Community Admin abuse - banning players - paying customers cant play.

13»

Comments

• spychodelics
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 31
    (Quote)
    I am sorry, did you even bother to watch it?

Yes it still falls under the name and shame rules. Watched the whole video.
    Ok then, wasnt really aware until now what really falls under name & shame. will not happen again.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14300 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    (Quote)
    I am sorry, did you even bother to watch it?

Yes it still falls under the name and shame rules. Watched the whole video.
    Ok then, wasnt really aware until now what really falls under name & shame. will not happen again.
    Generally speaking,  If I can identify the player its name and shame.

That means video footage,  screenshots,  links, typed names, etc etc.

If I can pluck the EAID if the user out of the video or screenshots its n&s.

And yeah I watched the whole thing.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We have a situation in Australia where there is one server up during the mornings.

This server is hosted by an Admin who abuses their power and bans anyone who they don't like or is a decent player with decent scores.

This admin's actions of banning people is forcing paying customers to wait until the afternoon (when more servers become populated) to be able to play the game they purchased.

What can be done?

They pay for the server their rules. They keep whoever they want on their server whether you like it or not.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14300 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    We have a situation in Australia where there is one server up during the mornings.

This server is hosted by an Admin who abuses their power and bans anyone who they don't like or is a decent player with decent scores.

This admin's actions of banning people is forcing paying customers to wait until the afternoon (when more servers become populated) to be able to play the game they purchased.

What can be done?

They pay for the server their rules. They keep whoever they want on their server whether you like it or not.
    Not in bfv though,  servers are free on v
  • trip1ex
    5220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2
     i don't see anything wrong with operating a lower skill server.  

the reality for the OP is the game is dead for him in the mornings in the region he resides in.  

the player base got to the point where there is only 1 server in the mornings and it's not for him.  Same difference  if the one server left hosted a mode he didn't like.  He's got to accept it and move on.

• Callisto90
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I rarely play his server anymore because he kicks and bans for no reason  or because you're top of the leaderboard.
    He also jumps across servers and advertises his to the players to try and get it started. His actions have already created a lot of i suppose "veterans" to not go there and alwasy speak very poorly of him.
    So give it time his server will be not worth his time sooner or later and someone who actually cares will run one.
    But i also don't play until after work so there is typically 6 or more servers going in the afternoons So i dont really have an issue avoiding him.

• BlackWing1977
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am not sure if this server mentioned here... is the same one I had in mind... but I did heard some chatter about that guy. And he seems to want to enforce only ANZ only.... and he did not know I was from Singapore until I mentioned I was happy with my ping 90++ connecting from Singapore, I been playing there for few weeks and was fine. But since when he found out, it was near the end of the game, so once the round ended.. I left and never go back.