DICE please bring back Pacific War playlist permanently.

ProAssassin2003
3857 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Pacific War is the Peak of Battlefield 5. Nothing in the game compares and to be honest the rest of the Maps is trash compared to The Pacific.

Bring it back as a permanent playlist.

Comments

• CT1924
    1289 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Or US server and Brit server?
  • RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pacific War is the Peak of Battlefield 5. Nothing in the game compares and to be honest the rest of the Maps is trash compared to The Pacific.

Bring it back as a permanent playlist.
    Agreed, don't know why they took it away in the first place.
  • MrCamp121
    1080 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Id rather that than this god awful playlist weve been stuck with for 2 weeks
  • Lotusninja_Akira
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have played a lot less after the Pacific playlist is gone now. Pacific content is the thing that kept me returning to this title.
  • stallzer
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The current map rotations are bad. I can only make it through 2 maps at best. Need pacific breakthrough back, only maps worth playing.
  • superteds
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Don't know about Conquest, but if you join the Breakthrough rotation at Mercury, the next three maps are all the Pacific ones.
  • Player_rs688is9
    92 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thank god they removed the pacific-playlist, catered for the lowlevel vehicle and AT-rifle-apes.
  • HugoPlayNow
    167 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you don't like a playlist, that doesn't mean it shouldn't exist.  I liked the Pacific playlist a lot.  I enjoyed eating a banana while playing and flinging my poo when I got mad.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3857 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank god they removed the pacific-playlist, catered for the lowlevel vehicle and AT-rifle-apes.

Dude the smaller maps has those more then bigger maps. Go play one round of Metro you have to Vault over Proned bodies. LMAO
  • Noodlesocks
    3596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like the current playlists but I wish they would swap Solomon Islands and Aerodrome with Arras and Mercury.
  • trip1ex
    5213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 1
    one playlist has 3 pacific maps back to back to back.  

And actually for me....the pacific maps all sort of run together.  I rather not play them back to back to back.  

Also I always liked mixing up the more infantry centric maps with the big combined arms maps.    

But since they aren't I  choose the big maps because they deliver variety.  
  • DutchFightert
    85 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pacific War is the Peak of Battlefield 5

• barnesalmighty2
    1619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I didnt enjoy the pacific maps at all. I much prefer urban combat personally. Its a shame dice pulled the plug early i was really hoping for a russia expansion crammed with infantry heavy urban combat.

Oh well..... I would say next game should be better but we all know it wont be. Hopefully tge rumours of a bf3 remaster are true, dice couldnt possibly get that wrong (hopefully).
  • ElliotLH
    9360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I didnt enjoy the pacific maps at all. I much prefer urban combat personally. Its a shame dice pulled the plug early i was really hoping for a russia expansion crammed with infantry heavy urban combat.

Oh well..... I would say next game should be better but we all know it wont be. Hopefully tge rumours of a bf3 remaster are true, dice couldnt possibly get that wrong (hopefully).

If you listen carefully you can hear someone at Dice saying "hold my beer" haha.
  • Hawxxeye
    7504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Even now there is not a "level new planes and tanks" rotation...
    Why is it taking them so long to bring the full custom servers? They could at least give us the custom server names early
  • ElliotLH
    9360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    Even now there is not a "level new planes and tanks" rotation...Why is it taking them so long to bring the full custom servers? They could at least give us the custom server names early

They could just bring back the last Provence playlist (may have been Breakthrough specific) as that's what I used for most of my levelling since it also had maps with the US planes in the rotation.
  • Hawxxeye
    7504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 3
    ElliotLH said:
    Even now there is not a "level new planes and tanks" rotation...Why is it taking them so long to bring the full custom servers? They could at least give us the custom server names early

They could just bring back the last Provence playlist (may have been Breakthrough specific) as that's what I used for most of my levelling since it also had maps with the US planes in the rotation.
    That was way too much Provence in the rotation so it was a slaughter to get a plane slot in the scarce plane maps.
    Only a 24:7 CQ Al sudan can do the job because it can give up to 5 slots to the US if they get the airfield
  • ElliotLH
    (Quote)

That was way too much Provence in the rotation so it was a slaughter to get a plane slot in the scarce plane maps.Only a 24:7 CQ Al sudan can do the job because it can give up to 5 slots to the US if they get the airfield

That is true. I suppose the best we can do instead is join regular Solomon or Fjell and hope that the match is nearly finished (or the equivalent on a CQ rotation of course).
  • barnesalmighty2
    1619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

If you listen carefully you can hear someone at Dice saying "hold my beer" haha.

Part of me still believes that the mess we have in bfv was entirely down to pure spite on dices part because of the community rejection of their original ideas for the game. With some luck their butt hurt will be gone by now.
  • ElliotLH
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Part of me still believes that the mess we have in bfv was entirely down to pure spite on dices part because of the community rejection of their original ideas for the game. With some luck their butt hurt will be gone by now.

I can see why part of you believes that as I’ve have that same feeling. Plus in some ways that's better than general mismanagement. Fingers crossed, if that was actually the case, the saltiness has indeed gone.