[feedback] More words that should not being fitlered

2»

Comments

• NuttysKunKs
    563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeeas for some reason is filtered, also;

Wtf

Zetha

ffs

A chat system that is appropriate for a 5 year old.

Yet this is a 17+ game and I hear the f word most times I’m revived :/

Fail to see the logic
  • WebsterHyperion
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 11
    I'm F ing dying here DICE help me! Dev medic looks but runs away in opposite direction.
    Post edited by WebsterHyperion on
  • CT1924
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Spike is also censored.
  • ragnarok013
    3877 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'm F ing dying here help me! Sound familiar? Downed british soldiers say it in BF5.

WebsterHyperion this is about the chat filter not the soldier dialog let's not derail the discussion with unrelated points.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    654 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    LEB is filtered in BFV which makes no sense it is the clan tag for my LEB clan
  • ViridianOnWhite
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    so you have stuff like BBC blocked and understandable but you don't have it blocked for Clan tags so it should be blocked for both or for neither.

Oh and Woops is blocked

Woops is the less common variant of oops

—used typically to express mild apology, surprise, or dismay)

• just4FanTA
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    where can we ask for an option to disable the chatfilter?

oh and also  the word Fun is blocked!

my nickname is just4FunTA and the filter blocked me, I had to change the nick to just4FanTA.

But I have question, this list is this something the people look into and fix it or is this just a try to reach the responsible people? I would like to use my normal nickname just like I did the last ~10 years!