BF V On Xbox Series X

koljanq4xxx
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
Good afternoon 
I am just wondering to pre order Xbox Series X (when will be availible)
But herefore there is still to wait till BF 6.
My question is: if I buy new console would be some improvement with FPS and graphics on BF V?
And would it run on new console? (I know MS sayd new console will run all previous games vrom Xbox One) But still to be sure :)

Comments

• Teusz1
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    From my understanding all Xbox One games will be playable on Xbox Series X, and they will work the same way as they do on Xbox One X (maybe with some minor improvements in performance and/or texture filtering and/or antialiasing). BFV has been optimised for Xbox One X, so there will be up to 4K and 60fps. There will be no further, "next gen" improvements (e.g. 120fps and/or ray tracing) because BFV wasn't optimised for Series X/S and since technical support for this game ends, it's safe to say it will stay that way. However if you're playing on Xbox One S (or base Xbox One) jump to this 4K/solid 60fps makes rather huge difference.

Xbox One games on Xbox Series S will work the same way as they do on Xbox One S, so if you're playing on base Xbox One (or One S), you will see very minor improvements (in performance and/or texture filtering and/or antialiasing etc.) if you choose cheaper console and you'll see downgrade if you're switching from Xbox One X.
  • KorpusDraige
    2391 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It'll play the same way, maybe with some minor improvements, unless it's one of the games Microsoft chooses to take advantage of the Series X.