Almost 2 years after release, the game is in a sorry state... DICE silence is obnoxious.

ttth2
45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
It is now mostly camping snipers and tanks...
I have seen 15 snippers in a team in a game. That tells you how dumbed down and easy the sniping mechanisms are. Very little sway, being hit does not make you flinch when you are aiming, insanely large hitboxes. I line up headshots after headshots despite being a very average sniper. I could not do that in BF3 and BF4. So people flow to that role.
The AA went from being unable to down any plane to downing them in a fraction of aa second across the map. Subtle balancing here DICE.
Ditto with fliegerfaust.
Emptying almost a magazine into someone with a KE7 only for him to ohk you with a pistol gets old fast. DOCE's idea of fairness is very unfair: it does not reward infiltrating, sneaking up on someone etc... Better hank back and line those headshots with a kar 98.
A casual pilot (ie anyone who is lucky enough to get a go on a plane due to the people spamming them can forget about downing a plane due to how many bullets he will need to put into him. An upgraded plane will shred you in over a second.
DICE had a fabulous Art and sound design team but mediocre leads.

Boot BF3 or BF4, they feel like sandboxes that stood the test of time. Some thought went into it.

BF1 and BF5 can be as much fun at their best but most often than not are the most frustrating and incoherent mess.

And yes, we know, you are amazingly good and big and you have no problem with any of the above because you can kill the entire team with a knife but just do us a favour and avoid replying to just let us know how great you are.

Rant over;)

Comments

• AngrySquid270
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ttth2 said:
    Emptying almost a magazine into someone with a KE7 only for him to ohk you with a pistol gets old fast.
    BFV has lots of problems, but it's a bit hard to take you seriously with claims like that.

Also I don't really find the BFV snipers to be any more popular or effective than prior BF games.  Battlefield has always been overrun with snipers since the beginning of time.
  • DaMutha1
    1454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ttth2 said:
    Emptying almost a magazine into someone with a KE7 only for him to ohk you with a pistol gets old fast.
    BFV has lots of problems, but it's a bit hard to take you seriously with claims like that.

Also I don't really find the BFV snipers to be any more popular or effective than prior BF games.  Battlefield has always been overrun with snipers since the beginning of time.
    Agreed.   I've been killed by a KE7 maybe twice in the last 6 months = you problem.   Use a better gun ffs.   And there is no such thing as a OHK with any sidearm.    And snipers are annoying on certain maps, but once you know where they are it's easy to avoid.   GG pls
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That ke7 argument just made me not want to read the rest....yikes lol
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    1089 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This comes up so often. In my (console) experience the team with X high amount of snipers has a bad time against any competent opposition. If I get killed more than once a game by a BA rifle it's a surprise and I was probably standing still for too long, most players really can't hit headshots.
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    382 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "Battlefield has always been overrun with snipers since the beginning of time."
    -----------------------------
    Been playing this franchise since BF1942 with a peek at BF2, and i resist this kind of comments with every fiber of my soul... its just not true... especially the "since the beginning of time"...
  • tempo_rarity
    1358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A Rant just called in , and oh boy was it mad .
    I can't even print most of what it said .
    Mostly , its spewed tirade was about some minor complaint .
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, no. Happens in online games that you empty a full clip into someone and they then turn and one shot you. Internet and those sorts of things. Client side versus server side etc etc.

The rest, well, that's been said so many times.
  • zetamen21
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Team balance was garbage on release. still garbage. so no reason buy game on release
  • GrizzGolf
    1411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Its all its going to be now. Let's hope 6 is worth the wait
  • ttth2
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ttth2 said:

That's fine, you don't have to take me seriously. It has no incidence on my Life.

In case you have not noticed, a moving target decreases the damage. It does not matter if you do not miss, the mere fact that a player does this left-right dance to make you miss is enough to decrease the damage )despite not missing).
    So yes, a KE7 has 25 bullets and depending on how far you are and how much the enemy moves, you can nearly empty a mag while he aims and ohk you (headshot).
  • ttth2
    "Battlefield has always been overrun with snipers since the beginning of time."
    -----------------------------
    Been playing this franchise since BF1942 with a peek at BF2, and i resist this kind of comments with every fiber of my soul... its just not true... especially the "since the beginning of time"...
    Agreed. It was not like that until BF1 and BF5 came along.
  • ttth2
    A Rant just called in , and oh boy was it mad .
    I can't even print most of what it said .
    Mostly , its spewed tirade was about some minor complaint .
    Oh no, I'm really hurt now! I mean that retort of yours was such a masterful takedown!!

PS: no need to print what I typed, reading it should suffice.
  • ttth2
    Ny OHK, I mean by another generic weapon and should not have specified a pistol but that illustrates my point. How many times have you out plenty of bullets in someone and not missed only for them to turn and kill you in a fraction of a second.
    Poor netcode, poor damage registration and atrocious balance.

You can argue the balance is brilliant, the netcode optimal and the balance very fair but you have your work cut out. 
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 28
    ttth2 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    That's fine, you don't have to take me seriously. It has no incidence on my Life.

