New server - close combat map rotation, no planes and mortar truck

us0o0
15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited September 9
Hello guys, I am considering about renting a server with Fort de Vaux map with 24/7 rotation, so nothing more than FdV. Would you be interested in such server? I know that in the past there was such a server and it was almost everytime well populated and FdV is, at least in my opinion, very well made map for a lot of fun close combat. If you will be interested, feel free to answear on this post or ping me on Origin. Hopefully there will be enough of us. Thanks and take care :)
Post edited by us0o0 on

Comments

• ronybaloney
    307 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Personally, I wouldn't want to play ANY single map 24/7.
  • us0o0
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do you have any suggestions on this rotation? Amiens etc? Every opinion is welcomed
  • Confucius_o_
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Suggest no mortar truck.
    Populate with admins.

• us0o0
    Good idea, i know MT are cancer. Any other suhgestions?
  • ElliotLH
    9542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    us0o0 wrote: »
    Do you have any suggestions on this rotation? Amiens etc? Every opinion is welcomed

Close quarters perhaps? Fort De Vaux, Argonne Forest, Amiens and that TSNP map in the French city (can't remember the name right now).
  • us0o0
    What about Ballroom blitz? And any moderator who will be willingly able to help the sever is more than welcomed.
  • TheGM86
    916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 8
    us0o0 said:
    Fort de Vaux map  24/7

• us0o0
    What’s wrong mate?
  • us0o0
    So I am thinking about rotating Fort de Vaux, Amiens and Argonne Forest 24/7, of course no mortar trucks. I see that [Bob] team on EU servers has Amiens 24/7 server and it is very well populated most of the time so I see that people like this map. Also there was a server in the past with Fort de Vaux 24/7 setting and it was also well populated. People were jumping from it after several games to play something else, but then they returned as I saw the same names returning over and over again (also one french twitch strea,er made it to this server and played it very frequently live on Twitch). So if you would be interested in these maps or if you have any suggestions or wanna be a moderator, search me on Origin on ping me here on the forum. Thanks :)
  • RivenDeckard
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    +1 for no planes and no mortar truck, that would be awesome. Planes can be turned off in the server settings, mortar truck needs to be taken care of by admins, I think. I don't see any private servers with this set of rules so I'm sure people would appreciate to finally enjoy some infantry pew pew without annoying planes / bombers farming frags. It would be very refreshing to see all the great maps of BF1 with clear skies. The only maps that I could suggest to stay away are the less popular ones - Tsaritsyn, Galicia, Heligoland (although even the last two without planes could turn from 'meh' to quite interesting, haha). Personally there are no maps that I would say that I hate / don't like, just some of them are poorly balanced with one team having an easier life, or like Tsaritsyn with only 3 cap points and barely any way to flank etc. Good luck!
  • us0o0
    Thanks a lot for your comment, I think I will try to create a server this weekend maybe just for 1 day on saturday or for 1 week and we will see if there will be enough people interrested. I will ping here on forum name of the server right after it´s creation.
  • ElliotLH
    9542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks a lot for your comment, I think I will try to create a server this weekend maybe just for 1 day on saturday or for 1 week and we will see if there will be enough people interrested. I will ping here on forum name of the server right after it´s creation.

If you use Reddit it might be worth posting it on also r/BFVCommunityGames and the BFV sub too.
  • us0o0
    ElliotLH said:

If you use Reddit it might be worth posting it on also r/BFVCommunityGames and the BFV sub too.
    I am not using Reddit but in this case I will create an account there and try to post it, thanks for advice :smile:
  • ashar_saleem121
    1391 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would put Argonne, Fort De Vaux, Verdun, Achi Baba, Amiens, Nivelle Nights, Prise de Tahure. This would be all I would play honestly.
  • us0o0
    Hello guys, server is now active, feel free to join in and have fun.
  • us0o0
    Name of the server: "Fort de Vaux,Amiens,Argonne Forest 24/7,NO planes,NO mortarTruck"
  • Confucius_o_
    1870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey man, nice one. 
    I'll have a look and join and try to help populate your server. Though, I may be a little bit tipsy as it's Saturday night and that means beer night. Huzzah! 
  • Confucius_o_
    Couldn't find the server in the frankly terrible browser, so I've sent a friend request via Origin.
  • us0o0
    I confirmed you, unfortunatelly as I was monitoring the server, only 1 guy showed up in my presence and that is a bit dissapointing for me. Maybe I will try to get in touch with Bob team on their discord and persuade them to populate this kind of server for close combat maps without annoying planes and mortar truck. I will keep you updated.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At this point there is no point in renting new servers, especially on console, as the terrible brower basically hides the servers you are trying to populate.......it's a waste of money.