BFV kicking me out of the game and going offline completely

RKampfflieger18
17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So yeah, I get disconnected from a game and the entire game goes offline. I’ve reset my Xbox and internet router and now I’m wondering if it’s EAs fault (highly likely)

Comments

• J0J0_Rabbit
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 30
    I keep constantly (first DC comes about 10 minutes, and then every 20 minutes or so) randomly disconnected from BF5 games (PC). I play with my friend, who lives in the same city (Riga, Latvia), and it keeps happening to him too.
    Started to happen for the last 3 to 5 weeks now (summer update?) (played this game couple years and it was always 100% fine). And it's not network or PC problems on our end as all other services are running smoothly. We are both using wired optics connection of 500 mbit (no wifi).

I don't know what to do... apparently there is some routing problem from Origin to our part of Europe that is screwed up. Untill I get some sort of response from DICE about fixing this, there is zero chance i'll be buying any other online games from this developer.
  • ragnarok013
    3820 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    RKampfflieger18 I recommend that you run a UO Trace and troubleshoot your connection as described here to see if any one of the hops in your connection route has unusual latency or latency variations: UO Trace\Connection troubleshooting https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/  

• Noodlesocks
    3613 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Getting it pretty often lately. Around the time the EU servers stopped starting.
  • J0J0_Rabbit
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Getting it pretty often lately. Around the time the EU servers stopped starting.

What do you mean, "Around the time the EU servers stopped starting"? Can you please elaborate?