Battlefield 6 must be same as BF3 and BF4...otherwise will fail

alucardgr
403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
When i mean same...i MEAN THE SAME
Same class system
Same spawn system
Same HARDCORE MODE
Lot gadgets
Same fun vehicles and maps....etc etc

The only thing they have to do is to add better graphics and lot maps
its so simple

Comments

• alucardgr
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    and ofcourse i mean the same serveer system and to focus to minimize glitches/crashes/bugs
  • Celsi_GER
    861 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 23
    At least this would be a BIG step in the right direction.
    Maybe it will still be necessary to add again those silly assignments and skins to keep the young generation with their attention span of a common fly interested in the game.
    But harsh mistakes like the inflatous rank system and too many vehicle, gadgets and weapons should be avoided at any cost. BF3/4 were just perfect in this matter.
    STOP overflow of everything, go back to the basics and put all your energy to make those basics a perfect game which is worth the name Battlefield again.
  • SuperCro55ed
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Celsi_GER said:
    At least this would be a BIG step in the right direction.
    Maybe it will still be necessary to add again those silly assignments and skins to keep the young generation with their attention span of a common fly interested in the game.
    But harsh mistakes like the inflatous rank system and too many vehicle, gadgets and weapons should be avoided at any cost. BF3/4 were just perfect in this matter.
    STOP overflow of everything, go back to the basics and put all your energy to make those basics a perfect game which is worth the name Battlefield again.
    I have a personal vendetta against FRAG rounds. I wouldn't want that added back ever. I would also like Battlelog back, except have a seperate UI for it in-game. I don't want to use another device to just see my stats, but possibly just me. 
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As long Fight Club is not dealt with, it will fail.
  • Celsi_GER
    861 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is Fight Club (in BF, I know the movie ;))?
  • player12546
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited August 26
    Same except:
    - suppression blur
    - 4 people bird repair
    - viper camp behind skyscraper
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    - more unique maps like in BF3
    - shanghai is good and than all other maps are sloppy and no EPIC levolution!
    - balanced maps, no more 64 player metro, make small maps possible only for 16-32...
    - more vehicles
    - balanced weapons, each with its strengths and weaknesses, NO MORE generic weapons, from which only aek and ace is useful anyways...
    - no progression system for each weapon individually!'
    - good balance system based on elo
    - more maps, or community SDK!!!
    - no MICRO TRANSACTIONS AND DLC, INSTEAD MAKE EXPANSION PACKS!
  • alucardgr
    You can't live off of nostalgia, its like an ex gf, you miss all the good and then you get back together and then you remember why you broke up. There was a lot of things in those games that were great that should be included and added upon in the next battlefield and things that should be left out. You want to keep evolving, not just remanufacturer a 7 - 10 year old game.
    i keep playing BF4 till now....and it seems more people are playing BF3+ BF4 rather BF1+ BFV
    is not about nostalgia....is about things made battlefield looks like a strange game now.

• GrizzGolf
    1411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I agree. Needs to be more like 3 than anything
  • wsupchris1222444
    956 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    alucardgr wrote: »
    (Quote)
    i keep playing BF4 till now....and it seems more people are playing BF3+ BF4 rather BF1+ BFV
    is not about nostalgia....is about things made battlefield looks like a strange game now.

I wouldnt know the player population on bf3 or 5 but as far as bf4 and bf1 go on ps4, there is way more players in bf1. I've been playing a lot of bf1 lately and I'm liking it, played bf4 recently and graphically its aged like milk but the connection is worse. Bf4 though feels barebones after playing bf1 but there is so much more weapon, map, and vehicle variety in bf4. Thats why I say add upon and progress what has already been made so that the next game is even better.
  • shaggysk8er
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lets hope the new battlefield is going to be like bf3 or bf4 and hopefully just remaster the game. Period We dont need some new futuristic game or some other dumb **** like BF5. They need to keep it modern and stop trying all this new stuff and go with what you know and honestly listen to us, the community who loves the older games. We all know that bf5 was straight trash.... Let the COMMUNITY be the judge of the game
  • Lotusninja_Akira
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 1
    (Deleted)
    Post edited by Lotusninja_Akira on
  • Hindenburg1911
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
     why you dont play bf3 or bf4 now? its nice graphic  next battlefield  must not be the same modern  stuff
  • DingoKillr
    4348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The same as BF3/4 would kill the game. DICE will be accused of being lazy and just saying more maps, vehicles or weapons want fix it.

BF1 had more players and to me played really good. A BF1.5 I would buy. But I am not asking for that, because BF6 can be better.

I like BFV dress the soldier(wish armour had more) as you wish, not BF3/4 different shades of the same.

BF3/4 vehicles how OP do most need to be, god it was part of the reason Metro was popular. If we had no DLCs I say the close quarters maps would have come in pretty close too.

Gadget wow so much whinging about mortar in BF1 and campers in BFV yet BF4 UCAV, Mortar and drones, but some how that nostalgic so it is OK.

BF1 weapons balance was good. Weapons did felt different.
    BF3/4 sucked, servers restricting DMR and BA. So you end up being inferior or short range for 3 class or run medic.
    BFV sucks for a similar reason.

Numbers in squad is dependant on spawn system, revives, beacons and balance. If you have 1 soldier that can solo everything why do you need 4 or 5 backup squad members.

