Is BF4 still active on Xbox One???

soldier305
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I miss playing BF4 and was wondering if the lobbies are still full of players?

Comments

• dogred
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I checked Saturday night, and there was like 28 servers. You'll get a game, but no saying the mode or maps you may want to play. 
  • OGTrashBoat8
    777 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    dogred said:
    I checked Saturday night, and there was like 28 servers. You'll get a game, but no saying the mode or maps you may want to play. 
    Disagree. I play on Xbox One and there are still over a hundred servers to choose from. Set your filters to nothing and you'll get pretty much every server. I play Hardcore and there's still a good amount of active servers 
  • Zpwebs262
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    It most likely is, as there are usually around 30 full servers on battlefield 4 on PS3 alone. That’s what I’ve been playing on for the last few years, and I only ever ran into 2 blatant cheaters, both of which were banned immediately. There’s even some official EA servers running.