BATTELFIELD 1 anti cheat do not work

davorces
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
anti chet from battelfield doing bad work, for cheter no ban, no chance to send a video , report ist help, player playing all time with cheat.from ea and dice no koment, only admin from form clos discussion  and you becom ban. when you postt cheters on formu becom ban, when you speak you becom ban.For what is theis formu, that i can speakj all best for battelfield, when you look on you tube you see so much cheaters and nobady care. you can give me a ban ,  but you know that is not fer, nice  is that that you can cheating but say is not alowd

Comments

• davorces
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are a lot of discussions on this topic here on the forums. Also, there is an official statement about cheating in the game: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1674636/#Comment_1674636

Please read this and do not recreate this topic anymore.

Thanks!

and this what say moderator is bigest lie from dice, and i dont speak from bfv i speak for bf1, and a have no seen bandet player in bf 1
  • davorces
    nice server in bf1 tdm 10161282   cheter wit pistol m1911silencer one shot kill, player only haed shot, report no ban
  • StarscreamUK
    7521 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    well you chose not to heed his advice, so now you reap the result.
This discussion has been closed.