Suspicious player ?

RodDiamant
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 16
I like to play on a 24 player server and in my playtime schedule i get a suspicious player who wins everygame.Normally 1/10 matches is a loss for him.I wanna name him really bad but i cant cuz of rules.
He seems playing normally,i could kill him like only 3 times per match.It triggers me that i always lose when facing against him.I switch to his side and magically all gets well done.Scores seems rigged too.Hardly increases.Also the player quality he gets vs my begginer players.This is all suspicious.There are lot of suspicious players on this game and dice wont do anything.He never talks in chat.Doesnt seem botting too.I dont know him IRL,so i can only tell from my experience.I wanna leave but thats the only fun server.Balance is always in his favor.I wish i was god and know the truth and perma ban him.Is he just good ? Am i the problem ? What is happening here ?

How can i win ? Im frustrated and angry.I have decent aim.I have played over 1000 hours now.

Thanks.

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The next time this player is on the server, spectate them and observe how they play. If they pull any suspicious moves like pre-firing around a corner or wall before they can see the enemy, chances are they’re probably using some kind of cheat.

As for “player quality”, there is no cheat that I know of that can artificially manipulate the game’s team balancer.
  • disposalist
    8944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's so hard to tell even spectating. Spectator mode isn't accurate enough for any subtle cheats. It's hard, if someone is pre-firing, for example, to know if their enemy was spotted. Pre-firing is something everyone should do (with a large mag auto).

I got accused of cheating just yesterday because I killed 4 or 5 enemies in and around a barn, pre-firing when they were spotted, or just because I suspected the were there after the first two.

There *are* more cheats in the last few months. There are still *way* more hackusations than actual cheats.

I've played well over 2500 hours, now and I've played every BF for 1000s of hours. I know when something feels iffy and when something is probably just a glitch or whatever. There *are* more dodgy plays these days, but not the amount some would have you believe (I'm on EU servers).

Recently I've been playing with Slink and Inconspicuous on because I'm trying to get 100 kills with Repair Tool (and with Syringe before that) and I'm noticing *maybe* some subtle ESP cheats, but then maybe it feels that way because I'm trying to sneak more than usual and I'm just being spotted or having bad luck.

*shrug* If the cheats are so subtle that those cheaters are getting only average scores then it doesn't matter too much?

Maybe do what I do. If it seems there's a cheater, have fun hunting him down specifically - treat it like a mission. It's very satisfying. If you die a lot doing it *shrug* so what? KD is unimportant anyway. Having fun is the aim, surely.

If you don't find it fun, go to a clan server, record the cheat, report him to the clan and he will be banned. That can be satisfying too.

EA/DICE appear to be largely uninterested though. Don't bother reporting to them. Waste of time. Videos linked to them don't even get viewed.
  • RodDiamant
    edited July 16
    Thanks for the answers.

He doesnt pre fire,wall hack or any other stuff.Is just winning is so guaranteed for him.Also if he's clean,he might have said something in chat but not a single word.Wish i knew the truth.I might better rent my own server and ban every cheater/hacker or constant look for suspicious players.Seriously you cant be so lucky to have all your god luck of the world to your side every freaken time.Maybe i just suck.

Not a fan of K/D,i consider it so irrelevant.I mosly look for moving as a squad,score and supporting each other.Even if you end up with 100 kills and have no flags capture,you lose.Win is a win.Loss is a loss.In world war,soldiers didnt go counting and telling others of how many kills they've got.80% of playerbase care of K/D ratio rather than SPM (Score per minute).FPS games should remove K/D and score being the main look.

I bet you guys,if you play against him,your winrate will go down very quick.You will also ask yourself,why i keep losing.I might be wrong,or all the luck is always with him but i just wanted to tell my own experience.
  • disposalist
    8944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    There are players that are just very good. I'm a lot better myself than I used to be and I still get owned by some players like I'm a beginner.
  • research-kitchen
    408 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One way I would check to see if anyone is cheating, sprinting up to corners and stop checking for pre fire.  Might take a few tries to figure it out.
  • Unoriginal_18
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 18
    The next time this player is on the server, spectate them and observe how they play. If they pull any suspicious moves like pre-firing around a corner or wall before they can see the enemy, chances are they’re probably using some kind of cheat.

