MMG need telescopic sights it's historically accurate

2»

Comments

• TyroneLoyd_TV
    1749 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2
    10+ replies in this thread? Are we tone deaf now too? Definitely living in denial about Assault not being the best class in the game by a large margin already and that not changing if MMGs got the slightest of scraps tossed their way.

Never said it wasn't the best class. I'm stating it does get beat by certain weapons.

Also it's 5 for me
  • MarxistDictator
    5234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah it gets into toss ups with 2 types of weapons that are completely useless outside of 1 situation. While still getting to be dominating in other situations. What a pathetic argument.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1749 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2
    Yeah it gets into toss ups with 2 types of weapons that are completely useless outside of 1 situation. While still getting to be dominating in other situations. What a pathetic argument.

A pathetic argument to what? I never stated assault wasnt the best class. It has counters but its a jack of all trades that trades blows with lmgs at mid range.
    You alluded the mmg is hard to use then I countered with positioning is key for its niche which is the same with shotguns and smgs. Recoil and spread arent an issue with mmgs ever. Its like you're so in love with mmgs you cant see that this game is centered around this and now that its dead do you really expect people to go along with your sentiment of "hur dur" everyone that doesnt use this is bad because that's what its coming off as.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2

Lol tell me what weapon Assault has access to that will consistently beat smgs and shotguns in cqb while also beating rifles at long range, and still being statistically superior to most other weapons in the game at mid range, all simultaneously. This is, of course, a hypothetical situation/comparison wherein the hypothetical players in question are highly skilled and landing all their shots.

I'd love to hear that answer. After being an above average player at best and beating people who are using an STG in CQB while I was using a friggin pistol carbine, and after spending the past two days laying people down with the Type 11 at all sorts of ranges, I'd love to hear what this supposed Assault God gun that beats damn near everything really is. Because I've gotten every primary in the game at least to rank 10 and haven't experienced anything like that. Maybe I should be using it more often.

Not to say Assault isn't the most well rounded class in the game, they definitely have a wide array of weaponry - but no one single weapon that is capable of beating most anyone and dominating in nearly every infantry vs infantry situation in the game at any given time. Unless everyone you're killing are completely garbage-tier bots.
  • The_BERG_366
    2766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Ya, they were actually usable when the game first launched, even without suppression. But action man players kept complaining about campers killing them as they ran full speed ahead down an open ally. But nerf after nerf has left them pretty useless in the current game. 

Yep anyone that moves, can aim, and doesnt require 100 round magazines is an "action man" .

You’re right it takes a lot more skill to use a gun with little recoil, no spread and over tuned DPS to the point they ransack SMGs and snipers at their supposed niche. Forgot who the real skilled players were.
    he just made fun of the notion of only having two categories, MMG or action man. And you respond by going on a rant about how little skill is required to use (presumably) assault rifles? you need to stop thinking in black and white, theres lots of greys in between....