I think I am finally giving up on BF5.

Senile_Grandpa
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Well, I think that about did it. Just played for 15 min against a guy that headshot everyone within a 0.0001 s of being in sight. 
I think it's appalling that there is zero effort being put into simple things for making this a pleasant environment. EA and DICE need to get some major upper/mid management changes.
Could literally implement balancing rules overnight that would make this 500% much better game. But no let's play in servers that have a 10:1 ratio...
I work in Product Management, I'd be ashamed if I had to push such a poor product on the market. 
I am actually considering placing an ad for a class action lawsuit and suing you for the fact that you collected money for a product that is unusable at this point.
Unbelievable!

Comments

• Plucky6922
    474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lawsuit would get dismissed, like all the others, since the ToS says you would need to go through arbitration first.
    Let me know how that works out for you.
    (been doing research on ToS/EULA and how enforceable they are, for about a year now, so more data would be welcomed)
  • Celsi_GER
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Better call Saul!
  • Violent_Rumble
    432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am actually considering placing an ad for a class action lawsuit and suing you for the fact that you collected money for a product that is unusable at this point.
    Unbelievable!
    Discussing lawsuits will get the thread locked.
    ..and unusable products is what refunds are for.
  • Blackie03
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 1
    Without the Private servers for the communities who fund this franchise , I think they have finely killed this game. DEAD!
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1884 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i believe spending 5 min on these forums states pretty clear that BF5 is a crapshow without comparison.
    I gave up on the game after 6 month... Come back ocasionally... But things just got re-directed too little too late...

BF6 will make or break the future of this franchise... End of discussion!
  • tempo_rarity
    1308 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The 'math' here has me concerned .
    Twice mentioned are these indefinite "I thinks" in a relatively emotion-fueled post .
    We got frustration , disgust , shame , but then . . a militant belligerence .
    Then comes the Discovery (provided by us , soon if not already) of a certainty of futility in regards to such vengeance plans .

What's crucially missing from this equation is of course the true nature of the OP , but even lacking this input the formula still leads tenuously to 3 potential 'solutions' .
     - OP Plays on . (87%)
     - OP outright Quits .(11%)
     - OP decides to 'fight fire with fire' . (1-2%)

Here's hoping to the OP's character being of the strong , upright variety .
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14198 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Legal discussion = thread lock.
This discussion has been closed.