BFV Custom Logo

Commander_X_WBTF
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So I have three questions and I hope that someone can assist me in, since EA cannot.

1. How do I change my Battlelog Username ?

2. How do I load up my custom BF1 Platoon Logo into my BFV Platoon ?

3. Why isn't my BFV Career uploading to my account ?

Hope someone can help me or guide me to understand these questions. Thanks

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 17
    Don't know about #1 or #3 but the reason you can't upload your custom emblem is because BFV doesn't let us use our own ones.
  • ragnarok013
    3877 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    So I have three questions and I hope that someone can assist me in, since EA cannot.

Commander_X_WBTF your Battlelog name is your Origin name. You can change it in your Origin profile here: https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/my-home

Regarding your career where do you mean on the Battlefield app?

• Commander_X_WBTF

Commander_X_WBTF your Battlelog name is your Origin name. You can change it in your Origin profile here: https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/my-home

Thank You
  • Commander_X_WBTF
    ElliotLH said:
    Don't know about #1 or #3 but the reason you can't upload your custom emblem is because BFV doesn't let us use our own ones.
    Strange, because I see people with custom logos on their platoons all the time, including new platoons. I even tried following the steps of YouTubers and gotten nowhere...

• CT1924
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

BF tracker is super glitchy. I only get games logged maybe once a month at most, but play most days.
  • Netranger9
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not long ago a moderator deleted the avatar that I have used online for 9 years,lol.Go figure,says it all really.

• LOLGotYerTags
    14359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Not long ago a moderator deleted the avatar that I have used online for 9 years,lol.Go figure,says it all really.

If an Emblem of yours is deleted,  Then it was obviously reported and was found to be in violation of the EA Terms Of Service.

Any content you upload ( or create using the tools built into battlelog )  Is subject to removal if it violates the EA Terms Of Service.

The best way to avoid action like that,  Is to ensure your UGC ( User Generated Content ) does not violate TOS.

https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/#section5

And I quote : 
    --
    You are responsible for your UGC. You may not upload UGC that infringes a third party's intellectual property rights or that violates the law, this Agreement or a third party's right of privacy or right of publicity.

EA may, in its sole discretion, remove, edit or disable UGC for any reason, including if EA reasonably determines that UGC violates this Agreement. EA does not assume any responsibility or liability for UGC, for removing it, or not removing it or other Content. EA does not pre-screen all UGC and does not endorse or approve any UGC available on EA Services.

When you contribute UGC, you grant to EA, its licensors and licensees a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, sublicensable license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, publicly perform, publicly display or otherwise transmit and communicate the UGC, or any portion of it, in any manner or form and in any medium or forum, whether now known or later devised, without notice, payment or attribution of any kind to you or any third party. You also grant to all other users who can access and use your UGC on an EA Service the right to use, copy, modify, display, perform, create derivative works from, and otherwise communicate and distribute your UGC on or through the relevant EA Service without further notice, attribution or compensation to you.--

So yeah,  Use non-tos-violating UGC and you're good.
  • The-Monz
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Guilty as charged ....throw away the keys.