In case you have not noticed, a moving target decreases the damage. It does not matter if you do not miss, the mere fact that a player does this left-right dance to make you miss is enough to decrease the damage )despite not missing).
    So yes, a KE7 has 25 bullets and depending on how far you are and how much the enemy moves, you can nearly empty a mag while he aims and ohk you (headshot).

So what? If you were actually proficient in using the weapon you can still kill people 3-5 people easily. Just about every (excluding the Lewis ,madison,) automatic weapon in this game has 25-30 rounds with near the same damage model. So whats different about the ke7 other than having lower side to side recoil than alot of them????
    Just because you cant aim and need to mag dump to kill someone doesnt make the gun any less effective. Seriously wtf kind of backward trash logic is that.

If you're getting 1 dinked in the head thats your own fault. Maybe postion yourself better like actual decent players do.
  • ttth2
    DaMutha1 said:
    ttth2 said:

Agreed.   I've been killed by a KE7 maybe twice in the last 6 months = you problem.   Use a better gun ffs.   And there is no such thing as a OHK with any sidearm.    And snipers are annoying on certain maps, but once you know where they are it's easy to avoid.   GG pls
    Well, I should not have said one hot kill with pistol, I wanted to illustrate how poor the balance is. I give you 2 shots then! lol

My point is that is a terrible balance.

My point still stands and oone commented on the other point. There shoulf not be a "go to" weapon that everyone uses. It is poor balance.
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    382 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Let the KE-7 alone... its a good gun... since they nerfed recoil just use the higher ROF perk and give it a try you will see it will feel like a STG44...
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    edited August 28
    Let the KE-7 alone... its a good gun... since they nerfed recoil just use the higher ROF perk and give it a try you will see it will feel like a STG44...

Its ttk is better than the stg with those perks. We can safely say op has no clue what hes talking about.
    Post edited by TyroneLoyd_TV on
  • ttth2
    (Quote)

So what? If you were actually proficient in using the weapon you can still kill people 3-5 people easily. Just about every (excluding the Lewis ,madison,) automatic weapon in this game has 25-30 rounds with near the same damage model. So whats different about the ke7 other than having lower side to side recoil than alot of them????
    Just because you cant aim and need to mag dump to kill someone doesnt make the gun any less effective. Seriously wtf kind of backward trash logic is that.

If you're getting 1 dinked in the head thats your own fault. Maybe postion yourself better like actual decent players do.
    There is always one idiot who is unable to read the OP.
    This is why I wrote:

"And yes, we know, you are amazingly good and big and you have no problem with any of the above because you can kill the entire team with a knife but just do us a favour and avoid replying to just let us know how great you are."

You're not very smart, aren't you? Your 10 yo goading (If you're getting 1 dinked in the head thats your own fault. Maybe postion yourself better like actual decent players do.) misses the point.
    I am NOT talking about missing the target, I am talking about NOT missing the target yet the weapon balance being very poor. I get enough kills, that does not prevent me to lament the fact that the game is unbalanced. You are also not able to understand that the KE7 think was an example. I could have come up with many other examples with other weapons.
    Stay away from threeads that are above your level of comprehension.

It is difficult to have any sort of discussion on here. It always end up with someone saying how good he is and you are not, without of course him knowing anything about your score...

Tyron:oyd is the kind of people who gets their sense of self worth from how many kills they get in a game... Others get that from their job, relations with friends etc...
  • ttth2
    ttth2 said:

Its ttk is better than the stg with those perks. We can safely say op has no clue what hes talking about.

Tyrone, from the manu replies to you on this forum, I think I am not the only one who thjinks that you are not the sharpest tool in the box...:)
    That's meaningless, the lowest ttk is not indicative of the best weapon. Range, recoil and mag capacity are.

the KE7 better than the stg? Yeah, prbably why so many people run around with stgs then?
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    edited August 30
    ttth2 said:
    (Quote)

There is always one idiot who is unable to read the OP.
    This is why I wrote:

"And yes, we know, you are amazingly good and big and you have no problem with any of the above because you can kill the entire team with a knife but just do us a favour and avoid replying to just let us know how great you are."

You're not very smart, aren't you? Your 10 yo goading (If you're getting 1 dinked in the head thats your own fault. Maybe postion yourself better like actual decent players do.) misses the point.
    I am NOT talking about missing the target, I am talking about NOT missing the target yet the weapon balance being very poor. I get enough kills, that does not prevent me to lament the fact that the game is unbalanced. You are also not able to understand that the KE7 think was an example. I could have come up with many other examples with other weapons.
    Stay away from threeads that are above your level of comprehension.

It is difficult to have any sort of discussion on here. It always end up with someone saying how good he is and you are not, without of course him knowing anything about your score...

Tyron:oyd is the kind of people who gets their sense of self worth from how many kills they get in a game... Others get that from their job, relations with friends etc...
    KE7  V.S Stg - I rest my case
    https://ibb.co/FVLwJSN

The nonsense above  -

700ms deploy time - Revolver 

280ms per kill - KE7
    under 10m 10-18m - 300+ms

The amount of time it takes for a revolver deploy aim and fire is more than enough time to get 3-4 hipfire kills with the KE7.

Again quit the bs and either work on your reaction time or position yourself better. The rest of the trash you said above has no bearing on my ability or my profession.