blinding sun in Sinai Desert gives a disadvantage for the British team (pix included)

JudasCaesar
23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
i don't know what changed, and i've put 1K hours into this game, but the sun in Sinai Desert seems to have gotten brighter which points it in the face of the british team.  

here's how the sky looks like at spawn point for the ottoman and british team respectively.

https://i.imgur.com/URfrdhK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5LCwpeJ.jpg

this map has a lot of plane spawns and its important to keep a clear view of the skies.  but if you're playing on the british side and you are trying to attack/defend the control points, its definitely unfair for the british side as opposed to the clear view on the ottomans side.  

either the sun has to be toned down so that you can actually see looking out from the british side, or place the sun anywhere at the midpoint between the ottoman and british spawn points.  

any agree/disagree?? 

Comments

• Colt6940H
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I played it today and the sun was so bright at one point I thought my one of the grandkids had messed with the TV brightness adjustment. I was playing support, was in the prone position with a M1917, and couldn’t make out infantry in the open due to being blinded.
  • TheGM86
    896 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HA! Jokes on you, I only get fog on that map.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3076 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agree, and it doesn't help that it's so low in the sky as well.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just another reason to hate Sinai
  • Trokey66
    9046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can't say I've noticed to be honest......
  • wsupchris1222444
    939 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't get blinded by the sun, but I do get blinded by the stench of my teammates and planes dropping bombs