Games other than Battlefield

BaronVonGoon
7055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
What games have you played this year other than Battlefield?

For me working from home during the COVID era I beat: Sekiro, Nioh 1, Nioh 2, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, Dark Souls 2, Ghost of Tsushima, and now finally playing the Witcher 3.

Really fun games all of them.

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    2408 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    This is what I've played

• BaronVonGoon
    7055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is what I've played
    (Image)

What did you think of Bioshock Infinite and Borderlands 3?
  • IIPrest0nII
    2408 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited August 9
    I like Borderlands 3, a great co-op game, played a lot with my friends, many people which played Borderlands 2 say that BO3 is worse than BO2, but I played both games and I like them all. Bioshock Infinite is probably the best Bioshock game imo. I haven't finished it yet, but I like it too. Both games are recommended if you are interested in them(For Borderlands 3, it's highly recommended by me to play it with friends, for the best experience)
  • Trokey66
    9102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Division 2 killed a good few hours for me, was canny but became too repetitive.

Also sunk some hours into Battlefront 2 (well, it was free!)

Just got Wreakfest for some mindless fun.....

Also spent a lot of time back in BF1, OK it's still Battlefield but plays a damned site better than BFV!
  • DisguisedMike
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This year I got platinum trophies for Final Fantasy VII Remake, Children of Morta, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Death Stranding, The Last of Us 2 and CrossCode.

I also played Warframe, Doom Eternal, Battlefront 2, Nioh, The Complex, Shadow of the Colossus, Dragon Quest XI, Darkest Dungeon, Far Cry 5, Soulcaliber VI, Civilization VI, Fall Guys, A Plague Tale: Innocence and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne.

I'm waiting to get a 4k tv and PS5 before playing Ghost of Tsushima.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4749 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Elder Scrolls Blades (mobile)
    GTAV (PS4)

I’ve actually got right back into GTAV and haven’t touched battlefield (4) for a couple of months
  • DC_E63
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 22
    I only have PS4.  These are all the games I can think of that I played this year.  I was uneomplyed from November until this month, so I had lots of free time.  LOL

Assassins Creed: Origins
    All the Bioshock games (the entire collection was free on PS4 back in February)
    GTA III(wanted some nostalgia) 
    COD Modern Warfare Remastered 
    COD Modern Warfare 2 Remastered 
    Hitman 1 
    Hitman 2
    GTA V 
    RDR 2 
    Ace Combat 7

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This year...
    Mafia Trilogy while waiting for Mafia 1 Remake.
    Jedi The Fallen order.
    Darksiders Trilogy.
    Resident Evil 2 Remake and 3 Remake.

Currently playing and enjoying Warhammer Vermintide 2. Such an amazing game.
  • Lotusninja_Akira
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rogue Company :)
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Right now,  Besides doing my daily stuff on BFV and the weekly tides of war,  I've been doing some flight simming.

Just yesterday evening I flew into the heart of the tropical storm moving its way through the US.

I took a few liberties with the time of day to make the storm visible but hey-ho,  You do what you can to create some excellent ingame photography.