Halo Infinite supports 120fps on Xbox

OskooI_007
1292 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Looks like 120fps gaming on next-gen consoles is a reality. Hopefully the next Battlefield game will be 120fps too. :smile:

Comments

• DisguisedMike
    437 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Since they didn't mention 4k in that post I'm guessing that the graphics might take a hit while running at 120fps. I'm also curious to see if this will be available in all the modes or just the smaller ones but it's nice to see that the new Xbox can achieve this level of performance at the start of the generation. Can't wait to see what the games will look like in a few years.

I hope that the devs will give console players more options on next gen. Please give us the option to choose between better graphics or performance. I'll probably play most solo games in 4k even if they run at 30fps but for mp games like BF I would choose performance everytime.
  • Noodlesocks
    3607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would hope so with how uggo it looks.