Problem with Firestorm Forever assignment

r0nin_Ts
1416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Problem is simple - nobody plays this mode (PC/EU) and I'm stuck with this assignment. I have finished all basic specials assignments, but I don't get any new ones. Is there any work around?

Comments

• CloneTrooperCT
    392 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Its dead end. Or create a club of a lot of players who want to play this mode. Ask here in origin?
  • r0nin_Ts
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What kind of terrible design is this? I cant unlock any skins, because of it? Really EA? Thanks, for the answer.
  • ElliotLH
    9448 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    r0nin_Ts wrote: »
    What kind of terrible design is this? I cant unlock any skins, because of it? Really EA? Thanks, for the answer.

Were you just doing these particular assignments to get some CC?
  • r0nin_Ts
    ElliotLH said:

Were you just doing these particular assignments to get some CC?

I've bought a game a couple days back. I have done just a couple special assignments (basic class ones).
    Now I'm stuck with that, I can't unlock any other assigments... Is it a form of making me to purcharse stuff from the store?
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What? Hasn't Dice removed all "special assignments'" besides weapon proficiency/mastery ones?
  • ElliotLH
    9448 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    I've bought a game a couple days back. I have done just a couple special assignments (basic class ones).
    Now I'm stuck with that, I can't unlock any other assigments... Is it a form of making me to purcharse stuff from the store?

All you get from these assignments is CC so you won't unlock any outfits or anything for completing them. You'll unlock weapon and a few class assignments as you rank up, these will give you skins for the guns and characters.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1065 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Isn't there some sort of cosmetic items for going through the stages of the firestorm assignments?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14300 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    r0nin_Ts said:
    It seems that for most battlefield players,  it seems firestorm isn't "battlefield" as we know and enjoy and so the interest in the mode is minimal.

The devs were obviously banking on the success of firestorm matching the success of other titles in the battle royale department ( pubg etc ).

Me personally, I cannot stand battle royal.

I think there were some specific firestorm assignments and unlockable cosmetics,  But I also believe they show up in the armoury every few rotations.
  • ElliotLH
    edited August 2
    Isn't there some sort of cosmetic items for going through the stages of the firestorm assignments?

Not if I remember correctly. You just unlock the next stage, 25CC and the end reward is 500CC.
  • CloneTrooperCT
    392 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 3
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Not if I remember correctly. You just unlock the next stage, 25CC and the end reward is 500CC.

Play every mission of combined arms.
    Finish it on EASY you get 500cc for every mission.
    Play on medium you get 1000cc.
    Play it on hard you get 1500cc.

I finished them all and that gives me a lot of coins.
    For every mission you can get, if you finish all difficulties, 3000cc
  • ElliotLH
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Play every mission of combined arms.
    Finish it on EASY you get 500cc for every mission.
    Play on medium you get 1000cc.
    Play it on hard you get 1500cc.

I finished them all and that gives me a lot of coins.
    For every mission you can get, if you finish all difficulties, 3000cc

Yeah that's why I was initially asking OP why they were working on this Firestorm one, as there are much, much easier ways of earning CC, just like what you mention. It sounds like they expected a cosmetic reward though.