I like a more modern/future setting not because of BF3/4 but what it can offer.

You could have AI aerial(local spotting) drones that follows the player, so if you used, campers location could be seen.
    We could have skis, scuba, paraguild suites, true night gear or even behemoth battles.
  • ragnarok013
    3877 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    The same as BF3/4 would kill the game. DICE will be accused of being lazy and just saying more maps, vehicles or weapons want fix it.

At this point many in the community would say DICE is listening to the Community if we received a BF3\4 type game and would be quite happy. I've personally loathed the class systems in BF1\5 as well as the many game play "improvements" since BF1.
  • dogred
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

At this point many in the community would say DICE is listening to the Community if we received a BF3\4 type game and would be quite happy. I've personally loathed the class systems in BF1\5 as well as the many game play "improvements" since BF1.
    Well, i think you'd have to show evidence in who this "community" you speak of, is? Is it people who post on gaming forums or social media all day? Or the masses of people who actually play the game.

I think DICE cited their own evidence in one instance, in gun changes and other matters they made on BF V, that the 'community" on social media, was not at all folks at home. And in that, made the changes. Data they were getting from surveys, in game habits, and other matters that show much more in depth what gamers at home want.

The uproar on social media made them turn tail, if only because in hindsight, they knew they were not working on the game anymore and let it die, whilst keeping social media happy on at least the gun changes..

I'm bringing this up, being i tend to think folks at home are much more casual players than post on social media or you tube, and more than anything, want a game that's fun to play. No matter what "era" it takes place in, i believe the old formula of the BF 3 and 4, no longer would work in todays gaming age.

I think they have to make massive changes, and i believe actually making the game more like "Battlefront" and less like "Battlefield" may bring in many more gamers than they would lose.
  • Mikex2112
    1031 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BFBC2 and every BF title after are complete garbage.
    EA/Dice need to go back to their roots and use the same formula that made past BF games so awesome.BF3 and BF4 are just 2 of the titles that are trash
    Not keep pursuing watered down,casual catered garbage that has been released since BFBC2
  • dogred
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mikex2112 said:
    BFBC2 and every BF title after are complete garbage.
    EA/Dice need to go back to their roots and use the same formula that made past BF games so awesome.BF3 and BF4 are just 2 of the titles that are trash
    Not keep pursuing watered down,casual catered garbage that has been released since BFBC2
    Personally, i think they should go back to making different games, for the different platforms as they used too. I think Bad Company was the big hit on consoles, and "Battlefield" not as much. PC just seems to have much different gaming habits than those on consoles.

PC may be a bit more hardcore gamers, where as on consoles, we may be much more casual players, in so that "one size fits all" doesn't work.

There many games on PC that they swear by, like "Squad" and other more hardcore games, that would flop on consoles, and in the past, have done just that.

Therefore, maybe a Bad Company 3, with a an in depth great campaign, and more casual MP would work on consoles much better , as a Battlefield 6 with soley mp and more try hard gameplay may work there. Idk this as fact, but i do see on other mediums huge divides in what folks expect from games given the differences in the systems and who they cater too.
  • trip1ex
    5228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    you can just go play those games now.  I know I do.  I play Bf4 most nights for an hour or two since corona hit.  

better graphics- all that would do for me is make the game run worse.  

They just have to make a much more thoughtful BF game.   And gotta really upgrade the UX experience.  Also not things too cheap nor too fatalistic.  Have skill balance too.   And don't extend matches where one team is getting stomped.  And less is more.  Stop with the 400 weapons and 20 modes.  I want less a dollar store experience and more of a BMW experience.  

and we want new stuff but not just a bunch of new stuff that is barely adequate.   Not junk.

I think just having the same games would be boring.  But elements of the old games that made those games fun, those are lessons that should be carried forward.  
  • ragnarok013
    3877 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited September 12
    dogred said:

Well, i think you'd have to show evidence in who this "community" you speak of, is? Is it people who post on gaming forums or social media all day? Or the masses of people who actually play the game.

I think DICE cited their own evidence in one instance, in gun changes and other matters they made on BF V, that the 'community" on social media, was not at all folks at home. And in that, made the changes. Data they were getting from surveys, in game habits, and other matters that show much more in depth what gamers at home want.

The uproar on social media made them turn tail, if only because in hindsight, they knew they were not working on the game anymore and let it die, whilst keeping social media happy on at least the gun changes..

I'm bringing this up, being i tend to think folks at home are much more casual players than post on social media or you tube, and more than anything, want a game that's fun to play. No matter what "era" it takes place in, i believe the old formula of the BF 3 and 4, no longer would work in todays gaming age.

I think they have to make massive changes, and i believe actually making the game more like "Battlefront" and less like "Battlefield" may bring in many more gamers than they would lose.

dogred if the casuals actually liked both times the TTK changes went through then DICE would have kept them no matter what the uproar on social media would have been because that would have meant the player count increased. However DICE reverted the unpopular (and that term is being overly generous) changes both times because the player count tanked and these mythical satisfied "casual players" apparently stopped playing as well as the hard core community.

Regarding BF3\4 the servers are quite populated compared to BF5's server numbers so I'm not so sure they don't work in today's gaming age.