New server - close combat map rotation, no planes and mortar truck

2»

Comments

• us0o0
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I created a server on PC but it was, obviously, not the greatest idea :/
  • RivenDeckard
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The biggest problem is the in-game server browser itself. The default server filter settings after installing the game are utterly useless, they show literally 3-4 official servers. You need to create a new filter, tick and untick many different options in that filter (there are vids on Youtube explaining it) to make it work. On my settings it only shows all populated EU servers, it doesn't show empty ones so I had to find your server manually and add it to favorites. So if your server is empty it might be the problem with server filters people are using, lots of people don't have it set up properly and they simply don't see your server (custom server rules are not helping either, they can also make it more difficult to find the server). But hey, that's what you get when devs force us to use in-game browser instead of Battlelog, which was ten times better and user friendly... I really hope the server will get populated, fingers crossed!
  • Ronin9572
    1308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    At this point there is no point in renting new servers, especially on console, as the terrible brower basically hides the servers you are trying to populate.......it's a waste of money. 

Yeah it's a pain in the butt with the browser we have on console!
  • AKko555
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    us0o0 said:
    I confirmed you, unfortunatelly as I was monitoring the server, only 1 guy showed up in my presence and that is a bit dissapointing for me. Maybe I will try to get in touch with Bob team on their discord and persuade them to populate this kind of server for close combat maps without annoying planes and mortar truck. I will keep you updated.
    it's me that guy .. where did your server go ?  I can't find it.
  • us0o0
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    AKko555 said:
    us0o0 said:
    I confirmed you, unfortunatelly as I was monitoring the server, only 1 guy showed up in my presence and that is a bit dissapointing for me. Maybe I will try to get in touch with Bob team on their discord and persuade them to populate this kind of server for close combat maps without annoying planes and mortar truck. I will keep you updated.
    it's me that guy .. where did your server go ?  I can't find it.
    My friend I had to cancel server rental because there were not enough people interrested in such a server. That is the reason why you can´t find it. It would be my pleasure to renew rental, but I think there are not enough of us to play and enjoy close combat maps wihout stupid planes and mortar truck.