I sometimes get killed, lol, by snipers, like i do to them. The game has Scope glare or what ever it is called. But it shows up like a bright star if you use 6x and less bright if you use 3x scope magnification. So far so good. But why does is maintain in bad weather and when you are not in the sun? Ok that would be the DICE answer to show where snipers are besides muzzle flash reduction methods which never work. But my questions are.
1. does the M3 Infrared give scope glare? it should not due to the lag of glass
2. why does this M3 scope give you terrible sighting and never an advantage over regular scopes. ( i thought it would benefit from smoke usage)
3. why are some snipers long away not visible although they kill you with ease, so must be 6x scope because iron sights wont give the magnification
4. do ironsights give glare or is it THE sniper tool and wont give away your position ( because then i would replace my Samsung 4K with an 8K model and new glasses en sit closer to the tv set with iron sights
Or are there cheaters with no scope glare and still kill you from far away and behind or through rocks, metal etc. because when shot and laying down and using the scope to figure out where the hell the fire came from you sometimes see finally the opposite sniper with its last and final shot due to muzzle flash and not by scope glare.
5. does the search scope, or mono scope or how it is called, give scope glare as well?
and this goes for other weapons as well, and i mean not the glare, but why they are visible or precisely the opposite etc. sometimes you have to read a lot on fora to get this information about weapons but not from DICE it self. no hard feelings though.