BFV personal opinion thread

Cavera_GamerzZ
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 12
I am done. I will NEVER buy another battlefield, you played us and we fell for it. A battlefield without Premium? We should have seen you only want MONEY so this is the only way I know how to be listened, attack your wallet.
I will never buy another battlefield because bf5 IS a disappointment. Why? You didn't spend enough resources to make a good game, it lacks content, there's not enough maps nor weapons, personally I don't care about cosmetics.
That's the message to every one involved in making the game. 
Now I want all the players to listen. 
Your money isn't worthless! Stop giving them money and start to demand better things. Aren't you tired of wasting your money and not be pleased? Tired of buying a game only for it to be garbage?  Then do something about it.
The only thing they understand is MONEY. So make yourself heard, write down why you won't spend more money in their garbage and send it to them, share your disappointment, say what you have to say. 

Title and thread edited by moderator to conform with forum rules
Post edited by Carbonic on

Comments

• Carbonic
    1889 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hi @Cavera_GamerzZ

I've had to edit your thread a bit to make it conform with the forum rules.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest

• I've changed the title to actually describe what the thread is about - baiting and non-descriptive titles does not help anyone
    • I've removed the CAPS from some of the ALL CAPS sentences.
    Please take care that you follow the forum rules should you want to write on here again.
  • CT1924
    1309 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trouble is, BF is one of a kind. They have a monopoly on destruction.
  • trip1ex
    5220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    see ya in 18 months
  • Loqtrall
    12465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OP sees Battlefield 6 trailer and Pre Orders.
    trip1ex wrote: »
    see ya in 18 months

Bingo
  • PSJackman4
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    technically if you don't buy any cosmetics, the entire BFV package is $60. They didn't pay us for DLC, and just gave us the maps, and there were no loot boxes and micro transactions like that. Heck! They didn't even make us pay for the chapter rewards, unlike other games.
  • KPNuts74
    691 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love BFV and will keep playing until 6 is out
  • snakeater418
    329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think the constant updating that was done played a big part in the game's sort-of downfall. Seemed every time they fixed 1 problem it made 2 new problems.

The cosmetics are the only thing that's not free as well. That's not a problem at all, in fact its probably the best outcome. Although I did like the Premium thing better, the way BFV worked out wasn't too bad.

Bugs and exploits were the biggest problem IMO. Bugs such as Spitfire VB rockets and invisible players. Exploits like dropping mines on the carriers on the Pacific maps and the general spawn camping.
  • CrazyJoes
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    agreed 100% just left a game where a level 13 went 111-1 I'm 100% done with EA and this game. it's no longer fun to play! 
  • ps_865
    381 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I still play BF5 few times a week, but the TDM only, because I like the gameplay, maps and guns, but im tired of dying from the planes

BF5 is not a bad game, but it can't compare to BF4, BFH and BF1 (didnt play earlier BF MPs enough, was playing COD then). The thing that annoys me most is the health attrition (apart of the bomber planes)
  • research-kitchen
    408 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't say i'll never buy EA again, after the bf4 launch.  It was a mess but it eventually got fixed unlike 5.  That was my last EA pre order.  Beta for 5 comes out and I'm thinking this is a bad game, I couldn't justify buying 5 so I waited a few weeks kept checking the forums and youtube.  I felt guilty for not buying it, but the more a read in forums and YouTube I decided not to buy "a lot of you convinced me not to buy it LOL"  it had way to many complaints to buy it.  So i'll be waiting for bf6 beta and a couple of weeks in forums and youtube.  Also to see if  EA has a working anti-cheat. 
  • BiIboBagginz
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Watching the slow decline of community based gaming bf5 is a shell of what the franchise was. bf2 bf2142 had depth and different angles to play. Titan mode epic and miss the commander apect also. oh yeah and naming your own squads....they dumbed it down when they went to counsel with Battlefield bad company 1. oh how disappointing it was when you couldn't even go prone...
  • toxic_mix1
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Personally I don't like the tanks in this game, they're extremely overpower, no one sees them, and the majority of the rounds i make, they usually make massive results, like 30/0 or so.

People are leaving the game because of the camper tanks, tanks are ruining the game.

• toxic_mix1
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The balance of the game is pretty crappy as well as the servers. Why the hell we cant have servers? Any reason for not have close combat servers only? 
  • TheySprayTheSky
    43 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    toxic_mix1 wrote: »
    Personally I don't like the tanks in this game, they're extremely overpower, no one sees them, and the majority of the rounds i make, they usually make massive results, like 30/0 or so.

People are leaving the game because of the camper tanks, tanks are ruining the game.

The vehicles are not overpowered in fact they are typically underpowered. The problem with vehicles is being able to magically repair them back to full health an unlimited number of times. Tanks can even be repaired while taking damage something even double/triple seat planes can’t do.

If vehicles had a limit to how much they could be repaired each time they took damage it would immediately solve the “camping” tanks problem as there would be no incentive to hide near the back of the map near a resupply station.

There actually is irreparable damage to vehicles in BFV but it can be countered very easily by repairing near a resupply station or having a support player repair your tank.

The way vehicles are implemented in BF6 will hopefully be drastically different strongly promoting an aggressive play style rather than a stay back and snipe infantry play style.
  • SAP-ReApEr
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

OP? LOL No. Many times I am lucky to be in a tank for 5min. Smaller tanks are done with one direct bomb hit. I am not sure what maps you can sit back and "camp" in a tank and not get taken out. If the tank gets left alone, that is another thing. Moving forward in a tank and you get taken out by a pair of engineers. 30-0 is nothing. Planes go even higher. Infantry too if they have a clan full of medics.
  • SAP-ReApEr
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Watching the slow decline of community based gaming bf5 is a shell of what the franchise was. bf2 bf2142 had depth and different angles to play. Titan mode epic and miss the commander apect also. oh yeah and naming your own squads....they dumbed it down when they went to counsel with Battlefield bad company 1. oh how disappointing it was when you couldn't even go prone...

BFBC2 was probably my favorite!  I loved the medic revive weapon switch