I reinstalled BF1 about two weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised to see a moderate number of active servers for PS4 and Eastern US. There are typically 8-10 full Conquest servers, 8-10 Operations servers, 2-4 TDM servers, 2-4 servers for the weekly highlighted game mode, and one Shock Ops server that refuses to die. So you have 20-30 full servers at all times, with the peak being the weekend of course.
    I've had a blast playing again. Ops in particular is quite fun now because the players really seem to be more PTFO oriented. I do wish the DLCs were free because playing those maps is much less frequent. But anyway I'm glad to be back. It's still my favorite FPS of all time.