didnt recive my weekly reward (1k bfc)

Dege1511
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
i completed the missinons and won 1k bfc from weakly,game is saying its added to your wallet but its not pls help

Comments

• SuperiorByGender
    3239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol go back and see what the reward is instead of making a thread.
  • Dege1511
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LMAO wtf is even 1000 CC
  • Hawxxeye
    7474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 1
    Dege1511 said:
    LMAO wtf is even 1000 CC
    A joke of course.
    considering that things that cost 900 BFC equal tens of thousands of CC.
    It is a lot less than the 100BFC of previous weeks.
  • DaMutha1
    1436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What's most annoying is that some of the assignments this week took quite a bit longer than the ones they've had for boins.  At least they've added XP to the weeklies and the dailies---must be a workaround for the No Tech for Double XP.
  • ElliotLH
    9351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    What's most annoying is that some of the assignments this week took quite a bit longer than the ones they've had for boins.  At least they've added XP to the weeklies and the dailies---must be a workaround for the No Tech for Double XP.

Thought that was strange too but oh well. No chance I'm going to bother with that grenade task lol - not even in Combined Arms.