More high-pingers

ColesFlexili
179 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited September 14
The game is unplayable on the eu server.
in a 64 player game there are at least 20 with a ping between 150 and 200.
bad enough that you destroyed the game with updates but at least let chinese players stay on their own server.

Comments

• Celsi_GER
    866 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What country are you from? I have 29-30ms (German) most of the time...
  • ColesFlexili
    179 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i have 9 ms and im from germany too but most of the time im dead befor i get to see the enemy.
  • CSO7777
    1845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    High pingers are awful. They probably have a disadvantage (seeing enemies later than others), but when they fire at someone, they can kill people 'instantly'. And older titles are even worse than BF1.
  • GVlXxf
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 16
    as the game now is tracking true IP address, high ping players, i didn't know it's correct or not, but most should be come from china, they need VPN to play the game, they need to buy the BFV from others region, like EU, US, HK or TW, JP etc, but mostly from EU and US. so they need VPN, but the game now track true IP,  they just give what ping they should be when they are using VPN from others region, like asia, to EU and US, or from EU and US to asia based on the A/C region they are registered. it's not a issue, it's just a fact 
  • GhostseaI
    1426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CSO7777 said:
    High pingers are awful. They probably have a disadvantage (seeing enemies later than others), but when they fire at someone, they can kill people 'instantly'. And older titles are even worse than BF1.
    Actualy they see u faster, they react faster, they are unhittable and have a wierd movement patterns. Ever heard of lag compensation?

• CSO7777
    1845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GhostseaI said:
    CSO7777 said:
    Actualy they see u faster, they react faster, they are unhittable and have a wierd movement patterns. Ever heard of lag compensation?

I know about lag compensation, but if you ever check any videos regarding high ping in multiplayer-games (Battlenonsense etc), you will se that high ping is mostly a disadvantage and high-pingers do not see people sooner because of lag compensation. The biggest issue is that low-pingers get damage from high-pingers very late (killed behind cover/around corners etc) and high-pingers sometimes seem to 'appear out of thin air' (from behind cover) and shoot you faster than you can react.
  • Jarp75
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 17
    I think not only high ping players are the problem. I´m from Germany as well and I have around 15ms ping and the game is unplayable now. People destroy me in a blinking of an eye and I need to dump whole mags into them. I hope they will remaster BF3 this year, because this game is done and ruined for me.
  • BtheReaper49
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jarp75 wrote: »
    I think not only high ping players are the problem. I´m from Germany as well and I have around 15ms ping and the game is unplayable now. People destroy me in a blinking of an eye and I need to dump whole mags into them. I hope they will remaster BF3 this year, because this game is done and ruined for me.

I came back to it about a week or so ago after about a month hiatus and it seems to be worse. I'm getting instakilled as well after emptying nearly a full clip and it's just rage inducing. I always thought COD had lousy, lightning quick insatdeath but BF5 takes the crown. It's really, REALLY bad
  • WebsterHyperion
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 22
    The game is unplayable on the eu server.
    in a 64 player game there are at least 20 with a ping between 150 and 200.
    bad enough that you destroyed the game with updates but at least let chinese players stay on their own server.
    You can blame EA for shutting down battlefield servers in other regions. South african and Middle eastern players get redirected to EU through matchmaking.