Slide problem

123loreni
135 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I use sprint toggle and I have to press slide 3 times for it to work (to slide). What's the catch?

Comments

• WebsterHyperion
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Use the separate slide keybind instead of double tap crouch.
  • DaMutha1
    1454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Move to Japan and play on West Coast servers, you will be sliding all over the map
  • 123loreni
    Use the separate slide keybind instead of double tap crouch.
    It is a separate keybind (not assigned to any other) and I have to pres it twice (double tap) to slide.

Double tap crouch works as slide? That also doesn't work...
  • KMAsterisk
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Better off not having it set to double tap to slide. Single R3 works fine personally.
  • 123loreni
    Better off not having it set to double tap to slide. Single R3 works fine personally.
    That's what I'm saying....press once to slide but somehow I have to tap twice.

R3? PC user here...
  • KMAsterisk
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PS4 here, there is an option on console whether you want single or double, no idea about PC.
  • Hawxxeye
    7747 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The slide itself is the problem ;)
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3913 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hawxxeye said:
    agree...It shouldnt be in the game...lol
  • ragnarok013
    3877 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hawxxeye said:

Hawxxeye right with you, I've never seen an established game franchise made better with the addition of sliding.
  • CSO7777
    1844 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 14
    Hawxxeye said:

Hawxxeye right with you, I've never seen an established game franchise made better with the addition of sliding.
    Funny thing was that all movement issues in BFV, was in BF1 to some extent, when BF1 launched (ADAD-spam, excessive sliding). In BF1 all these things was brought to a place, where things worked pretty balanced at the end (no ADAD-spam and limited sliding).

In BFV they just dialed things up a level far beyond where BF1 was...
  • Hawxxeye
    7747 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:

I wish all those newfangled Hollywood movements stunts could be limited to new IPs that are designed around people moving like that (like Titanfall)
  • 123loreni
    I find sliding as something new a bit funny and a bit cool.

If someone sees you first you can save your self with sliding and catch him instead.

Somehow I still have to press twice to slide =)
  • 123loreni
    I also have to shoot twice in a head for a kill even with sniper rifle.