Possible Hacker Solution

do-wuh
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I believe the only possible solution, is to create Servers within non-banned Asian countries that DO allow "Helping Tools". I only mention Asian countries, as this region seems to be the most rampant, but perhaps other regions may be needed. It may not eliminate all hacking, but hopefully it will reduce it. I suggest this solution, as complete eradication of hacking tools is most likely not possible.

Comments

• OskooI_007
    1288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 17
    Cheaters usually don't like to play against other cheaters. It would be nice if they'd play on their own cheat servers.

Personally, I'm moving to next-gen console to avoid cheaters. They should have mouse and keyboard support by now and do 120fps. :smile:

DIRT 5 on PS5 Will Have an Option for 120 Frames-Per-Second
  • Titan_Awaken
    1224 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cheaters usually don't like to play against other cheaters. It would be nice if they'd play on their own cheat servers.

Personally, I'm moving to next-gen console to avoid cheaters. They should have mouse and keyboard support by now and do 120fps. :smile:

DIRT 5 on PS5 Will Have an Option for 120 Frames-Per-Second
    Well let's hope that next-gen gamers have a display capable of a true 120Hz or else 120 FPS would be virtually no different than 60 FPS (with the exception of reduced input lag).
  • klikard
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maybe if they added like server overall or player on server max or avg K/D search option to server browser, It could maybe help you avoiding cheaters with high K/D or be helpful for newer players that don't play so good. But it would not be nice if it was to be abused tho example a player that has 4.0 in K/D search for a server with max 0.5 K/D it wouldn't be fair in my opinion.
  • DocCuda418
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFV supports cheaters, no way they do anything to stop them. If they can let the franchise almost die to protect them they wont be doing anything now that they already abandoned the game. 
  • OskooI_007
    1288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 27
    EA's solution to cheaters in Apex Legends is preventing PC players from crossplaying with console players.
    In a TikTok video, Respawn software engineer Jake Smullin acknowledged that the team developing the battle royale had seen "lots of console players worrying about this", but confirmed that unless you have a PC player in your own fireteam, you won't be matched to a PC lobby.

Don't worry about PC crossplay, says Apex Legends dev - console players won't get matched with PC lobbies

Apex Legends is doing crossplay the right way.
This discussion has been closed.