As for “player quality”, there is no cheat that I know of that can artificially manipulate the game’s team balancer.
    i don't think pre-firing is good way to determine if someone is a hacker. since players behind a corner can be visible on the minimap (which i feel like a lot of people forget), because of a flare that spotted them. And a smart player can take advantage of this.
  • RodDiamant
    edited July 20
    Yup,i found his profile on BF1 Tracker.
    Cant display his IGN because of forum obvious rules.

His Win Percent is
    73.10%  (Seriously,who has 73% winrate ?????) thats impossibly hard to achieve jesus christ !

Top 2%

BEST CLASS
    MEDIC

GAME MODESScoreWinsLossesWin %
    Conquest
    Top 0.9%
    Top 2%
    Top 4%
    Top 8%
    Domination
    Top 0.2%
    Top 0.2%
    Top 0.9%
    Top 9%
    Shock Operations
    Top 9%
    Top 12%
    Top 39%
    Top 5%
    Frontlines
    Top 3%
    Top 3%
    Top 10%
    Top 7%
    War Pigeons
    Top 2%
    Top 2%
    Top 4%
    Top 8%
    Rush
    Top 3%
    Top 13%
    Top 19%
    Top 16%
    Team Deathmatch
    Top 0.1%
    Top 0.1%
    Top 8%

I saw him and he plays alone everyday 1-4 hours varying each day.

He just pisses me off,i tried multiple times trying to show him,his suspicious player.He plays when everyone is sleeping (1AM-4AM) so i cant spectacte him now since i changed my schedule.I know medic does have a high impact but when he leaves,everything feels less tense and i can start playing so good,managing to win easily.He appears once again then all suddenly changes.

Seriously playing alone is impossible to have a winrate like that.He doesnt leave and rejoin of switch teams to maintain good winrate.He just stays until he runs out of time.I want to believe his clean.I trust my gut.Screw this guy.

Look my profile stats.Is trash and a normal player should have below 60% winrate.Obviously,stacked team with MIC have superior advantage so little higher winrate.A solo player normally has around 50% because everything is random.Game usually trolls you and switch you to the losing side to "balance" teams.I try so hard everygame.I do everything on my reach still lose most of the time.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/RodDiamant

Once i reach level 150,im thinking quitting because theres no motivation for me to keep playing also FPS games are known for cheaters/hackers.

Also a note from me.Focus on Capturing flags on conquest.Dont go for kills,they will come to you automatically and then you can kill them.Before i went and chase everyplayer i saw because i was looking to satisfy my killing needs.Everyone likes getting killstreaks.So what i do is warm up in team deathmatch 1-2 matches looking for mostly K/D and reviving if im medic then switch to other modes and PTFO.
    Post edited by RodDiamant on
  • WetFishDB
    2326 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RodDiamant wrote: »
    Yup,i found his profile on BF1 Tracker.
    Cant display his IGN because of forum obvious rules.

His Win Percent is73.10%  (Seriously,who has 73% winrate ?????) thats impossibly hard to achieve jesus christ !

I have a win rate of 75% on Conquest. And I’m on console where there are no hacks like ESP etc. It’s easily possible to achieve.

Stop accusations unless you have hard proof (and then go report it), otherwise you could just be harassing a genuine player (like the other thread on the front page at the moment).
  • research-kitchen
    408 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We all know reporting doesn't do anything
  • WetFishDB
    2326 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We all know reporting doesn't do anything
    Agree, and nor does commenting about it on this forum either.
  • LordNezington
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There’s lots of good players, lots of bad players, lots of suspicious players and very little way of being 100% sure.

The main problem is when you have no anti-cheat then the lack of player confidence in it and resulting hackusations damages the overall experience almost as much as the cheating does.

I really hope EA changes policy on its origin platform in future, there’s no other industry where users can remain totally anonymous from the service provider which can then cause such egregious consequences.
  • MarxistDictator
    5234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Imagine getting this riled up over someone else’s stats in a video game. By the way you can quit out before losing and it doesn’t track a loss in this game, along with team switching at any time, so it’s the easiest stat to influence if you are obsessed with such.
  • GerocK-
    691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    On 24-player servers it's much easier for 1 player to have a significant impact on the outcome of the game.
    72% winrate is definitely possible.
  • ragnarok013
    3820 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    This isn't the venue to discuss cheating. If you suspect someone is cheating use the reporting system.https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

This discussion has been closed.