They should have not allowed single vehicle in operations.

ckanitz
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Yeh. Bleh, artillery trucks lose the game for attackers.

Comments

• Ronin9572
    1270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Been there, done that! It can't hit everyone on the map all at once. I know it's frustrating, but it's not going away!
  • MarxistDictator
    5234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah the artillery should only be usable with the AA variant in ops. Dice buggered it.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3076 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Had a game of ops where my team the attackers had 3 mortar trucks and the defending team had one. All 4 Trucks where spamming the one flag, both the attackers and defenders couldn’t see a thing with bombs,Gas and smoke being spammed. In the end people left and the game died because of it.
  • Ronin9572
    Had a game of ops where my team the attackers had 3 mortar trucks and the defending team had one. All 4 Trucks where spamming the one flag, both the attackers and defenders couldn’t see a thing with bombs,Gas and smoke being spammed. In the end people left and the game died because of it.

Bet there were some choice words on the mics! Lol
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3076 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It was insane, message the ones on my team to put a barrage behind the flags to disrupt the enemy getting back on the flag but to no joy. One replied that he would be in danger if he wasn’t at the back of the map.
  • Ronin9572
    It was insane, message the ones on my team to put a barrage behind the flags to disrupt the enemy getting back on the flag but to no joy. One replied that he would be in danger if he wasn’t at the back of the map.

That guy that was in the back probably finished 5-2, lol.
  • Rudrn
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 19
    mortar trucks need to have the range reduced so they just cant camp miles back and rack up kills at least bombers have to fly low and expose themselves to danger so i can understand the streaks pilots can go on unchecked , At least have AT guns have the ability to damage it. As for tanks etc they are needed as some maps attackers will have to suffer a lot just to get the first set. Volga river is one of the worst thought out 1st set, but with a decent tanker and smokes it is doable.
  • wsupchris1222444
    939 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's always the same players in the garbage trucks in the same spot of the map round after round. Support for the game ended a while ago so dont expect changes, all we can do is share our complaints
  • TheGM86
    896 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 20
    There should have been a  12 second timer to leave the spawn before enemy artillery zeroes you in and shells you into the future Detroit age.
    Post edited by TheGM86 on
  • HANSGRUBER30
    I think they should force who ever it was or team that balanced the mortar truck to play a couple of rounds of supply drop on the Galicia map as a objective driven infantry play. If that doesn't show how flawed it is then I don't know what will. 
  • ashar_saleem121
    1373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TheGM86 wrote: »
    There should have been a  12 second timer to leave the spawn before enemy artillery zeroes you in and shells you into the future Detroit age.

I dont understand why that wasnt in the game in the first place. I guess maybe if you're all capped then you cant just blow people up in spawn.

Maybe just vehicles and only when there are other caps available to spawn on?