bf5 the worst filth please bring me back my money thieves

DARKRIS11
5 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
this is the worst and pathetic game

Comments

• CedarOfLebanon
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 31
    DARKRIS11 said:
    this is the worst and pathetic gameo one grabbed you by your ear and forced you to buy the game.

no one forced you to buy the game at the first place. no one grabbed you by your ear and forced you to buy the game.
    Post edited by CedarOfLebanon on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14281 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    To imply EA are "thieves" would be to insinuate that you did not purchase the game and EA charged you anyway.

reality : you purchased the game of your own volition,  Moneys were exchanged for goods or services  ( Game + servers for you to play on ).

You could have very well played a trial version of the game ( risk free I may add )  to see if you enjoy it or not  ( you can get a 10 hour trial,  FYI ) .

Locking this down as your title is non-factual.
This discussion has been closed.