Special Offer for Origin Owners

kc_denton
1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Like Bethesda with their games, if you link Bethesda with Steam, then you automatically get a FREE copy of the same game on Steam.

Will EA do something similar? Or even huge discount? Would love to play on Steam, with the activity, screenshots, etc. But don't want to spend double if I already own the games.

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    "EA" + "Free"

You do the math.
  • IKobi_Blade
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    "EA" + "Free"

You do the math.
    I assume you never heard of the "On the House" program, by EA.

So the chance of offers for having your Steam account connected to Origin, are around 50%, if EA feels the need.
  • Titan_Awaken
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    "EA" + "Free"

You do the math.
    I assume you never heard of the "On the House" program, by EA.

So the chance of offers for having your Steam account connected to Origin, are around 50%, if EA feels the need.
    I just googled it and this program you speak of was retired 2 years ago.

Anyway, you hear about Madden 21 and UFC 4? I hear players are real happy with EA *cough cough*. 
  • Carbonic
    1931 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    If there have not been any announcements regarding this then you will have to wait and see @kc_denton .

Bethesda Launcher and Origin are 2 different beasts though, Bethesda owns all the titles on that platform while Origin --> Now EA Desktop distribute the games of other people as well. Only transferring some games and only some entitlements in some of those sounds like a larger undertaking.

Lastly, if this thread begins spiraling further away from being about Battlefield it will probably be closed.