Question regarding PS4 Controls

Luke88gw
18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi, how do interact and reload work if they are on the same button (square)? Are they divided into push and hold? 
I dont have the console but on BF4 controls scheme it's divided into push and hold but not on BF5 controls scheme.

Comments

• The-Monz
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's the same you keep it pressed to interact.
  • DaMutha1
    1454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There have been many times when I've tried to reload and it puts me into a revive of the unfortunate son that I didn't notice I was standing on.  Usually ends in a death for me, as well.
  • Luke88gw
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The-Monz said:
    It's the same you keep it pressed to interact.
    so I wont open door when I need to reload? GOOD.
  • The-Monz
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Luke88gw wrote: »
    (Quote)
    so I wont open door when I need to reload? GOOD.

Yes you'll be fine but like DaMutha1 said there will be times when the reload button will revive someone or pick a weapon up by mistake.