[HELP] PunkBuster Global GUID Ban

Johnlol1
12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Always get the ERROR when join a server:Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Johnlol1' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN a2a3747b I have been like this for about 4 months like this now,and I have sent Evenbalance three tickets now.Nobody replied me.I have no idea what to do.

Comments

• Johnlol1
    edited July 14
    I didn't cheat or did anything bad.But no one tries solving the problem.And I tried anything to sovle the problem,none of them worked.
  • Camel68
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member

Having the same issues in BF3, filed a ticket at evenballance, hope they fix it, never cheated for a game in my whole life.

Would be nice if EA support took some action to resolve this a bit faster, because I bought their game they more or less force me to use punkbuster and that last one makes me not able to play the EAgame I want to play.

• USMCss07
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Camel68 said:

Having the same issues in BF3, filed a ticket at evenballance, hope they fix it, never cheated for a game in my whole life.

Would be nice if EA support took some action to resolve this a bit faster, because I bought their game they more or less force me to use punkbuster and that last one makes me not able to play the EAgame I want to play.

See this post and read through it: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/181804/master-discussion-thread-for-bf4-punkbuster-bans/p21
    You will find that there is nothing you can do or nothing that EA will do for any erroneous ban. Well...there is another option: you can buy a new copy of the game and continue the perpetual cycle of theft for profit by EA.
  • USMCss07
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Camel68 said:

See this post and read through it: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/181804/master-discussion-thread-for-bf4-punkbuster-bans/p21
    You will find that there is nothing you can do or nothing that EA will do for any erroneous ban. Well...there is another option: you can buy a new copy of the game and continue the perpetual cycle of theft for profit by EA.
  • klikard
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Johnlol1 If banned by punkbuster you either cheated or someone got access to your account and cheated or running a cheat program even if its not accessing the games memory. To add, I read about a ban wave that banned people that didn't cheat cause of some program running on client pc that wasnt really a cheat, But later they fixed these bans. Could be something like this, But unlikley.
  • Johnlol1
    oh,I think it should be someone has reported me.Because the last time I could be able to play BF4,I killed someone with a claymore,then he called me a cheater.And about 2 days later,I found my account was globally banned.
  • klikard
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 18
    @Johnlol1 I dont know if you have been manualy banned or not. Could be but you stats dont seem to be a cheaters stats in my opinion. But then they did a poor job evaluating the report. I still will say what i said in my last message "you either cheated or someone got access to your account and cheated or running a cheat program even if its not accessing the games memory". So i would say a manual ban is unlikely unless like i said they did a really poor job.
  • Johnlol1
    My computer disk was broke before.And after I bought a new one and reinstall the system,I played Battlefield 4 on this computer.That was the time I had got a globally GUID ban.
  • klikard
    @Johnlol1 Maybe if you have downloaded a free version of windows or other programs for free that really isn't free it could have contained a virus or something like that. That was running while you was playing and Punkbuster didn't like that program so you got banned. But if that happend you sadly probably wont get unbanned since it was still running on your pc unless there was some error at punkbuster which they would probably have corrected. But i dont think i could help you with this issue. Hope it gets solved for you GL!
  • Intaterium
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Same problem here with BF4 
    For 4 months not able to play BF4 (after few sec Im getting kicked by Punkbuster)

Its a connection problem of a punkbuster and (any) server, possible your firewall is blocking punkbuster or some file is damaged.
    Try google it....read forums ...see how people try to handle it, for me it didnt work (I ve tried a lot of things, reinstallling punkbuster for multiple times, changing firewall settings, reinstalling the game (it has nothing to do with problem, as its punkbuster problem, I even reinstalled the system hoping that all system files would be new/updated, but it didnt help))
    So at the moment i think there is a very small chance to fix this problem.

PS punkbuster support also will never answer you)
  • Johnlol1
    I had sent 4 tickets now,but EB didn't answer me a word
  • Johnlol1
    It seems that there is nothing I can do...See you next ID